Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    As a Tauren Warrior Main.

The horde is a bunch of bitches for bailing on you like that.

I understand ALliance rage...for once.

What hpapend to strength an Honor? THe horde forsook their honor as Garrosh did.

Except Varian never had a chance to end us for doing so.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lannden View Post
    During Varian's funeral/memorial all she talks about is who the alliance shouldn't focus on the Legion and should instead focus on fighting the horde. I don't remember here exact line but at one point she basically says that the alliance should finally wipe the horde out and that everyone will see that she was right about the horde. She also says that she will not allow horde to set foot inside of Dalaran. She reaaaaally hates the horde now.
    Oh, for some reason I read the quoted bit wrong. I thought they were talking about Sylvanas for some weird reason. Not sure why I thought/read that... boy does this make more sense. XD

Yeah, I saw the hatred for the Horde from Jaina starting way back in The Cataclysm. XD
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by The BANNzoman View Post

What hpapend to strength an Honor? THe horde forsook their honor as Garrosh did.

When the Enemy is hitting you with Ship lazers that's when you call it quits.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The BANNzoman View Post

Night Elf Priest main since TBC here... after hearing/witnessing the other side's point of view, I totally understand and can sympathize with them. Sylvanas made a tough call, which I am sure she was aware, would get some hating her... it'll be interesting to see the storyline of how the Horde secure a seat in Dalaran.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixhart View Post
    When the Enemy is hitting you with Ship lazers that's when you call it quits.
    Yeah, seems less like World of Warcraft: Legion and more like World of Warcraft: Legion Trek.
    "A flower.

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Level 5 players everywhere are quaking in their boots.
    Lmao.

/what?howmanycharsagain?

I mean honestly... I thought I was going to hate Blizzard for keeping up the whole "horde versus alliance rawr" but I feel like their storyline for stoking the fire is actually not as half-assed as I thought it would be. I still think the arbitrary faction war is stupid. But at least the storyline behind it at the start of legion isn't as terrible and forced as I thought it would feel.

10+ Year Old Account
    So varian goes out like a total boss taking down a fel reaver single-handedly to save the airship full of his remaining soldiers before cutting his way through a demon army to come face to face with gul'dan.

Vol'jin gets poked in the back and dies like a little bitch.

At any rate, the whole "conflict" about Sylvanas retreating and shafting the Alliance is kind of dumb... I mean, the horde were attacked from behind and got their asses stomped. Not really a "betrayal."
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    So varian goes out like a total boss taking down a fel reaver single-handedly to save the airship full of his remaining soldiers before cutting his way through a demon army to come face to face with gul'dan.

It just goes to show the supremacy of the Alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    It just goes to show the supremacy of the Alliance.
    Not really, it goes to show that anyone can look good when they're not getting the shit bombed out of them by legion spaceships.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

I've always been a Horde-sider but I'll admit Alliance got the moment of glory here. Varian shows quite well why he's got the spirit of Lo'gosh in him, taking on the enemy even when overwhelmed and spits in the face of Gul'dan even when death is absolutely certain.

Vol'jin, on the other hand who hasnt done a thing since....well...mid-MoP maybe? Yeh he was present during the SoO but how much fighting did he actully do? Not much. Mostly stood back and cheered the rest of us on while chatting with Baine. He gets stabbed in the neck (by a blade that was also posioned, right?) and somehow manage to survive that and steal the spotlight, only to become fully absent during the whole war campaign in Draenor.

Only word we had from him was his "praise" back in Orgrimmar as we upgraded our garrison to rank 3, while Varian was actully present in Draenor to wish us his personal well wishes during the assault on Tanaan.

Now when we finally see our "oh so great Warchief", he who though himself not worthy but who would give his all for the Horde, out in the battlefield.
    He gets stabbed in the chest, from the front, by an average Felguard, collapses AND on top of it all, breaks off one of his tusks.
    Whats this guy made out of?! Plastic?! And what happened to your troll regeneration powers? Ran out of loa fuel or troll sweat?

And his final act as Warchief, is to hand the title over to a walking time bomb who has absolutely no care in the world for her living allies. Make no mistake, fellow Horde. Sylvanas pledge to "avenge" Vol'jin is nothing but speech-fodder to rally the masses, so that we can become meatshields for her to insult and desecrate.

Here's to Vol'jin, he who brought the end of the Horde. A banner I'll find very hard to look at with either joy or pride anymore.
    Long live house Wrynn!

Strength and Honor my ass.. Horde pussies

What I want to know is why didn't Varian pull a "Wolfheart" and go Lo'Gash on them. I mean you read that book and he is insanely quick, stronger than the average person/hero yet in the Cinematic other than taking down that giant Reaver, which was cool as hell, he doesn't seem all that fast or strong. I mean yes he blocked the attack of that demon but he should have been pratically a blur on the battlefield and then be killed. I mean it should have shown him carve a lot more demons than the few that he did. Of course he was gunning for Gul'dan so he wasn't paying too much attention to everything else but it still would have been a lot cooler to see him destroy a whole slew of demons by himself. Maybe see Gul'dan even look a little worried until they stab him from behind like they did. Maybe even have shown a little bit of the avatar of the wolf around him.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post

At any rate, the whole "conflict" about Sylvanas retreating and shafting the Alliance is kind of dumb... I mean, the horde were attacked from behind and got their asses stomped. Not really a "betrayal."
    One only knows that if they watch both videos, though.
    "A flower.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arzosah View Post
    Bring it. FOR THE HORDE!!!
    Which, after seeing that Cinematic, means nothing.

You'll run the moment it gets scary, after all.
    I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes
    Or should I?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Those Alliance "RP players" should get more mad at the Night Elves and Draenei.
    Half the Alliance races are missing, so if they want to blame someone for Varian.. pick a race!
    Dunno what the Nelfs were doing but isn't Velen planning to attack the Legion in Argus? (lol) So guess they'll have their time to shine later in the expac

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xisa View Post

If Slyv hadn't of retreated the entire Horde would be wiped out, the Alliance wouldn't have retreated at that point either and Gul'dan coulda just summoned that big Felreaver and ended everyone lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ianus View Post
    Strength and Honor my ass.. Horde pussies
    /rolleyes.

Pussies. Right.

The alliance was only facing ground troops down there, and they were barely holding on. The horde was facing just as many ground troops up that cliff, on top of aerial troops, on top of legion spaceships bombing the shit out of them, and they STILL held on to dear life, and were able to push through the retreat without getting blocked.

I'd like to see you do better while under fire from lazers from the sky.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwatch View Post
    Only word we had from him was his "praise" back in Orgrimmar as we upgraded our garrison to rank 3, while Varian was actully present in Draenor to wish us his personal well wishes during the assault on Tanaan.
    Vol'jin was also present in draenor to wish us his personal well wishes during the assault on Tanaan. Both Vol'jin and King Chin had the exact same involvement in WoD. They congratulate the player upon reaching the lvl 3 garrison, and they pay an incredibly short visit to you before the tanaan assault begins.

Now when we finally see our "oh so great Warchief", he who though himself not worthy but who would give his all for the Horde, out in the battlefield.
    He gets stabbed in the chest, from the front, by an average Felguard, collapses AND on top of it all, breaks off one of his tusks.
    Whats this guy made out of?! Plastic?!
    He's made of quite the sturdy material, considering that him and the entire horde force were being bombarded from the sky by legion spaceships. This is what bothers me the most about the horde cutscene, it fails to showcase that the horde was dealing with far more than the alliance down there.

The alliance was simply battling a bunch of demons on the ground. The horde was getting pummeled by just as many demons on the ground, felbats in the sky, and on top of all that, legion spaceships bombarding the entire zone with their lazers.

Even then, Vol'jin still survived to make it all the way back to orgrimmar, and this after being stabbed by a spear poisoned with fel, the most toxic and deadly substance in the warcraft universe. I think you're woefully selling vol'jin and the horde short here.

And what happened to your troll regeneration powers? Ran out of loa fuel or troll sweat?
    Troll regeneration isn't the same as invulnerability. Strong enough magic can block it. That's how Zul'jin lost both his eye and his arm. And Vol'jin was poisoned by the worst and most corrupting magic there is, Fel.

And his final act as Warchief, is to hand the title over to a walking time bomb who has absolutely no care in the world for her living allies.
    Hey, at least he was aware that she was never a trustworthy person, but he didn't appoint her as warchief out of a simple whim. The Loa spirits told him that she's the one who must lead the horde, and thus even though he doesn't trust her, he trusts the spirits, and defers to their wisdom.

If the spirits are vouching for sylvanas, I say that deserves the benefit of the doubt. Not anyone gains their favor. Specially not the loa.

Make no mistake, fellow Horde. Sylvanas pledge to "avenge" Vol'jin is nothing but speech-fodder to rally the masses, so that we can become meatshields for her to insult and desecrate.
    So you say, but again, the spirits vouch for her, and they don't just grant their blessings lightly. Also, yes, her social skills fucking suck, but I'd take an effective leader with a barbed tongue, over an ineffective passive pansy with a silver tongue (coughanduincough) any time of the day.

Here's to Vol'jin, he who brought the end of the Horde.
    /rollseyes.

Right, because EVERYTHING that happened on the broken shore was his fault. Right?.
    Last edited by Derah; 2016-08-10 at 05:17 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivion666 View Post
    I'm gonna transfer to a PVP realm just to slaughter you fucking green skin fuckheads!
    Why? Just because Sylvanas led the Horde away from the fight, causing lots of humans to OH SHIT we did didn't we?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivion666 View Post
    I'm gonna transfer to a PVP realm just to slaughter you fucking green skin fuckheads!
    As an ally, watch the horde cinematic bro.

On another note, Genns new model made me want to roll a worgen.
    I'm just a fan of a brand new wiki: pcgamingwiki.com
    A one stop place to help you get your favorite PCGames not only running on your machine, fix issues you might have, find the latest patches from the developers or fans, and more.
    It's a brand new site, so help out by contributing.

Quote Originally Posted by Xisa View Post

Not really. The horde only sounded the retreat when they were inches away from death and only Sylvanas was left standing out of all 4 leaders. Nearly all of the horde army was battered by the aerial bombardment by the legion spaceships, which the alliance didn't have to deal with, nor the aerial troops, which the alliance also didn't have to deal with. Alliance was facing nothing but ground troops. Horde was facing ground troops, aerial troops, and fucking spaceships with laser cannons. And even then, they still held on until all but one of the leaders was down.

Meanwhile the alliance had not one, not two, not three, but FOUR of their faction leaders perfectly okay and capable of standing, and the second they saw that the situation turned for the worse, they ran like chicken-shits, while doubling in hypocrisy over the whole deal.

Do you forget that Jaina, the very same person giving the horde so much shit for sounding the retreat, did the exact same thing the last time the legion invaded? She held archimonde on mount hyjal for as long as her forces could, but when she was overwhelmed, she chose not to die pointlessly, and sounded the retreat. And now she's calling the horde dishonorable cowards, for doing the exact same thing she did the last time the legion came a'knocking.

The alliance are not only pussies, their hypocritical pussies.

10+ Year Old Account
    fite me maggot!

But seriously now, watch all the cinematics.
    [/URL]