Page 1 of 3
LastLast

One of the worst communities on the internet

I quit checking this site for a long time, and recently returned. I quickly remembered why I left; this website is the single worst online community I have ever seen in my life. Being a part of it for so long I simply was numb to it and did not realize how toxic it was, but being away for a while and coming back gives some perspective that makes it painfully clear.
    Every post is snarky, cruel and mean spirited. Moderation is *the worst* I have seen on any forum I have ever visited, the social agendas of the mods are blatantly obvious, and do nothing but stifle honest discussion. Looking back at some of the things I have been infracted for, it made me laugh because the bias is so pathetically clear.
    The community itself seems to prioritize lame unwitty cruelty over all else, everyone is in a desperate arms face to find the most nerdwit way to destroy any opinion they find. This entire place reminds me of the insecure kids in high school who simply insult everything and everyone they come across to mask their own issues.

With the thought policing mods of this site arounds, Im sure this post will get deleted within the hour - please delete my account with it, as coming to this site truly hurts my soul and I have no desire to ever visit here again.

*~To change one's life: Start immediately. Do it flamboyantly.~*

Owwww, someone said mean things to you? What you gonna cry???

But seriously, what? What is the point of this? It's internet, don't like something? Don't read it, simply ignore it.

Cool. Thanks for the opinion.

Did we not serve enough rainbow sprinkles?

I'm sorry to say but it looks like you have some issues. You should talk with a psychiatrist.

You coming back to this hollow and dark place which hurts your soul just proves that.

Farewell

Homophobia is so gay.

Deleted
    Single worst community on the net? Really?
    When are you ever going to get hundreds and thousands of people together and there won't be some bad eggs?
    There are actually some very helpful and knowledgeable people on this site, yes, there are also many morons, but don't let them ruin your day. Do what the sensible people do and ignore the stuff you don't like and talk with the cool people. The site could be better moderated yes, but its hardly the way you describe it.
    Its certainly better than wowhead where everyone is seemingly a pink haired teenage girl trying to be a manga character.
    People are sarcastic and mean on the internet because they have anonymity, this will always be the way.
    Last edited by mmocba4c35b496; 2016-08-13 at 02:32 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You could try exercising some self control, and simply choose to not navigate to this website. That or I can offer some sarcastic remarks about the high saline content of your posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Bye then. /tenchars

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmerSwirl View Post
    please delete my account with it, as coming to this site truly hurts my soul and I have no desire to ever visit here again.
    So then don't visit here again? What does having a forum account have to do with visiting here anyways? Tons of people don't have forum accounts and come here.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    cya have fun on the other forums with 500 visiters .. not that hard to Moderate a small Forum compared to MMO-C oh and u shouldn't be on the internet with that thin skin
    Last edited by Icoblablubb; 2016-08-13 at 02:38 PM.

In an ironic twist, replies to the OP kind of cement what he is saying.

(edit: poster above me beat me to the punch)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Amazing how the replies literally just feed into what the OP says.
    Hahaha screw you I was nice <3

Deleted
    More hyperbole please!

What is the point of this trhead? it has none. Deal with it.

If you think MMOC's resident ninnies are bad, I'd like to see the bubble you live in. This place is about as offensive as cardboard.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Amazing how the replies literally just feed into what the OP says.
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    In an ironic twist, replies to the OP kind of cement what he is saying.
    Well, what do you expect in response to a post that is 100% whining, crying and temper tantrum-throwing?

What I'm wondering is why OP has been completely inactive for 3 months, then suddenly comes back crying and shitting himself over "OMG YOU GUYS ARE SO MEEEEAAAANNN".
    Last edited by anon5123; 2016-08-13 at 02:48 PM.

I quit checking this site for a long time, and recently returned. I quickly remembered why I left; this website is the single worst online community I have ever seen in my life. Being a part of it for so long I simply was numb to it and did not realize how toxic it was, but being away for a while and coming back gives some perspective that makes it painfully clear.
    Every post is snarky, cruel and mean spirited. Moderation is *the worst* I have seen on any forum I have ever visited, the social agendas of the mods are blatantly obvious, and do nothing but stifle honest discussion. Looking back at some of the things I have been infracted for, it made me laugh because the bias is so pathetically clear.
    The community itself seems to prioritize lame unwitty cruelty over all else, everyone is in a desperate arms face to find the most nerdwit way to destroy any opinion they find. This entire place reminds me of the insecure kids in high school who simply insult everything and everyone they come across to mask their own issues.

With the thought policing mods of this site arounds, Im sure this post will get deleted within the hour - please delete my account with it, as coming to this site truly hurts my soul and I have no desire to ever visit here again.
    MMO-C is basically a knockoff ShitRedditSays. Less trannies but same MO.

Deleted

Being a longtime lurker i can confirm. Look at the first what, 5 responses; Crybaby.jpg, BOOHOO, you should see a psychiatrist etc.
    Its sad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Born: Syracuse, NY; Currently live: Raleigh, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaqur View Post
    Owwww, someone said mean things to you? What you gonna cry???

But seriously, what? What is the point of this? It's internet, don't like something? Don't read it, simply ignore it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raynre Valence View Post
    Did we not serve enough rainbow sprinkles?
    Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    crying_baby.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    I'm sorry to say but it looks like you have some issues. You should talk with a psychiatrist.

You coming back to this hollow and dark place which hurts your soul just proves that.

Farewell
    I guess these are simply case-in-point posts?

Its the internet. No one gives a d^#% if you dont like it here. If its that bad dont come back make a post about it being bad and then expect to get replies like oh no we miss you please come back...... your going to get responses like what you got. Sometimes I worry about the thin skinned kids these days with all their participation trophies and safe spaces. Life is hard the sooner you realize not everyone is nice the easier shit gets.