Poll: Highest skill cap class is :

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Highest skill cap class?

Hello everyone, what class in WoW you think has the highest skill cap to play well in both PvP / PvE ?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd say Rogue and maybe Feral Druid.

I might be wrong though.

Quote Originally Posted by Colmadero View Post
    I'd say Rogue and maybe Feral Druid.

I might be wrong though.
    Rogue by far the LOWEST with warrior

Shadow - voidform and surrender timing
    Subtley - only un-pruned class (blizz even removed shadow dance macros)
    Frost - ray of frost and lots of procs to line up with rune

Healers - Disc, ofc. Tanks - Brewmaster's active mitgations share cooldown, gotta choose wisely.

Priest?

Discipline pretty much undisputable amongst the healers and Shadow pretty much consensus as a spec which will require skill to squeeze the most out of due to Voidform mechanics.

Monk in my opinion.

Sub Rogue
    Enhance Shaman

Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    Enhance Shaman
    I'm curious why you think this is.

Shadow Priest with the new voidform mechanic, especially with Surrender to Madness.

God damn it's so fun though
    The proper waifu is a wholesome supplement for one's intrinsic need for belonging and purpose.

It's kind of hard to gauge the difficulty of specs now, with how many "easy mode" and "hard mode" talents there are. If I'm comparing the most difficult build of sub rogue to the easiest build of feral druid, it's an obvious comparison, while the opposite is also true. Are we basing difficulty on the most difficult-to-play set of talents?

Deleted
    Demon hunter

How everyone answers this question whenever it comes up: "Whatever class I play"

Quote Originally Posted by ttylol View Post
    Shadow - voidform and surrender timing.
    lol, no

Shadow is super easy to play now. Ridiculously easy rotation where you don't even really need to worry about your DoTs at all, as Void Bolt constantly refreshes them.

Once you get into void form, you literally only need to hit 4 buttons: Mind Blast, Void Bolt, Mind Flay as filler, and Mindbender on CD.

Surrender to Madness is really the only thing you need to worry about, and even that, it's just making sure you don't use it too early.
    Last edited by anon5123; 2016-08-11 at 02:57 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaos View Post
    Demon hunter
    Delusional.

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    lol, no

Shadow is super easy to play now. Ridiculously easy rotation where you don't even really need to worry about your DoTs at all, as Void Bolt constantly refreshes them.

Once you get into void form, you literally only need to hit 4 buttons: Mind Blast, Void Bolt, Mind Flay as filler, and Mindbender on CD.

Surrender to Madness is really the only thing you need to worry about, and even that, it's just making sure you don't use it too early.
    Is shadow the highest skill cap? Possibly, not definitely.

But it is definitely way more difficult than you're describing. Even if you're talking target dummy rotation, it's not that simple. Throw in a second or third target, and managing dots is not cake, and getting the most out of each void form becomes quite a challenge.

I would say with disc and shadow, priest is definitely a top 3 class in terms of skill cap, if not number one.

There's also demo locks without weakauras or some kind of demon/doom tracking addon
    The proper waifu is a wholesome supplement for one's intrinsic need for belonging and purpose.

Used to be Sub Rogue by far, people seem to think the Cloak n Dagger on Shadowstrike makes it any different though. Literally just more uptime on the target.

Nightblade replaces Rupture, still need to keep it up for the slow just like you did Rupture for the SV buff. The lack of Prep, if anything, makes it more difficult as you can't fuck up as much and reset. SnD wasn't hard at all, but SoD isn't any better. Not much else is different.
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2016-08-11 at 03:15 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    From what I've personally tested. Highest would be shadow priest, lowest would be beast mastery hunter (with marksman next). That; combined with awful animations and spell effects is why I decided to ditch my hunter this expansion as it's really just mind numbing.

In all honesty though the differences in difficulty between specs these days is completely marginal due to how much they've been trimmed since Cata.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ula View Post
    Delusional.
    Guessing you're a salty rogue.