Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Solo tries to ice on penalty kicks then calls the other team on sportsmanship? Oh man the irony.

Australia had the wrong gameplan for that Pursuit final, they blew early hoping to force the British to change their game plan. Except this is probably the most disciplined cycling team out there.

Ledecky is to women's swimming what the Williams sisters are to women's tennis. She'll transform how they train and utilise technique in performance, groundbreaking stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Van Rijsselberghe wins gold in windsurfing before the medal-event even started. Same as in London 2012.
    Schippers was doing a Bolt in the women's 100 m.

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    LOL
    /10chars

15+ Year Old Account
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    All British final coming up in the Men's sprint at the Velodrome.

I'd say it's unfair how good we are at Cycling then I see how many medals the Americans get for swimming.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    All British final coming up in the Men's sprint at the Velodrome.

I'd say it's unfair how good we are at Cycling then I see how many medals the Americans get for swimming.
    Shame that the IOC limits the number of cycling events. Given that the host country has to build a velodrome 10 events is pretty mean. Should include the madison, kilo and individual pursuit.

Also my boy Cav is up tomorrow.

10+ Year Old Account
    I miss the Madison, the Kilo was dull to watch.

Individual pursuit is the best singles event at the velodrome. Love it more than the sprint.

Deleted
    I always found the kilo to be very exciting, I remember shouting at the TV with my family when Hoy won in Greece.

Michael Phelps's supposed final race ever will be tonight, in about 25 minutes.

10+ Year Old Account
    A brilliant run by Mo Farrah.

What I find shocking is in an age of cell phone cams and fappening leaks and all kinds of shit that proves that privacy is a fairytale illusion...not a single sex video, or any pics have escaped from the Olympic Village, even though at least 75% of them are highly sexually active and boning the fuck out of each other (literally). I mean shit, I would pay money for a peak at some of those women.

10+ Year Old Account
    Go Thiam (heptathlon women)! Biggest surprise in Belgium for her getting this far and to be in the running for a Gold medal !
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    Go Thiam (heptathlon women)! Biggest surprise in Belgium for her getting this far and to be in the running for a Gold medal !
    she probably got lots of practice running away from refugees... jk

i'm glad our Canadian woman got bronze in the heptathlon category, its not silver or gold but it was still a decent accomplishment from our country. normally we suck at summer Olympics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thiam set 6 personal bests to take that gold. That's the definition of bringing your a game.

Deleted
    Britain are currently ahead of China in the medal table, Max Whitlock with two individual gymnastics medals, Justin Rose winning the golf. Gold number fourteen is guaranteed in the cycling later, and Andy Murray is up soon.

- - - Updated - - -

As I wrote that Britain won another gold medal in sailing.

Quote Originally Posted by kencloudli View Post
    Kinda slow here. (Aussie here) Mack Horton won gold medal, good on him! But reading all the tweets and media about his comment to Sun Yang, I don't feel like cheering for him. Looking at both sides, I rather stay neutral and just watch other Australian Olympic athletes.
    Sun Yang is a giant cockhead. Whatever he gets, he has it coming.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tommypilgrim View Post
    As I wrote that Britain won another gold medal in sailing.
    And they have a race left which he can completely suck at because it's irrelevant at this point. That's domination.

Speaking of which, women's sprint cycling seedings are in after qualifying, #1 and #2 are British, just like their male counterparts.