Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Love the part where blue says:
    "Alliance get a Lucky Shirt vendor "
    they forgot to mention they turned shirt to white non-transmogable item

Quote Originally Posted by aeuhe4yxzhds View Post
    So thats makes it less of an adventure?`What about the shitty questing? Thats what is destroying our adventures. Linear crap
    No, having an addon that ruins any need to find things yourself kills the feeling of adventure, questing is better now than it was in say vanilla
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

Angry

So thats makes it less of an adventure?`What about the shitty questing? Thats what is destroying our adventures. Linear crap
    Yes, I definitely loved traveling to four corners of two continents to get my quest done. On foot. With no flight paths even near the correct areas.
    My Shadowy Priest: Daernan
    My DK tank: Pupuna

Deleted
    Ah yes, vanilla leveling that was great, super ''difficult'' quests that told you to go to the other side of the world and then come back and the quest line ends without giving you a quest to go somewhere else. Great fun jk

Demon invasion final world bosses now do moderately less damage to players......
    already crying of dying to much the expansion hasnt even begun and its already being nerfed xD

You know, my understanding was that Blizzard was making arbitrary but unwanted changes based on faulty pretenses but... and addon that causes automatic max zoom on login? I figured max zoom was mostly a raid tool. Do people actually play the rest of the game like that?

Warlock nerfs are completely uncalled for. I dispel UA off myself all the time because it really doesn't do that much damage. Stop listening to the bad players cry about how strong Warlocks are. They are extremely trainable. That is not good game design, and making them weaker doesn't help it.

Quote Originally Posted by JacquesPierre View Post
    Warlock nerfs are completely uncalled for. I dispel UA off myself all the time because it really doesn't do that much damage. Stop listening to the bad players cry about how strong Warlocks are. They are extremely trainable. That is not good game design, and making them weaker doesn't help it.
    LOLWUT, I Dispelled an UA off a buddy and got hit back for 220k. You're full of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Timberwind View Post
    LOLWUT, I Dispelled an UA off a buddy and got hit back for 220k. You're full of it.
    Discipline pries with 2 stacks of focused will, 16% versatility, and toss up a shield, plus rolling atonement heals. Dispelling UA isnt a big deal on live.

Quote Originally Posted by JacquesPierre View Post
    Discipline pries with 2 stacks of focused will, 16% versatility, and toss up a shield, plus rolling atonement heals. Dispelling UA isnt a big deal on live.
    So with 30% damage reduction, plus 8% damage reduction, plus a 100k shield, and heals ON TOP of that, make it okay?!
    You shouldn't have to prep with nearly 40% damage reduction and a 100k shield to dispel 1 spell that can be instantly re-applied.