Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by kary View Post
    I guess. Premades on beta were 680 and it was a cakewalk. My toons sat at 680ish with timewalk badge/tanaan stuff so the 20+ ilvls will be welcomed either way.
    what's nice tho is the artifact quest scales with your itemlevel, so it's never more than you can handle.
    They used to be more difficult, I was looking forward to the QQ but now it seems I'll have to QQ about the lack of QQ
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Deleted
    Rng is a cruel mistress. Rng protection is what I'm suggesting lol. Weaps for shards.
    id like that

10+ Year Old Account
    By this logic, all gear you get is for transmog.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rng is a cruel mistress. Rng protection is what I'm suggesting lol. Weaps for shards.
    Why? It doesn't really matter. I mean, do a few invasions and you'll get a ton of 700 armor. Even if you don't get a weapon and have some 640 thing your level will be in the 670s or higher which is fine for leveling. This idea that you should be able to buy all the gear, all the time utterly misses the point of a loot based MMO.

It'd be nice if the vendors sold "replica weapons" for transmog.

Like we get "armor sets" for transmog (a full 8 pieces for 200 shards).

So sell the various "replica weapons" for 25 shards each.

Deleted
    maybe allow the weapons to bought for shards in last week/few days before launch?

Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    Why? It doesn't really matter. I mean, do a few invasions and you'll get a ton of 700 armor. Even if you don't get a weapon and have some 640 thing your level will be in the 670s or higher which is fine for leveling. This idea that you should be able to buy all the gear, all the time utterly misses the point of a loot based MMO.
    I don't disagree with you, I dislike being at the mercy at rng (while DH aren't, but the reasoning behind their weaps being BoA/buyable makes sense)
    That's really it lol. I already have most of the items I need for my alts, would rather have something to spend the shards on rather than buying 50 felbats..

Quote Originally Posted by PragmaticGamer View Post
    It'd be nice if the vendors sold "replica weapons" for transmog.

Like we get "armor sets" for transmog (a full 8 pieces for 200 shards).

So sell the various "replica weapons" for 25 shards each.
    This works too. Hell the price could even be 200+ for all I care.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    They used to be more difficult, I was looking forward to the QQ but now it seems I'll have to QQ about the lack of QQ
    Some classes are more difficult than others. I actually struggled on the R Sham one the first time I did it, my 735~ dk got shat on when I absentmindedly did the Unholy chain.

artifact quest scales with your ilvl, it's harder the better geared you are.
    Guess it's a joke no matter what then, did it on my 745 boomkin and it was a breeze, this was like last month though.

- - - Updated - - -

Some classes are more difficult than others. I actually struggled on the R Sham one the first time I did it, my 735~ dk got shat on when I absentmindedly did the Unholy chain.
    When did you do it? When I first got on beta a few months ago the artifact quests were no joke, call me shit if you want to I died several times but I was also playing how I would play now and just pulling packs and trying to mow them down. You could do that but you would spend a good bit of time CCing mobs and kiting trying to avoid death. They nerfed it now though so I can go back to pulling packs of mobs.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    Guess it's a joke no matter what then, did it on my 745 boomkin and it was a breeze, this was like last month though.

- - - Updated - - -

When did you do it? When I first got on beta a few months ago the artifact quests were no joke, call me shit if you want to I died several times but I was also playing how I would play now and just pulling packs and trying to mow them down. You could do that but you would spend a good bit of time CCing mobs and kiting trying to avoid death. They nerfed it now though so I can go back to pulling packs of mobs.
    Hm. I really can't remember when I started, but I got into the first wave of post alpha invites. So I've had beta for as long as it's been beta, never alpha.

Those complaining about the drop chances, afaik the invasions are set to speed up considerably over the next couple weeks so if you want it you will be far more likely to be able to get it, instead of 4 chests every four hours toward the end it's probably more likely to be 2 chests every 15mins if you can be arsed.
    When I was younger I used to hope bad things wouldn't happen.
    Now I just hope they're at least funny when they do.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    As far as I've seen it, the invasions are good catch-up gear for those of us who only raided on say, one character.
    Yeah, the invasion gear is an awesome way to get some decent gear on a fresh 100 very very fast. I had a mage that went from 605 to 665 in less than an hour.

I really really hope they change their mind and put weapon skins on the vendors, otherwise when Legion lands I'll have thousands of useless shards and knowing my luck so far, maybe 2 or 3 of the 10 weapon skins (got one so far from 80+ chests).

I read that they made it so the warglaives only drop for DH now (but can still be bought BOA from the vendor).

Is this true?