Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabever View Post
    I wish we could attack the other faction. One of the defining things about WoW is how you feel about the enemy faction and the possibility of dying to them.
    Play on a PvP Server then?? I will never understand people complaining about not being able to world PvP when they are playing on a PvE Server. And even less, Blizzard catering to this group by making the Dalaran underbelly basically "gank central"...

Can Alliance get the Horde toys and vice-versa? I doubt it but you never know.

15+ Year Old Account
    Sweet, so I'm forced to level my horde warlock which I despise for a chance at these items again, while my 5 level 100 Alliance characters can get... a shirt.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

Deleted
    I stopped understanding this thread at the 'I'm a completionist but don't have any alts' part. There are so many things in this game that either require an alt (e.g. achievements for leveling up multiple characters) or are made so much easier the more alts you have (Timewalking badges).
    How can you be pissed about not getting this one thing when there are so many other things you're missing out on because you don't have alts, which require like 1-2 days to level up to 100?

Deleted
    The lucky shirt is BoE so you can sell them on the AH for the opposite faction to buy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Vendor named Lenny “Fingers” McCoy at the Stormwind docks.
    Vendor named Ravika in Bladefist Bay just before you queue for the Broken Shore scenario.
    You are the real MVP.

Deleted
    Dude. who gives a shit? you're part of the cancer that this game has become.

Bloodsail Admiral Killmaim Deathbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    where are these vendors for both horde and alliance?

omg you missed a toy and started a thread to complain about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fool View Post
    Dude. who gives a shit? you're part of the cancer that this game has become.
    /agree

your not going to get any sympathy here, maybe try the b.net forums

The vendor of toys from 5.3 is a the new dalaran too, so why dont investigate for yourself in wowhead before post?

I guess some players think everything should be obtainable forever and ever indefinitely.
    Beta Club Brosquad

Quote Originally Posted by Socronoss View Post
    Play on a PvP Server then?? I will never understand people complaining about not being able to world PvP when they are playing on a PvE Server. And even less, Blizzard catering to this group by making the Dalaran underbelly basically "gank central"...
    I do. I was unable to attack them in Crossroads. I am Horde, they are Alliance. I guess you didn't understand how the invasion scenario worked before posting.

I'd like to point out there is also a hidden cosmetic for alliance. Stage 6, 42,42. For those without coordinates. left side of the map 3 towers. between the top 2 is a road to the left, that is the spot. Bascially as soon as phase 6 starts straight to the left.
    If you are in stage 7 you can still walk back and acquire that item. It is unobtainable after the scenario ends.

It's on the alter, you get a charred locket. After the events go to eastvale loggin camp. the only 2 story building. Talk to the chick, turn in pendant. Fly to redrige and flyback (to reset zone). Top floor can now loot a chest that awards the cosmetic. A cloth hoodie (note cosmetic even plate can mog it).

Side note: when you fly back she dissapears. Notice how outside there is 1 grave, after you come back there are 4 graves (she had 2 children)

Quote Originally Posted by mrgummage View Post
    forced
    Forced? Really?

10+ Year Old Account
    So the whole Invasion scenario makes you upset because of a few toys? This is really no reason to hate on the event. It was there, you missed it, your fault. Hey I missed it too. Never knew about this until now. I'll just go on an alt and do it again while keeping this in mind. Sucks you don't have an alt you can go on but hey who's fault is that? Not Blizzard's.

As for me I LOVED the scenario. It was intense, full of action, and for ONCE made me care about the characters. I actually felt bad that I never cared about them as much as I did last night after seeing a certain few die. This is easily the best pre-expansion event for me. Can't wait to get out of work and continue fighting those demons.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mazeari View Post
    I'd like to point out there is also a hidden cosmetic for alliance. Stage 6, 42,42. For those without coordinates. left side of the map 3 towers. between the top 2 is a road to the left, that is the spot. Bascially as soon as phase 6 starts straight to the left.
    If you are in stage 7 you can still walk back and acquire that item. It is unobtainable after the scenario ends.

It's on the alter, you get a charred locket. After the events go to eastvale loggin camp. the only 2 story building. Talk to the chick, turn in pendant. Fly to redrige and flyback (to reset zone). Top floor can now loot a chest that awards the cosmetic. A cloth hoodie (note cosmetic even plate can mog it).

Side note: when you fly back she dissapears. Notice how outside there is 1 grave, after you come back there are 4 graves (she had 2 children)
    Oh shit thanks for this.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Well, color me surprised.
    A complaint thread,based on personal opinions/grips...that actually was helpful for me!
    Thanks to those who posted the info about the toys /items vendors!
    Glad I have alts ....since I am also a "completionist" and ...like having Allie and horde side covered.

Bloodsail Admiral Killmaim Deathbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can someone tell me where the alliance / horde toy vendor thing is? I got the charred necklace thing but people are saying theres vendors? any screenshots of their locations would be helpful

Quote Originally Posted by Killmaim Deathbringer View Post
    Can someone tell me where the alliance / horde toy vendor thing is? I got the charred necklace thing but people are saying theres vendors? any screenshots of their locations would be helpful
    The alliance one is next to the last meal in a tent.
    What charred necklace thing and where did you find it?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by llewllew View Post
    Forced? Really?
    I like collecting things, especially things which are unlikely to be obtainable again. Never before has Blizzard made items faction unique and time-limited, previously items (such as from the Theramore scenario) had Horde and Alliance counterpart items which awarded both if you won one for the other faction.

Similar deal with things like the movie promotion.

In this scenario the Horde get access to three previously-removed items which only they can buy, so anyone wanting them is required to make sure they have a level 100 Horde character in the next two weeks.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED