Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthas242 View Post
    also no, just no, hunter healing is MEGA RETARDED......i shoot you with arrows to heal you! Only one pet has a Heal and it is Meant to be weak*spirit beast*
    *and if you have vials and stuff you just as well make it the tinker spec called Alchemist*

warlock tanking(unlikely because Demon hunters took the spec so it would just be a copy), rogue tanking i can see like shaman tanking *earth spec*

mage healing is to cheesy imo, *yes chromie has done it*

- - - Updated - - -

they could possibly add Undead and Draenei to, Both have a thing for inventions/engineering/chemistry *obviously not as much as goblins and gnomes*

Hybred Healing/DPS spec Alchemist could fit Undead real well
    Obviously Tanking would be the Mech *draenei have these to*
    DPS turrents/cystals
    They could always go with demon/hunter pet tanking if they wanted to add a 4th spec would be alot less retarded then shooting arrows to heal.

Deleted
    Tinkerer would be awesome. The relationship with the mech (D.Va style) would be cool. Especially if there was some kind of trade off (like her Ult in OW)...

I like the idea, although more likely (imo) is the further distancing of current class specs from one another. Still, there are a lot of Mech themed skills that could make the class very fun to play---and the customisation available through gadgets, etc, could determine how the specs played.. fast, strong, instant, channeled, cast-time spells, DoTs, etc. There's a LOT of ways Blizzard could let players customise their experience with a Tinkerer class and I'd love ot see it.

Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    I said there's no way more people wanted tinkers than demon hunters. You replied with "Your cherrypicking who cares more about what depending on personal feelings"

I proved that they weren't only my personal feelings and that, even without exact figures, you could still assume which is more popular between DHs and Tinkers based on Warcraft lore alone. Then you tried to argue against that until you realized that you were wrong and are now changing your argument and calling your old argument "imaginary".
    Again, go by what the replies actually are saying, not something "implied" in your own mind. That's really all there is to it. Key line that I responded to: Did a few people not care about DHs? Probably. Not nearly as many as the amount of people that don't care about tinkers.

Key lines of my response:

LOGICALLY speaking, there's plenty that do and plenty that don't. You cherrypicking who cares more about what depending on your own personal feelings isn't really viable as an argument against.

It simply does not translate into "more people cared about Tinkerers than Demon Hunters", only that the whole attitude of "nobody cares about this because I don't care!!!"- isn't viable.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2016-08-12 at 04:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Again, go by what the replies actually are saying, not something "implied" in your own mind. That's really all there is to it. Key line that I responded to: Did a few people not care about DHs? Probably. Not nearly as many as the amount of people that don't care about tinkers.

Key lines of my response:

LOGICALLY speaking, there's plenty that do and plenty that don't. You cherrypicking who cares more about what depending on your own personal feelings isn't really viable as an argument against.

It simply does not translate into "more people cared about Tinkerers than Demon Hunters".
    Yes you're saying lots of people don't care about tinkers and lots don't care about dhs. I said it's clear what more people care about. Dhs. End of discussion.

Tinkers and Archeologists will never be on Illidans level and the sooner you accept that, the better.

Hopefully, archeology will get a better reputation once it becomes the new class of the next class based expansion.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Tinkers and Archeologists will never be on Illidans level and the sooner you accept that, the better.

And I never said anything to that effect, that's something you made up from "implied" points that simply were never made.

And you keep hoping for Archeologists to happen based on ...., others will keep hoping for Tinkerers based on things such as the OP's points and presence in other games.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2016-08-12 at 04:46 PM.

And I never said anything to that effect, that's something you made up.
    You implied it and are now derailing. It's ok. The true victory here goes to the players in the world of warcraft because they'll never have to be given a class like Tinkerer.

You implied it and are now derailing. It's ok. The true victory here goes to the players in the world of warcraft because they'll never have to be given a class like Tinkerer.
    1) No, you making stuff up does not translate into me implying it. If I meant that, I'd have said it. My response was in regards to the form of reasoning that you were displaying, simple as that.

2) We'll see, although you're once more displaying the "I don't care for something therefore nobody does!!"-mentality there, as if this very thread hasn't given proof already that there's interest for the Tinkerer. ^^
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2016-08-12 at 04:56 PM.

Deleted
    You made shit up and are now calling it implication.

Quote Originally Posted by Rathoric View Post
    Think I'd rather have a 'Hero /4th' spec for the pure dps classes than a new hero class. Something like a necromancer spec for the warlock or something like an 'Elementalist' spec for mages where they combine all 3 schools of magic for a stance dance type of build for dps.
    They had their chance for that and blew it by making Demon Hunters. Demon Hunter could have easily been a tank spec for warlocks, but instead $$$$$ ruled over trying to lure players who wanted to be xxIllidanxx. Necromancer is already in game. It's UH DK.

7+ Year Old Account
    This would be way better than a glorified engineer class. They could squeeze ETC into the lore and have them be the trainers.
    Haha I love it. Maybe each race could start out with a unique looking musical instrument?

Orcs/Undead: Electric guitar, metal looking
    Human: Acoustic guitar
    Nightelves: Harp
    Bloodelf: String instrument, violin/cello
    Dwarf: Lute (as seen by that dwarf playing the lute for the wedding quest line in Twilight Highlands)
    Panda: Pan flute/oriental instrument
    Gnomes/Goblins: Flute? Piccolo?
    Tauren: African-style drum i.e. Djembe or conga-looking drum

Quote Originally Posted by BalwickZaik View Post
    You can already tell from the post that it's implied heavily. Why would someone debate the existence of "figures" after I said that more people like dhs?

More importantly, who are you and what in your brain told you to continue the derailment? Is this tinker fan logic? It's hilarious.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SteveRocks View Post
    Haha I love it. Maybe each race could start out with a unique looking musical instrument?

Dwarf: Lute (as seen by that dwarf playing the lute for the wedding quest line in Twilight Highlands)
    I always assumed Goblins would use Saxaphones. Gnomes would find some way to get offended at the whole size aspect of having to use piccolos so maybe they can have tubas or something. Everything else on this list is perfect.

Since tons of the buffs just got removed from the game, they would be perfect as a new type of buffer role to bring to raids, whereas tinkers would most likely just be another boring damage/tank class like DHs.

Quote Originally Posted by BalwickZaik View Post
    Indeed.

Just a case of "seeing what you want to see". Not a paragon example of "using your brains" by any means.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveRocks View Post

Although I don't find it to be more likely than the Tinkerer, I'd love for it to happen. Bards are an interesting concept and the little time I spent playing one (Rift) made me hope that WoW will have them one day.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2016-08-12 at 05:06 PM.

Deleted
    Warden for nelf
    spellbreaker fo belf

Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    Well considering how this has already been talked to death, and honestly should be infractable at this point, let me give you the response that blizzard, us, anyone outside you all that like this random ass idea of tinkerers.

NO NO NO NO NO FUCK NO HELL NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NEVER NIET NEIN NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NOT GOING TO HAPPEN NO NO NO NO NO STOP WHILE YOU'RE BEHIND NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO FUCK NO HELL NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NEVER NIET NEIN NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NOT GOING TO HAPPEN NO NO NO NO NO STOP WHILE YOU'RE BEHIND NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO FUCK NO HELL NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NEVER NIET NEIN NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NOT GOING TO HAPPEN NO NO NO NO NO STOP WHILE YOU'RE BEHIND NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO FUCK NO HELL NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NEVER NIET NEIN NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NOT GOING TO HAPPEN NO NO NO NO NO STOP WHILE YOU'RE BEHIND NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO FUCK NO HELL NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NEVER NIET NEIN NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NOT GOING TO HAPPEN NO NO NO NO NO STOP WHILE YOU'RE BEHIND NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO FUCK NO HELL NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NEVER NIET NEIN NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NOT GOING TO HAPPEN NO NO NO NO NO STOP WHILE YOU'RE BEHIND NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO FUCK NO HELL NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NEVER NIET NEIN NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NOT GOING TO HAPPEN NO NO NO NO NO STOP WHILE YOU'RE BEHIND NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO FUCK NO HELL NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NEVER NIET NEIN NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NOT GOING TO HAPPEN NO NO NO NO NO STOP WHILE YOU'RE BEHIND NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO FUCK NO HELL NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NEVER NIET NEIN NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NOT GOING TO HAPPEN NO NO NO NO NO STOP WHILE YOU'RE BEHIND NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO FUCK NO HELL NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NEVER NIET NEIN NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NOT GOING TO HAPPEN NO NO NO NO NO STOP WHILE YOU'RE BEHIND NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO FUCK NO HELL NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NEVER NIET NEIN NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NOT GOING TO HAPPEN NO NO NO NO NO STOP WHILE YOU'RE BEHIND NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO FUCK NO HELL NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NEVER NIET NEIN NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NOT GOING TO HAPPEN NO NO NO NO NO STOP WHILE YOU'RE BEHIND NO NO NO NO NO NO
    Pretty much this, yet you still have people thinking tinkers are as relevant as DHs. It would be funny if it weren't so sad.

Demon Hunters have 1 spell called metamorphasis that does nothing but buff their damage or HP. Warlock's demonology spec metamorph was completely different and involved using unique spells.

Only a total idiot would think that you couldn't have both at the same time because they're entirely different.
    Which is why Blizzard COMPLETELY reworked the Demonology spec and removed every DH related ability from the Warlock class?

If they were "completely different" why did Blizzard feel the need to remove the entire metamorphosis system from Warlocks?

Quote Originally Posted by spaceape View Post
    Warden for nelf
    spellbreaker fo belf
    Both way better than tinker, but belf/nelf might not get 2 race specific hero classes in a row.

10+ Year Old Account
    And I never said anything to that effect, that's something you made up from "implied" points that simply were never made.

And you keep hoping for Archeologists to happen based on ...., others will keep hoping for Tinkerers based on things such as the OP's points and presence in other games.
    Pretty sure you're being trolled at this point. This guy doesn't have a clue and is only picking parts of your post to belittle you and keep you going. Might want to just start ignoring him lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Darktbs View Post
    Tank Spec - Juggernaut
    *snip*
    Awesome ideas and points! I especially like the idea of a Juggernaut tank.

On another note though...

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Tinker

What is that thing supposed to be that the art is showing...?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiradyn View Post
    Which is why Blizzard COMPLETELY reworked the Demonology spec and removed every DH related ability from the Warlock class?

If they were "completely different" why did Blizzard feel the need to remove the entire metamorphosis system from Warlocks?
    They reworked many classes. They didn't like the style of demonology and made it more about controlling demons rather than just being one...

They didn't rework survival for hunters due to demon hunters did they?