Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    US weekly reset is earlier than EU. It is 9 hours or so after the US Legion launch?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    Mythics don't require shit for gear; you just have to not be a scrub. CC the trash, use CDs when appropriate, don't stand in bad shit. Sure, some are harder than others. I probably wouldn't try Violet Hold or Vault of the Wardens as my first choices, but Halls of Valor, Darkheart Thicket, Neltharion's Lair, etc. Not too bad. Doing mythic level 1s with a 790 ilvl is way easier than doing level 12 with an 870 ilvl.

What I want to know, is if this is conceptually possible. Like, if you somehow leveled to 110 in 1 second, and already had 10,000 ilvl, would anything prevent you from doing mythic dungeons before the first US reset?
    yes its possible

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    Yup as others have noticed, this is a huge advantage for EU.
    This means you can get another week of Mythic dungeons in than US can.
    Its really unfair, unless they are assuming every single player will be 850 before raids open. I don't expect that, based on my testing, so I am hoping they take some action here.

This is the first expansion this has ever been an issue as well btw.
    uh, no. Cataclysm had the same thing happen with some Guilds doing a few bosses in BWD/BoT/Tot4W a few hours before the reset. and "huge advantage" is laughable considering you'll probably be replacing the majority of the gear you get the first week EN launches.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Professional Shitposter View Post
    and "huge advantage" is laughable considering you'll probably be replacing the majority of the gear you get the first week EN launches.
    we can discuss if the word "huge" is appropriate here. But this is always the case with adjectives that qualify and not quantify. So feel free to use any qualifying adjective e.g. minor, average, major, ... whatever.
    Fact is that it is an advantage and we want to discuss how to use it best. So thanks for your information on Cataclysm!