Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Fucking damn I loved the Varian one. His death hurt more than Vol'jins
    Wait, vol'jins death hurt anyone ?

OT: Varian went full anime. Defeating a giant robot (like in old jrpgs) -check. Getting stabbed in the back like that chick from final fantasy -check. Exploding - check.

And if you notice - his hair survives his explosion. Hopefully it will be a raid drop.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    Sylvanas asks for people to avenge Vol'jin, first close up shot from the crowd shows an yelling Orc with the Kor'kron armor + tabard from Garroshs True Horde.
    Yo, he was celebrating.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Sylvanas asks for people to avenge Vol'jin, first close up shot from the crowd shows an yelling Orc with the Kor'kron armor + tabard from Garroshs True Horde.
    Alot of them deserted. One testifies against Garrosh in the book war crimes.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

What exactly did Vol'jin say about his visions? That he heard a name - Sylvanas, right?

Fucking hell. Gul'dan held nothing back on Varian. Was hoping to see all those Boss Demons he spawns in the cinematic though and holy shit Vol'jin looked awful, can't wait to see how that happened! Looks like no Zandalari will be turning up then eh? lol

I'm gunna bring Ashbringer down on Gul'Dan so fucking hard for this.

FOR THE ALLIANCE! FOR AZEROTH!

Genn's model really makes me want a Worgen model update even more....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Wait, vol'jins death hurt anyone ?

OT: Varian went full anime. Defeating a giant robot (like in old jrpgs) -check. Getting stabbed in the back like that chick from final fantasy -check. Exploding - check.

And if you notice - his hair survives his explosion. Hopefully it will be a raid drop.

- - - Updated - - -

Yo, he was celebrating.
    Now we just need Sylvanas shouting Ryuu ga waga teki wo  kurau.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mahcake View Post
    What exactly did Vol'jin say about his visions? That he heard a name - Sylvanas, right?
    The Loa told him to apoint Sylvanas
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Alot of them deserted. One testifies against Garrosh in the book war crimes.
    One would assume that they changed their armor, or at the very least, their tabard.

Well, now we know Sylvannas did betray the Alliance - with Vol'jin's approval.

That was sad :\

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahcake View Post
    Pretty much you can see how stunned sylvanas looked as well. Vo'jin even notes many would not understand but she must take the position. She has to step out of the shadows and lead. Putting her right in danger. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    One would assume that they changed their armor, or at the very least, their tabard.
    Well good tabards dont come cheap! And all it was was the warsong tabard before Garrosh.
    Holy shit lol

Those were some great cinematics. I hadn't been keep up with the lore of legion, but it seems like they've removed the evil Maeiv plot line, which is great.

Varian's death was brutal. I hope Anduin gets to purify Gul'dan.

Who else loved Mekkatorque?

Quote Originally Posted by guisadop View Post

What? No they didn't. They retreated clearly. Didn't you see the mass of demons that appeared on the ridge the Horde was at? I'm pretty pissed they never let the Alliance know they were bailing though.

and the horde becomes more hollow.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Deleted
    Mekkatorque for Alliance Dictator-For-Life!

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    ye, he really looked bad...
    that wound must hurt.
    Not as much as what happened to Varian.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by guisadop View Post

Except that's not even close to the truth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Well good tabards dont come cheap! And all it was was the warsong tabard before Garrosh.
    Or perhaps enough time passed that people already say "he a good boi" about garrosh.

Also, that look of disappointment on vol'jins face. He probably feels like inafune about mighty no9. I HAD SO MUCH POTENTIAL !!! WHY ?!?!?!

Deleted
    Varian was such a badass i miss him allready, he died in such a nasty way.. I feel sad.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Not as much as what happened to Varian.
    ye, my stomach started to hurt when i watched that scene...

Formerly known as Arafal

Not wearing one is the cheapest option.

Besides, Warsong Tabard is Black, Kor'kron is brown.

Quote Originally Posted by dender View Post
    Varian was such a badass i miss him allready, he died in such a nasty way.. I feel sad.
    Better question: Who reclaimed his corpse? Or was it just left on the Broken shore, to be trampled by Demons?