Poll: Have you seen Staff of the Inquisiton drop?

Staff of the Inquisiton

I've seen some posts about Staff of the Inquisiton not dropping. I noticed it is marked as depreciated but I'm not sure if that's on purpose.

Has anyone seen it drop?

7+ Year Old Account
    It was in the Beta and PTR but never actually made it to live.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've had 4 gavels drop, but never staff..

Pretty big blunder, to add both a 1H mace and a wand, but no OH to pair them with..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Its not in the game, no.

Blackwing Heroine BlackwingHecate's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    It's in the game insofar as I can post a link to it in-game.
    Nostalgia is the hollow remnants of memories long gone.

-Kaito Kumon (Kamen Rider Baron)

its kinda bullshit that they gave us 1h weps for casters but no offhands to go with it, would have been much better if they just gave us a staff for casters

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    The model is ingame, the item isn't.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

I know a couple of people still grinding for it - so far no one has seen one. Kinda annyoing that blizzard is so silent about this.
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

Quote Originally Posted by valky94 View Post
    its kinda bullshit that they gave us 1h weps for casters but no offhands to go with it, would have been much better if they just gave us a staff for casters
    I agree, on my warlock i got a wand from an invasion box (and later on a coalesced fel from another invasion), but i don't have a decent offhand item at all, so i can't really use it, guess i'll just stick with my Tanaan staff instead then... (No offhands there either BTW, what's with Blizz only putting in 1H weapons and never offhands?)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    I agree, on my warlock i got a wand from an invasion box (and later on a coalesced fel from another invasion), but i don't have a decent offhand item at all, so i can't really use it, guess i'll just stick with my Tanaan staff instead then... (No offhands there either BTW, what's with Blizz only putting in 1H weapons and never offhands?)
    A good offhand to get is the PvP one for 2 marks of honor, ilvl 710 i think
    Last edited by Shadochi; 2016-08-13 at 09:26 AM.

Does it really matter? Legion will be here in a couple weeks and you'll have your artifacts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    Does it really matter? Legion will be here in a couple weeks and you'll have your artifacts.
    People like collecting time limited things it's nice to know if you're grinding for something that doesn't exist.

They updated the mainpage from 16 to 10 collectable weapons and removed the staff from the example list-
    There is a somewhat patronizing tweet from a developer I have never heard of (why do they even have WoWdevs ...), that it doesnt exist anymore: https://twitter.com/nite_moogle/stat...51800962256901

So, yeah ... thanks blizzard. Sorry that we speculated about the staff existing, just because you said we could get it on the front page of your site^^
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by owbu View Post
    There is a somewhat patronizing tweet from a developer I have never heard of (why do they even have WoWdevs ...), that it doesnt exist anymore: https://twitter.com/nite_moogle/stat...51800962256901
    Oh wow, that's pretty amusing seeing the snarky post about datamining followed by a bunch of people telling him it was officially announced.