Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    /lol

/10 characters

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Quote Originally Posted by DemoBytom View Post
    To be fair, as someone who played a tank back in this days.. This is harder now, than it used to be :P
    I remember running half of the End Time without a healer, because we couldn't be arsed to wait for a one after previous DCd..

But I don't think any nerfs are necessary..

- - - Updated - - -

That was only at the beginning, maybe up to Zandalari 5 mans.. Hour of Twilight 5 mans were so easy, you could play them with your dick pushing keys on keyboard..

No that's simply incorrect

So Cata era dungeons are still kicking people's ass.

Endtimes are cake walks UNLESS people refuse to throw totem back at Baine, refuse to clear trash before Jaina, try to tank adds in darkness on Tyrande, or don't know how hourglass works on Murozond. So basically, if you bother to follow the mechanics they are easy. Super easy. If you get a hard-headed group... well those groups SHOULD wipe, imho.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't have any issues with it. Beside Baine, which can be a pain if people don't understand the platform mechanics. Bad luck maybe?
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    You'd think they'd nerf this shit a bit since it's so old, but no. Nobody knows what to fucking do in this dungeon, the shit that you need to remember is almost like a raid. But it's a 5-man dungeon. I've lost count of how many times I wiped here because nobody knows mechanics.
    Bloody whiners like you are the reason why Blizz make dungeons very easy nowadays.
    You don't have to CC trash, you don't have to know mechanics, you just faceroll it.

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    The only grp killer I've seen so far is General Umbriss. For some reason, this encounter makes people ragequit.
    Again - super easy as long as someone pulls aside or CCs the purple trog. If parties insist on doing it hardmode, they deserve to wipe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    The only grp killer I've seen so far is General Umbriss. For some reason, this encounter makes people ragequit.
    Umbriss is definitely the Timewalking group-killer of choice, I get cold chills every time Grim Batol comes up in the rotation. It's not that hard of an encounter in terms of mechanics, but at iLvl 333 it typically requires people leaving their comfort zone (e.g. glue yourself to the boss and stay there until it dies) and taking care of actual fight mechanics and dodging Blitz.

Erudax takes the No. 2 spot on difficulty from my experience and it's the *same* dungeon: "Just ignore those two adds coming in from the back, there's no way they're a critical part of the encounter or anything. Oh, and why are we being besieged by whelps and why isn't the boss' health going down anymore? This fight sucks."
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Obsidian Dragonshrine is hard in all the worst ways. Trying to say it's actually fairly challenging is asinine, as a protection not in twinked gear I had to save every single cooldown and an Ignore Pain to survive a dip in the lava. Everything else was forgettable and easy.

I want more difficulty in this game, but not like this. This is just frustrating and annoying. I want to feel like if I lost it was my own fault, not that I didn't understand that Blizzard failed to scale damage of a mechanic properly. Other than that though, it was pretty much a cakewalk and I've seen all four optional bosses. Sylvanas was scary damage-wise, but nothing too tough.

Actually no, it isn't.

And it's my favorite since it's probably the fastest dungeon to run in the entire game.

The only dungeon that was remotely hard was Pit of Saron due to the wrong ilvl down-scaling, and it has since been fixed. End Time was never hard, far from it.

i swear to god, have heard nothing other that bihcting from this op :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomaz View Post
    i swear to god, have heard nothing other that bihcting from this op :/
    I'm not even a frequent visitor of this forum, but the first thing I thought when entering this post and reading this reply first was: "JustRob!". I was not disappointed and decided to make an account just for this.

This guy is synonymous with whining.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hadn't done this dungeon since it was released and every time I went back into it, it was easy as shit. Don't know why you're complaining. Maybe you should try to be good at the game.
    Hey

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    shadowfang keep timewalking needs to happen. that beautiful first boss is what has killed millions of morons. and i remember doing in cata when healers were rocking blues, that fight was either u do the mechanic properly or forget about killing it
    Yes, because REQUIRING a certain number of interrupts for a 5 man boss is good design... not. You can require a certain number in a raid, where you shouldn't have 2 mages 2 locks a hunter and 1 rogue for DPS anyways, but in LFG/LFD, you don't have the luxury of picking.

Quote Originally Posted by Statix View Post
    I was actually here this past weekend and I did think it was quite a bit harder than other dungeons, but still, we managed in the end. Dungeons shouldn't be complete faceroll.

A bigger concern for me is how epicly bad my Fire Mage is in these dungeons. Fire Mage scales down very poorly. Makes me relive the horror of Cataclysm Fire Mage all over again.
    So I guess it wasn't just me then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Quote Originally Posted by RPGMancer View Post
    I hadn't done this dungeon since it was released and every time I went back into it, it was easy as shit. Don't know why you're complaining. Maybe you should try to be good at the game.
    Maybe you should try and read the whole thread before being an idiot

LOL at the thread necro and people not realizing this thread was before TW was nerfed.

Its funny because End Time and Pit of Saraon were considered way too easy during the time they were release (like all other instances in the same addons) because everyone got thrown welfare epics at them so all dungeons were outgeared pretty early. Doing them in timewalking is a totally different experience than doing them a few years ago were you could just roflstomp them.

Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    Its funny because End Time and Pit of Saraon were considered way too easy during the time they were release
    Maybe for raiders, but for people who were primarily dungeon runners, Pit of Saron was a good challenge, and a noticeable step up in difficulty. It was likely easier for raiders due over-gearing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    Its funny because End Time and Pit of Saraon were considered way too easy during the time they were release (like all other instances in the same addons) because everyone got thrown welfare epics at them so all dungeons were outgeared pretty early. Doing them in timewalking is a totally different experience than doing them a few years ago were you could just roflstomp them.
    Uh.. bullshit. All of them were considered good dungeons and, while not HARD, reasonable challenges for what they were. End Time even in raid gear wasn't something you could just ignore the mechanics on (unless you were in VERY high end raid gear... ). Pit wasn't hard but again, if you over-pulled or on the last boss utterly ignored mechanics you could wipe. In BiS? probably very different. But very few people are ever really in BiS. In 10 man ICC gear? Still not roflstomp-land. Not wipe city, either, but you could die to various mechanics and that, to me, is the hallmark of a good 5 man - mechanics that will kill you if ignored, but that don't one-shot you for the slightest mistake.

They probably didn't need to nerf End Time for TW, people just needed to learn the mechanics... but then this is the LFR generation.