10+ Year Old Account

Unhappy Peace? Old fashion humans vs orcs??

I don't know if it's just me but I am starting to grow tired of Gul'dan and this whole burning legion thing.

I kinda miss the old Warcraft where there were more stories about humans and orcs, about the alliance versus horde.

Recently all we do is team up against a higher evil: first was Kael'thas then Arthas followed by Deathwing with Garrosh (when even the horde sided with us against another horde) then Gul'dan followed by Gu'dan...with probably Gul'dan next followed by an alternate copy of Gul'dan's soul that then escapes and we get to fight Gul'dan's twin brother that summons Gul'dan from the dead which resurrects Arthas that gives Gul'dan more power :|

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xords View Post
    I don't know if it's just me but I am starting to grow tired of Gul'dan and this whole burning legion thing.

I kinda miss the old Warcraft where there were more stories about humans and orcs, about the alliance versus horde.

Recently all we do is team up against a higher evil: first was Kael'thas then Arthas followed by Deathwing with Garrosh (when even the horde sided with us against another horde) then Gul'dan followed by Gu'dan...with probably Gul'dan next followed by an alternate copy of Gul'dan's soul that then escapes and we get to fight Gul'dan's twin brother that summons Gul'dan from the dead which resurrects Arthas that gives Gul'dan more power :|
    Really? We just had 2.5 expansions about Orcs Vs Humans. I'm sick of it. If neither are ever in the spotlight ever again I will be happy

....Umm...Well, let me list just a few NON human/orc chars in legion, that'd help ya out:

Lady liadrin, Illidan, Xe'ra, Tyrande, Ysera, Xavius, Malfurion, ALL of of the blood totems, ALL of the thunder totem tauren, ALL of the tauren at skyhorn, Sylvanas, Genn (Not human, worgen), The illidari, Kil'jaeden, Sargeras, cenarius, and so on.

Want me to keep goin?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xords View Post

This is not a game for you. Its ok. There are many other games out there

7+ Year Old Account
    yes because a mmo about killing eachother has room for pve... humans vs orcs is mostly pvp... humans versus orcs in pve wouldent make much sense... it would be weird and akward...

if the MMO had the orcs as bad guys sure, but each faction is a faction... you cant just have pve in that sort of sitatuon... as it would feel akward not having pvp in it, and well not everyone likes pvping well pveing

its hard to explain but

human versus orcs pve would only work if orcs were not playable...
    but humans versus orcs have allways been around in pvp and abit in pve through old gripes
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content