Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenoxar View Post
    I was doing quite a few invasions on my alt trying to get ilvl 700 staff.

This is what I've got so far:

Just cloth items like chest or shoulders, not even a single weapon. And weapons aren't purchasable at vendor's shop.

Can do only 2 invasions per 4 hours and I don't feel like doing invasions everyday 24/7 until Legion praying to get that 0.1% weapon, so maybe I will get a weapon one day before Legion, lul... so how do we get weapons from invasions? Maybe I was doing something wrong
    Wow, I thought all that dropped were weapons, I got 3 the first 3 or 4 I did.

10+ Year Old Account
    The staff didn't make it live...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    they updated how personal loot rng works, if you have an item already it's not likely to get it double if you still need other items from the loot-pool.

Blizzard does a very fine job and it works great ingame.

Not?
    As far as i know this works only for raids. Anyway...

As for the thread title - I agree 100%!
    Awesome looking free 700 ilvl gear for almost all slots. Free 725 ilvl(heroic level) weapon. 3 levels per invasion for leveling toons. AoE hordes/allies while AoE demons.
    It's so freaking AWESOME!
    Right?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    It certainly seems so, the agi sword didn't make it too I think. WOuld love a blue post though
    wait. whaaaat?

/cry

Just cloth items like chest or shoulders, not even a single weapon. And weapons aren't purchasable at vendor's shop.
    Whyyyyyy? in like 2 weeks you will have an artifact... the most useless loot is the weapon XD

The staff and the agi sword are NOT in the game.

wait people do these for items ? to actually increase ilvl ? 2 weeks before expansion ?

I only do it for the shards to buy glaive + pet + some of the 200-cost ensembles and mainly for free XP on sub-100/sub-90 chars

got my alt warrior from 75 to 88 so far in ~2 days just from hovering in the air twice every 4 hours

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rue-7 View Post
    its free loot, how can it be 'unbelievable'
    If you are not AFKing the whole time it is not "free loot". You are doing something. :P

I was doing quite a few invasions on my alt trying to get ilvl 700 staff.

This is what I've got so far:

Can do only 2 invasions per 4 hours and I don't feel like doing invasions everyday 24/7 until Legion praying to get that 0.1% weapon, so maybe I will get a weapon one day before Legion, lul... so how do we get weapons from invasions? Maybe I was doing something wrong
    The staff is not in the game.

Next time, please to try search the forum first. You're welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgomir View Post
    well tanaan has an easy 650 ilvl offhand as a treasure if you are desperate for an offhand, or get a scribe crafted one that goes up to ilvl 715 which doesn't count towards the three crafted limit
    Sold those offhands long time ago on my alts that need them now

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    wait people do these for items ? to actually increase ilvl ? 2 weeks before expansion ?

I only do it for the shards to buy glaive + pet + some of the 200-cost ensembles and mainly for free XP on sub-100/sub-90 chars

got my alt warrior from 75 to 88 so far in ~2 days just from hovering in the air twice every 4 hours
    I don't really know what kind of ilvl drops from the invasion event. But having some good gear does really speed up the first bit of the leveling process.

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post

You don't get it. People do this for transmog purpose, everyone knows the weapons will be replaced 10 min after the beginning of the expansion, but the rest of the stuff is good for taking a good beginning in the expansion, because it's always more easy to level with 700 ilv than 640.

Does the 300% thing mean we'll be getting 2 invasions every 80 minutes on tuesday, or 6 invasions every 4 hours, or 6 invasions every 80 minutes? Or do we just not know until Tuesday? I imagine it'll stay at 2, because only 6 zones can be invaded total.

It is as if in 2 weeks we won't be getting an artifact weapon making all weapons obsolete for an entire expansion. So you will get two weeks at most use out of this weapon you are raging about.
    Oh and by the way the staff seems to have been removed and only a one handed weapon drops anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    There was suppose to be 16 weapons put in the crates for drops....Blizzard as they have before decide one more time to shaft certain classes ..so they removed 6 of the weapons from the loot table.....Casters got kicked in the teeth for sure.

- - - Updated - - -

Many casters wanted the Staff for mogging.....it was cool looking.

Does anyone know what weapons were removed?

Been trying to get one on my enh shammy, got tons of armor and !7! weapon crystals with no weapon to put them on.

Meanwhile, my arms warr got 5 twohanders and 2 onehanders from when I selected prot loot, and my hunter's got 3 bows and one polearm - none of them received any crystals.

Something smells awfully fishy...

Quote Originally Posted by Louz View Post

Been trying to get one on my enh shammy, got tons of armor and !7! weapon crystals with no weapon to put them on.

Meanwhile, my arms warr got 5 twohanders and 2 onehanders from when I selected prot loot, and my hunter's got 3 bows and one polearm - none of them received any crystals.

My demon hunter got like... 12 glaives.

It took my Paladin until a couple of days ago to finally get a weapon. I hate RNG.

It sucks that they removed the staff but if you want it for transmog purposes the staff reward for the Horde version of the broken shore questline is the same model. Again, sucks if you don't have a Horde character that can do it, but unless Blizz readds it to the invasions that's your only option.
    Signature not found

10+ Year Old Account
    The staff is not in the game. If you look in your wardrobe tab you won't find it in search with the "Do not own" button clicked

Quote Originally Posted by Louz View Post

i've had a 1 handed axe drop 3 times on my DH so there should atleast be one weapon type for you.