Page 5 of 52 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I feel Marack is clearly scum, I mean look at that shit. It's fucking ridiculous. I don't even know how you can argue against this and anyone trying is blatantly on his team.

Vote: Marack

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    I feel Marack is clearly scum, I mean look at that shit. It's fucking ridiculous. I don't even know how you can argue against this and anyone trying is blatantly on his team.

You may think im scum, but im not. Im just a jerk.

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    You may think im scum, but im not. Im just a jerk.
    This is like the worst defence ever. It's got "IM SCUM" written all over it. I mean come on guys, how is no one else seeing this shit?

Deleted
    Unvote Vote Marack

I'm really liking Xan's reasoning, besides people demanding everyone else contribute while posting nothing of any value and having no vote active genuinely irks me.

7+ Year Old Account
    This is like the worst defence ever. IM SCUM. I mean come on guys, how is no one else seeing this shit?
    The fact that I pointed out people just said hello in the thread, 1 still missing... and I want more discussion makes me scum. You know what Xan, instigating conversation is something the scum seem to do all the time.

BTW, fixed your previous post for you.

The fact that I pointed out people just said hello in the thread, 1 still missing... and I want more discussion makes me scum. You know what Xan, instigating conversation is something the scum seem to do all the time.

BTW, fixed your previous post for you.
    I mean look at this! Quote doctoring to try paint me in a bad light.

That's a new low for this game man, a new fucking low. Not even Blood Fox would do that.

7+ Year Old Account
    New low my ass.

Still not seeing your scum read on me. But it is what it is. Nice to see Dranx just being a sheep.

10+ Year Old Account
    New low my ass.

Still not seeing your scum read on me. But it is what it is. Nice to see Dranx just being a sheep.
    It's called him joking around? This is normal D1 behavior though.

Gross, Xanj is trying to lynch the new guys

Vote: Xanj

BAD XANJ YOU STOP IT

Field Marshal I Cannot Fap To That's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Link is broken

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Gross, Xanj is trying to lynch the new guys

Vote: Xanj

BAD XANJ YOU STOP IT
    SHUT UP AND BACK TO YOUR CORNER CANADIAN.

Also he totally played last game, that aint new, thats well blooded.

I'm kinda of the opposite opinion right now.

Marack stated that he wanted to vote Graeham Soldier 76 in the signup thread (#70). He delivered with a vote (#60).
    Joking or not, it's worth something. Not remotely enough to in any way clear either of being scum, but I do not think the two are on a scumteam. With a ~80% confidence.

Assuming you were referring to Soldier 76 as the one Marack was defending?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by I Cannot Fap To That View Post
    Link is broken
    Huh. I assume you mean the one in post #1. And it is.
    I BLAME THE TERRIBLE MODERATOR, AND PROPOSE A CEREMONIAL WHIPPING AS PUNISHMENT!

This is the link you are looking for.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...cussion-thread

That said, please take any followup talk over there, this thread is for players of the current game only
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Danner confirmed scum.

Unvote

Vote: danner

- - - Updated - - -

I mean in all seriousness he hasn't picked up on that I'm playing with Marack, he has brought some next level meta-gaming in. Just why? Danner trying to earn them town points.

Xan and Kryll are both scum.

- - - Updated - - -

Handful of people need to step in and say something, more then just "hey its D1, im here."
    Who are you referring to? pls gib names

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Huh. I assume you mean the one in post #1. And it is.
    I BLAME THE TERRIBLE MODERATOR, AND PROPOSE A CEREMONIAL WHIPPING AS PUNISHMENT!
    I don't know what any of you are talking about. Clearly if the link doesn't work it's all the last terrible, no good, very bad, co-moderator's fault. Celtic shouldn't have let him get away with that!

SHUT UP AND BACK TO YOUR CORNER CANADIAN.
    Hey, I would remind you that I never wanted to kill you last game. That was all Ret.

So maybe be a bit nicer or the next time I have them I might sharpen my knives on your ribs.

Hey, I would remind you that I never wanted to kill you last game. That was all Ret.

So maybe be a bit nicer or the next time I have them I might sharpen my knives on your ribs.
    Pfft, you sold us all a lie. You filthy lying canadian.

Also Virothe confirmed SK.

He's Ted Cruz! LYING TED!

Vote Virothe

Pretty sure since the point of this game is to lie well enough to win, At least when you're scum, that this statement is actually a huge compliment so I thank you!

Also I didn't overly lie, the kill technically was a delayed kill because I had missed a night, Obama was my fake claim meaning it was part of my role, and I did kill Kryll. The only thing I lied about is which side I was on and really it's your guys's fault for not following the rhetoric of "Always lynch the claimed killer"

Pretty sure since the point of this game is to lie well enough to win, At least when you're scum, that this statement is actually a huge compliment so I thank you!

Also I didn't overly lie, the kill technically was a delayed kill because I had missed a night, Obama was my fake claim meaning it was part of my role, and I did kill Kryll. The only thing I lied about is which side I was on and really it's your guys's fault for not following the rhetoric of "Always lynch the claimed killer"
    All I hear is "Maple syrup, maple syrup on everything."