View Poll Results: Rate The Season One Finale Character!

Voters
113. This poll is closed

65 57.52%

19 16.81%

10 8.85%

7 6.19%

3 2.65%

1 0.88%

2 1.77%

2 1.77%

2 1.77%

2 1.77%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Bloodsail Admiral Smallfruitbat's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    To be fair, Innkeeper Alison has had to witness all the ERP in Goldshire -I think she deserves some kind of recognition for her efforts?

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk

Deleted
    ^Farley is Goldshire's innkeeper. I bet this old guy is actually a pervert enjoying all this horrid RP.

Wandering Isle for the next Warchief!

Bloodsail Admiral Smallfruitbat's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Every 3rd Tuesday, right before the reset, he masquerades as 'Alison'.

So a 'friend' told me

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    Wandering Isle for the next Warchief!
    Cho'gall for Warchief.

I would never play Alliance ever again.

we have 43 names for s2 and I can hardly think of 20 more to nominate... >.<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiu the Timewanderer View Post
    we have 43 names for s2 and I can hardly think of 20 more to nominate... >.<
    We can always feature Cho'gall's other head when we get very desperate. :V

Quote Originally Posted by Kalecgos the Spellweaver View Post
    We can always feature Cho'gall's other head when we get very desperate. :V
    Shen-Zin Su?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crawclaw View Post
    Shen-Zin Su?
    I think I might just feature him and be done with it :V

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    At first when you made these threads I was very hesitant; I thought it would be more useless spam by someone that would abandon it after six threads.

But *clap clap*
    You've been doing an awesome job and these threads are a great addition to this forum.
    My compliments!
    Thank you! Please tune in for the "Thank You l" topic tomorrow; there will be a discussion and a poll about S2's start and how would we be able to tweak the gimmicks regarding nominations and such.

Well, chapter one of my fanfiction is pretty much done. I'll let it sit for the night and put it up tomorrow. First chapter and somebody already used crayon wax as a weapon.

Deleted
    Well, chapter one of my fanfiction is pretty much done. I'll let it sit for the night and put it up tomorrow. First chapter and somebody already used crayon wax as a weapon.
    Ha...!

Well well then, this will be a good material for the topic later today, can't wait!

- - - Updated - - -

Just a heads-up folks; I am afraid that I have to delay the topic till tomorrow, because something came up family wise. Just thought I should let you know.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but I rather not half ass it just because. I will make it up for you tomorrow by doing something cool though, promise!

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Just a heads-up folks; I am afraid that I have to delay the topic till tomorrow, because something came up family wise. Just thought I should let you know.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but I rather not half ass it just because. I will make it up for you tomorrow by doing something cool though, promise!

Good luck there Kalec, I hope that everything is ok. I was here hitting the F5 every now and then . Tomorrow we'll wait for you! :3

Well, I actually did it. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you: Kalec Does a Dare.

http://archiveofourown.org/works/775...pters/17693149

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12099800/1/

If you liked it, please leave kudos on the AO3 version, even if you don't have an account. Also, I don't know how to look at myself in the mirror anymore so please help me

Hope it's okay, man! Delaying is fine, real life is the most important thing. Best wishes!
    Last edited by Crawclaw; 2016-08-13 at 04:34 PM.

Deleted
    @Lotus Victorya awwww hun, all is good, please don't worry your pretty head. ^^

@Crawclaw I can't wait to get home and read it I will link to it in tomorrow's topic too!

7+ Year Old Account
    Seems like i came a little late to the entire show, but anyways... Thank for the great game Kalec It has been a ton of fun and i will be looking forward to a season 2 Both smart and dumb comments have arrived in this game, as there always is, but i have proberly had the most civil lore conversations on MMO-Champ, in this game.

So once again, great leadership and conviction Kalec. We are proud!
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Deleted
    @Flurryfang thank you mate! I am happy you passed, even if you think it's late, I don't! <3
    @Crawclaw man I just finished reading the chapter and lmfao! I left a kudos too (that heart shaped thing in the bottom of the page, right?)
    I am really looking forward to meeting the top 10!

Oh, yeah, I will start working on the Thank You topic shortly! Stay tuned guys!
    Last edited by mmoc4dd871e486; 2016-08-14 at 06:38 AM.

Deleted
    Well, I actually did it.

My life will never be the same from now onwards.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post

My life will never be the same from now onwards.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXDFJnQstSk