Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    So Malia who skipped the DNC to go get stoned at Lollapalooza was caught smoking a joint while attending. In addition she was dressed like a slut with her ass cheeks hanging out and a tube top and twerking all over boys. What happened to being parents, and being a good role model for them. And why did the secret service allow it to happen? Where did she buy it? Why wasnt the dealer detained by the secret service? How could they even be sure it wasnt spiked or poisoned marijuana?
    Why do you care so much? You need to focus on more important things that will actually impact your life.

People like you keep junk tabloids going.

So Malia who skipped the DNC to go get stoned at Lollapalooza was caught smoking a joint while attending. In addition she was dressed like a slut with her ass cheeks hanging out and a tube top and twerking all over boys. What happened to being parents, and being a good role model for them. And why did the secret service allow it to happen? Where did she buy it? Why wasnt the dealer detained by the secret service? How could they even be sure it wasnt spiked or poisoned marijuana?

http://radaronline.com/photos/malia-...photo/1329676/

Now of course there is physical proof she was smoking joints so why has she not been arrested??? That's right, her dad is President and is pro pot. He has pardoned thousands of crack heads and pot smokers.

Now I remember when Bush's daughters were caught drinking underage and he and they were raked over the coals for months about it. Wonder how many times youll hear this reported on MSNBC or CNN. IM guessing 0
    She's 18 and last time I checked, dressing like a " slut " didn't count as " breaking the law "

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    So they're bad parents because their daughter did was a significant portion of other teenagers does?
    Yes. She is the daughter of the president. Bush took tons of shit when his daughters did stuff like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ouskambou View Post
    I created an account just to tell you how sad and pathetic you are. Criticizing others to make up for your unfulfilling life lol. Sad af
    How ironic that you created an account to criticize others for criticizing others.

No question it was her. Here she is posing with the artists after the concert wearing the same outfit.

LMFAO she looks blazed AF.

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    It's clearly NOT hand rolled. It's an obvious cigarette. You can hate Obama or whatever but nobody holds a joint like that, and nobody rolls them that big and has them look that perfect if they do.

I don't know why I am posting in a troll thread though. I need to close my browser and re-think my life choices.
    that's a good advice fella.
    this thread 8/10 good troll, lacks some substance
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

If there was ever a time for the Peter griffin classroom meme, now would be the time.

"Oh my gawd, who the hell cares?"

Seriously. A teenager dressing provocatively and smoking weed is what America is all about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JacquesPierre View Post
    Yes. She is the daughter of the president. Bush took tons of shit when his daughters did stuff like that.
    Yeah because repubs and conservatives in general have huge sticks up their asses about this type of stuff so of course they would make a big stink over it. Dems/Liberals largely couldn't give a fuck and here we are with Malia getting "tons of shit" with right wing rags (again, sticks up their ass) pushing this as some big story like who fucking cares lol

Quote Originally Posted by dvaz View Post
    LMFAO she looks blazed AF.
    Damn she looks busted AF. Not even a butter face with them low hanging titties.

Now I remember when Bush's daughters were caught drinking underage and he and they were raked over the coals for months about it. Wonder how many times youll hear this reported on MSNBC or CNN. IM guessing 0
    Well I mean, alcohol is far more destructive than marijuana. Besides, Malia is 18 so she's an adult. She can do what she wants.

10+ Year Old Account
    At the very least he should publicly punish them, embarrassing them into acting like a young lady is supposed to act like
    Are you the parent of a teenager? Do you realize how difficult it is to get a teen to do anything? They live to go against their parents. If you go about "punishing" them then they will only revolt more.

I'm not going to condone her acts, but really, don't you think the president has more important things to be doing? (Also I'm sure they at the bare minimum spoke to her about her actions, just not publicly like you want. Parenting is a family matter, not a matter of the citizens of the US)

I can just see it now. "POTUS daughter being a whore, he should punish her." on the flip side... "POTUS daughter was a whore so he punished her, doesn't he have national security to worry about? What a bad POTUS!".

Judging by your obnoxious avatar I would say that you are clearly bias and have an agenda. POTUS is damned either way with you.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Signature by Winter Blossom-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

18 year old woman attends giant party. Proceeds to party. Smokes something that we apparently should just assume is weed. Doesn't dress like a puritan.

That about sum up her list of evil acts? Should we get our own pitchforks and torches, or will they be provided for us?

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Yes. My lips never touched alcohol or drugs. I had good parents. I was told the dangers of drugs and alcohol, and had I ever came home smelling like either, I would be thrown out of the house
    I used to smoke pot daily, right before bed, with my mother when I was 20-22(when I moved out), daily.

It was nice.

Yes. My lips never touched alcohol or drugs. I had good parents. I was told the dangers of drugs and alcohol, and had I ever came home smelling like either, I would be thrown out of the house

wow you sound like fun at parties

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by jellmoo View Post
    18 year old woman attends giant party. Proceeds to party. Smokes something that we apparently should just assume is weed. Doesn't dress like a puritan.

That about sum up her list of evil acts? Should we get our own pitchforks and torches, or will they be provided for us?

Its America, they gotta attack things that got shit at all to with the president's duties to somehow discredit him.

7+ Year Old Account
    OMG an 18 year old girl went to Lollapalooza dress up like every other girl that goes there and smoke what looks like a cigarette but might be a joint.... i was hoping you could do better than that....

lol, good parent don't throw you out of the house cause you smoked a joint or try alcohol as a teenager....

10+ Year Old Account
    Bush's and Cheney's kids did illegal shit when they were in office. Chelsea Clinton did illegal shit when Bill was in office. Spoiler warning: whomever ends up in office next, their teenager will probably do illegal things while in office. Teens are teens, they're going to break the law and push their boundaries because that's what teens do.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

To me, sounds like a normal teenager. But the thing is, she isn't a normal teenager. She is the president's daughter. Appearance can speak a lot about impressions and character, especially when that can negatively impact Obama's reputation. Isn't this the same daughter that said she was going to take an entire year off to decide what she wants to do with her life before going to college; she's definitely making a good use of her year off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still think Orlong is a rogue hyper-conservative AI.

I'm glad she got to be a normal teenager even with her dad being president.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

-snip-
    Doesn't mean he's a bad parent, rich spoiled crazy kids doing crazy things? Don't be surprised. Didn't Bush's daughter do stupid shit as well? I don't think Chelsea got crazy, she was too ugly to party.