Anyone have an idea of what stats will be superior later in Legion? Will it stay as haste?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    Anyone have an idea of what stats will be superior later in Legion? Will it stay as haste?
    Yes. /10char

Quote Originally Posted by Cyous View Post
    Our Casting While Moving is fine. Everyone sucks shit, except melee. Planning for it means you do better during movement. We happen to have a toolkit that allows 3-5 GCDs to be used while moving as no loss to DPS. Play smarter.
    Mages seem to be ok with Ice Floes. Anyway, I don't want to get into comparisons with Mage. My question as a Hunter rerolling to a caster (Balance or Fire/Frost) how can I learn managing movement?

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Given that they did that entirely on purpose... Set bonuses are just bonuses this time. On the other hand we got a really cool looking Owl based set for the first tier, so i'm gonna collect it anyway.

Er... most of those do even less to change playstyle than Balance. WW, Survival and Demon Hunter all just make you better while playing normally.
    Unless the WW bonus has changed in the last ~3 months, it does make you play differently(extends the "don't repeat" thing to force 2 abilities between repeats, rather than 1)
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

PvPers would you trade Druid of the Claw talent for resto druid Thorns ?
    Imho Dotc talent just interfere with Bladed feathers, OF and general idea tanking damage in moonkin form.
    Since that row is about reducing/healing damage, Thorns would just increase our "repel" effect in moonkin form what is basicaly same as reducing.
    or
    They could expand Dotc affect moonkin form, because right now it looks like copypaste design without thinking ...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mob1lejunkie View Post
    Mages seem to be ok with Ice Floes. Anyway, I don't want to get into comparisons with Mage. My question as a Hunter rerolling to a caster (Balance or Fire/Frost) how can I learn managing movement?
    Play a lot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mob1lejunkie View Post
    Learn fight mechanics so you know when you'll have to move and plan for when you have to move by pooling AP so you can use starsurge or starfall while moving. I think that's the basics of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gebuz View Post
    Yes. /10char
    They should just issue us a rapid fire fusion cannon instead of the scythe.

Quote Originally Posted by Madus View Post
    PvPers would you trade Druid of the Claw talent for resto druid Thorns ?
    Imho Dotc talent just interfere with Bladed feathers, OF and general idea tanking damage in moonkin form.
    Since that row is about reducing/healing damage, Thorns would just increase our "repel" effect in moonkin form what is basicaly same as reducing.
    or
    They could expand Dotc affect moonkin form, because right now it looks like copypaste design without thinking ...

Yeah, I have to scratch my head when they think making a talent for bear form is any good, especially a talent as weak as druid of the claw.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post
    Yeah, I have to scratch my head when they think making a talent for bear form is any good, especially a talent as weak as druid of the claw.
    I dont see it weak at all. It just doesnt fit and interfere with Balance druid.
    For resto/guardian druid is Dotc good choice imho, because its empower already strong bear form and they dont have Shapemender.

If they shofted the bonus to dotc to moonkin form it might actually be better.

Deleted
    Is the Balance artifact quest interesting and druidic, or is it better to go Resto for the full Druidic immersion?

Quote Originally Posted by Windwalker View Post
    Is the Balance artifact quest interesting and druidic, or is it better to go Resto for the full Druidic immersion?
    Without spoiling the questchain, there's an intro quest before you choose your weapon that's quite druidic. Balance afterwards is probably the least druidic of them all though.

Deleted
    What about Soul of the Forest ? Is it that weak ? (didn't test it in real situation)

Quote Originally Posted by Catbug View Post
    Without spoiling the questchain, there's an intro quest before you choose your weapon that's quite druidic. Balance afterwards is probably the least druidic of them all though.
    It's more of a weapon related quest than a Druid related quest, in any case.

If you're looking for a "druidy" Artifact quest, i'd say Guardian is your best bet. About half of it is in the Emerald Nightmare.
    Quote Originally Posted by NahikoHyjal View Post
    What about Soul of the Forest ? Is it that weak ? (didn't test it in real situation)
    Quite the opposite. Mastery is a poor stat in Legion, and it makes Starfall 1/6th cheaper, both of which make it a solid choice. Stellar Flare is rather niche, and Incarnation is mostly for burst fights.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Mastery is a poor stat in Legion
    What do you mean ? I feel like our mastery effect is pretty strong... do you mean SOF bonus is nice since it's hard to get mastery or something like that ?
    I'm french btw so I might not understand/speak well, sorry

Stellar flare seems quite strong to me on a multi target fight (long lasting multi target I mean)

What do you mean ? I feel like our mastery effect is pretty strong... do you mean SOF bonus is nice since it's hard to get mastery or something like that ?

Stellar flare seems quite strong to me on a multi target fight (long lasting multi target I mean)
    Mastery is far and away our worst stat in Legion.

Deleted
    Alright, but how does it make SOF a good choice ?

Alright, but how does it make SOF a good choice ?
    With higher levels of haste, our best stat, we are able to pump out more, in number not necessarily percentage, empowered casts over the course of an encounter. Plus if you need to cast starfall saving 10 AP is significant.

Stellar Flare is strong even on single target. It does more damage than Starsurge for a fraction of the ASP cost.