Deleted

Is DH Done ? Or more fixes / Buffs incoming? Vengeance

Hi everyone!
    So my question is simple, is demon hunter done? or will there be more fixes/ buffs?
    Thinking about Vengeance mostly.
    Since, i cant decide if i should wait with my DH and see what kind of fixes they implent, or to reroll warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by kevinftw92 View Post
    Hi everyone!
    So my question is simple, is demon hunter done? or will there be more fixes/ buffs?
    Thinking about Vengeance mostly.
    Since, i cant decide if i should wait with my DH and see what kind of fixes they implent, or to reroll warrior.
    At 110 Vengeance is great. I know a lot of people are complaining right now(not saying you are) about the state of demon hunters at 100. Not sure if they need a buff.

I have noticed that Fel Rush sometimes stops early and I can't move until I take my finger off W/A/S. Hopefully that gets fixed soon.

Deleted
    Or sorry, forgot to mention it, I am talking about the lvl 110 Veng DH.
    Playing mostly beta, and invasions + mythic dungs on live.

Yeah, at lvl 110 the diffference is immense, but compared to other tanks at lvl 110, they arent really that good tbh.

Deleted
    Or sorry, forgot to mention it, I am talking about the lvl 110 Veng DH.
    Playing mostly beta, and invasions + mythic dungs on live.

Yeah, at lvl 110 the diffference is immense, but compared to other tanks at lvl 110, they arent really that good tbh.
    They're meant to be played a little differently to the other tanks. I've sunk about 2-3 days playtime into my Vengeance DH on beta and as a tank main in HFC, having tested all the other tanks extensively, they are just as capable as the rest of the tanks (give or take some classes naturally being a little stronger/weaker, as is normal) but they just require a different playstyle. They're squishy but able to self heal the damage up almost immediately, and they have some pretty damn impressive self healing.

They're a little scary to play at first because of their squishiness, but with some seat time you begin to get a feel for when to use Soul Cleave with the right amount of Pain, using your soul fragments properly etc.
    Last edited by mmoc3982adc87f; 2016-08-12 at 01:15 PM.

They are looking at there survability at 110 right now. They will receive some tweaks before it's raid time in Legion.

Deleted
    Alright guys, Thanks for the advices, Also would you say spirit bomb or fel devestation?

Deleted
    Alright guys, Thanks for the advices, Also would you say spirit bomb or fel devestation?
    Depends on the fight. If you require burst healing every minute then Fel Devastation. AoE would be Spirit Bomb. Fel Devastation is also better for DPS.

Spirit Bomb also requires a little bit more attention as it uses soul fragments.