Page 20 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    they had a very poor plan tho.
    Yeah, that's like playing Mass Effect 2 without any ship upgrades. They did the whole suicide mission very wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Deleted
    I was actually expecting Sylvanas to turn around to the other leaders and go something along the lines of "You know, I can reanimate him, if you want?" but then the burning and the rousing question and so on and so forth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Wow, those deaths are something else. Vol'jin's model was extremely detailed and the cinematic in general looked great. You could feel the excruciating pain there.

Varian's death was hilariously brutal. Gul'dan really enjoyed his time there.

And I loved the fact that the Loa themselves kicked Sylvanas' butt out of the shadows to make her Warchief. I'm really eager to see where this plot is intended to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth-Piekus View Post
    The video pretty much makes Official the theory that the Alliance thought that the Horde betrayed them and had no way of knowing what was going on up there. Genn's and Jaina's reactions are justified I believe after that.
    Not really justified. Notice how Varian remains confused and doubtful and Genn screams "OH BOY I KNEW IT, YOU COULDN'T TRUST DA BITCH"

I'm not saying is not an understandable conclusion, but it's always the same known people who jump to those conclusions. There's really no denying that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Both sides failed the moment they sent ALL their leadership into an unknown territory, against an enemy known for their uncountable numbers. If anything, the retreat was sound too late, they were winning squat.
    That's indeed stupid, but within a comic-book plagued fantasy like Warcraft logic doesn't count, the heroes have to do badass things and shit.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    also making her Warchief through an utterly contrived bullshit "da loa mon" nonsense.
    I can only imagine your joy if Sylvanas would have become Warchief through some unredeemable evil scheme.

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    They are that enhanced that they shatter when Vol'jin hits the very edge of the blade with his fist.
    Well, he got some Monk training after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    By the way, IB4 "The Loa that talked with Vol'jin was actually Kil'jaeden".
    Haha can't wait.
    Last edited by Zulkhan; 2016-08-09 at 11:15 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonheart327 View Post
    That's just not true. Do you remember who Gul'Dan summoned at the end of Broken Shore? (before the cinematic plays)

Brutalis, Jaraxxus, Tichondrious etc etc.
    And there are multiple named Man'ari Eredar sporting the same outfit as Archimonde at the portals on the Horde side. Not to mention the Legion staging ground on that side is just bigger and filled to the brim with demons nonetheless. Alliance part is rather narrow. And the space (dimension?) ships Combat was talking about.
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodmoth13 View Post
    so currently orcs, trolls and tauren have all lost their racial leaders, alliance have only really lost varian.
    Orcs only lost one racial leader, Garrosh, while the original leader is still floating around, and now Saurfang leads the orcs, so they didn't lose ground, and Tauren went though the same right of succession from father to son as the human leader is now.
    Trolls though have been f**ked over pretty badly by wow writing, and even if they do give any random minor troll npc some focus its to little to late for them to have any relevance on the story.

But, thats the kind of caliber I've come to expect from blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by oblakoff View Post
    Wrathgate, Garrosh , now this - Varian should've ended them back in MoP
    Its funny beause now varian aint gonna end anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Sills View Post
    - Vol'jin gets stabbed like a bitch...breaks tusk lol
    Well, in Vol'jin's defense (can't believe I'm doing it), he also did break that blade with his bare hand afterward.

Quote Originally Posted by Sills View Post
    - The music was epic!
    The first few notes of the Sylvanas becoming Warchief cinematic reminded me of WoD cinematic about Thrall's Mak'gora against Garrosh. If deliberate choice and I'm not just hearing things, nice touch.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    He failed his first willpower check and shat himself in the corner. A shame really, since i really wanted to see him lecture gul'dan (since you know pandas suffered most).
    Blizzard will save that for the ending cinematic. Where they put Kil'Jaeden on trial. And we'll end with Iron Legion.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Gonna be sad when Gul'chan dies too. Best villain in this game, move over Arthas.
    Way over Arthas
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Orcs only lost one racial leader, Garrosh, while the original leader is still floating around, and now Saurfang leads the orcs, so they didn't lose ground, and Tauren went though the same right of succession from father to son as the human leader is now.
    Trolls though have been f**ked over pretty badly by wow writing, and even if they do give any random minor troll npc some focus its to little to late for them to have any relevance on the story.

But, thats the kind of caliber I've come to expect from blizzard.
    Carine died in a pathetic way though compared to varian, he died on accident!

orcs have gone through 3 leaders, thrall > garrosh > saurfang.
    thrall left, kills garrosh, and saurfang is left to pick up the pieces.

Id love to see alliance get half the shit horde gets, and dont say theramore, that place was like an extra capital, all losing that did was equalize horde/alliance zones to be frank.

I can only imagine your joy if Sylvanas would have become Warchief through some unredeemable evil scheme.
    That's at least be consistent with her character rather than just bullshit "da spirits mon."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Damnit Horde cine is just 50% Alliance . But the fucking Valkyre tho.
    doesn't she have 1+ !?
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Sylvanas steals the spotlight AND exposes alliance incompetence !
    You're joking, but I read stuff of quite that level here.
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.

7+ Year Old Account
    That's at least be consistent with her character rather than just bullshit "da spirits mon."
    i didn't understand that either
    even if the Spirit said her name
    why the Horde have to agree with a troll spirit !?
    i mean i understand that Thrall word of Garrosh becoming warchife was a must, because he was the Warchife, but troll spirit !?

- - - Updated - - -

You're joking, but I read stuff of quite that level here.
    the fight between A-fans and Sylvanas fans will go to whole new lvl
    god help us

10+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas planning an evil scheme to become Warchief and expose herself to who god knows how many dangers? Doubtful.

I think is way more in character the long pondering she has about the completely new situation she has been thrown in.

Horde manages to get all their leaders shown. Alliance is missing half it's leaders(again).

Over half the Horde broken shore cinematic is alliance.

Why Blizzard? Why?

Quote Originally Posted by steelballfc View Post
    doesn't she have 1+ !?
    She has 4 main one and unknown amount of lesser ones
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by steelballfc View Post
    even if the Spirit said her name
    why the Horde have to agree with a troll spirit !?
    Because Shadow Hunters value the advice and guidance of the spirits.

Vol'jin is a Shadow Hunter.

And the Warchief.

And the Warchief rules the Horde.

It ain't hard, guys.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Horde manages to get all their leaders shown.
    Yeah, and what a showing. Baine that gets Thrall out of the mess, Thrall himself crawling like a worm, Vol'jin getting stabbed, Lor'themar nonexistent until the Grommash Hold cinematic. And I'm not going to mention Gallywix. Like, which is the point.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Horde manages to get all their leaders shown. Alliance is missing half it's leaders(again).

Over half the Horde broken shore cinematic is alliance.

Why Blizzard? Why?
    Because they then gave Horde its own second cinematic for the post Broken Shore events?

Wow, those deaths are something else. Vol'jin's model was extremely detailed and the cinematic in general looked great. You could feel the excruciating pain there.
    Indeed, Vol'jiin looked great quality wise. And showed off his state in perfect way. The emotions of the characters were also portrayed wonderfully. Sylvanas' face when she made the call to retreat or saw the explosion. Genn's face when he saw it too. Or the gesticulation. The way Genn waved his hands when he said they need to retread matched what he was saying really well.

And I loved the fact that the Loa themselves kicked Sylvanas' butt out of the shadows to make her Warchief. I'm really eager to see where this plot is intended to go.
    Obviously it's "Sylvanas conspired with the demons ever since W3 and the Loa's whispers was actually Kil'Jaeden".

Not really justified. Notice how Varian remains confused and doubtful and Genn screams "OH BOY I KNEW IT, YOU COULDN'T TRUST DA BITCH"
    To me in the moment following demons rolling over at the Horde's previous position he had a look of "ooooh" on his face. But hard to say.

Let's be realistic, he'd still cry about her being Warchief in general. Or thousand other things about her.

Well, he got some Monk training after all.
    And what's even better is that you could see him being greatly affected by the strike (for obvious reasons), yet he still had enough strength to pull that off. Quite impressive.