Quote Originally Posted by Healing Rain View Post
    The terrorists actually failed on 9/11. The passengers of Flight 93 made sure of that.
    care to explain?
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    He sure "thinks" and "feels" a lot of things. He should probably get around to nailing down some details before he starts talking the next time, but then he wouldn't be able to squirm out of it as easily when he's proven to be hilariously wrong. Again.
    There is no conspiracy theory that Trump doesn't like and he is patching into the paranoia of the govt and president that the GOP has been nurturing for years, only the GOP didn't realize that they are part of govt too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    Yeah. I saw the clip of Gulianni and I was just like "You fucking twat, you saw 9/11!"
    Not to mention that the shoe bomber only failed because he couldn't get his shoe to light, had nothing to do with how bush was catching them at the gates with his superior republican administration.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post
    You seem fixated on that. I can call you one too and give you extra good-boy points ,which you can trade in for tendies, if it calms you down.

Ok, I will respond before you start hyperventilating. He also called the judge "an Obama pick." Are you denying that Trump building a wall in his parents hometown and him being an obama pick could make him biased against Trump ?

And since we are playing that game, how about a dose of:

I want to see the mental gymnastics you pull to defend that one.

Well, the only cuck here is you. The wall is not in the parents hometown, as the wall is only on us property. And nice you bring up garbage that has nothing to do with the judge.

If you had a real point, you would have to make stuff up, child. Go back to fantasizing about foreigners taking your wife from you, you clearly get off on it.

Infracted - minor flaming
    Last edited by Crissi; 2016-08-16 at 02:57 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    I believe we have ourselves a case of slander.
    This part of the piece is actually worse than the piece it self:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...int-story.html

TALLAHASSEE – A Massachusetts lawyer who previously filed state ethics and elections complaints against Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi has asked federal prosecutors to level bribery charges against her and Donald Trump.

Whitfield Larrabee, a Boston trial attorney, filed complaints with U.S. Attorney's offices in New York and Tallahassee on Wednesday alleging the violation of federal bribery laws stemming from Bondi’s personal solicitation of $25,000 from Trump in 2013 for her political committee.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

7+ Year Old Account
    Random guy on the internet: Don't act as if Hillary's tax plan is any better
    Me: Yeah, it is.
    Random guy on the internet: What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.
    Me:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bollocks View Post
    Me: Yeah, it is.
    Does that include the wall?

Trump's immigrant screening process is GENIUS. He finally figured out how to deal with ISIS. As we all know, those wanting to commit terror are incapable of lying about their intentions when entering the country.

"What is your favorite freedom guaranteed in the Constitution?"

"Death to infidels... damnit... I mean freedom of speech."

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    They have been Anti Trump from the start, because he doesn't play the game, which I would normally love but he's crazy.

What is sad is the media should be denouncing Hillary too.
    Sadly, any major coporation that denounces the wicked witch will be brought down by the hordes of butthurt tumblr people accusing them of being sexist for not being:

"1st womyn in the white house, who cares what she's done in the past, womyn in white house yay!"
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

Quote Originally Posted by Matchles View Post
    Trump's immigrant screening process is GENIUS. He finally figured out how to deal with ISIS. As we all know, those wanting to commit terror are incapable of lying about their intentions when entering the country.

I laughed. Then I cried when I remembered there are people stupid enough to think Trump has good ideas.

You just give them a family guy skin color bar chart test. Then they say that it bans people from countries on terrorist watch lists, because terrorists can't be born any where else but Tatooine. Then the test is, "Name a Pope, an archangel or a disciple of Christ." And when they look confused because they don't know the answer, "Yeah you are a true Christian, go right on through."

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MurlocDemonHunter View Post
    Sadly, any major coporation that denounces the wicked witch will be brought down by the hordes of butthurt tumblr people accusing them of being sexist for not being:

"1st womyn in the white house, who cares what she's done in the past, womyn in white house yay!"
    It will absolutely have nothing to do with Republicans failing to get an actual republican nominated who has the ability to control the words that come out of their mouth. But go ahead and play the victim of the woman card, it's soooo manly. Chicks dig victims.

Quote Originally Posted by Healing Rain View Post
    The terrorists actually failed on 9/11. The passengers of Flight 93 made sure of that.
    The 9/11 attacks were more successful than the terrorists could have ever imagined. On the eve of the attacks, the USA was at the height of its power and prestige internationally, while Islamic terrorism mostly stayed in the shadows and was out of sight and out of mind for most people. Fast forward 15 years, and we are on the verge of becoming a global laughingstock with a bleached orangutan as commander in chief, while terrorist groups are more powerful than they have ever been and have the entire world cowering in fear.

Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    The 9/11 attacks were more successful than the terrorists could have ever imagined. On the eve of the attacks, the USA was at the height of its power and prestige internationally, while Islamic terrorism mostly stayed in the shadows and was out of sight and out of mind for most people. Fast forward 15 years, and we are on the verge of becoming a global laughingstock with a bleached orangutan as commander in chief, while terrorist groups are more powerful than they have ever been and have the entire world cowering in fear.
    I agree on many points, but we have to acknowledge that the way ISIS operates its social media coupled with mass cellphones and computers has exposed the world to a much more educated/integrated terrorists network. Now days you probably wouldn't even need to bother with flight school to plan 9/11 as you can probably get all the info you need pretty easily from the internet, let alone the many layers of gems you hear about on the deep web.

I wanted to go on about what bin-laden's aims were and just how right he was about the way America would react both in the middle east and here in our country, but I'd need to look too much up atm to make a good enough effort.
    Last edited by Glnger; 2016-08-16 at 04:10 AM.
    It's been a while actually since I've received a message from scrapbot...need to drink more i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Trump is a complete shitbag that's draining the country's coffers to stuff his own.
    It must be a day ending in Y.

10+ Year Old Account

"Um....Article XII?"

"Perfect. In you go."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Does that include the wall?
    No, that is just static. Meaning what if Trump only applied its budget policies. It does not count a dynamic model.

10+ Year Old Account

(like for real... explain this)

10+ Year Old Account
    Guliani being horrendously incompetent and scummy really isn't anything new or interesting.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MurlocDemonHunter View Post

Does anyone hear that anymore? I mean do radical feminists even support Hillary? I thought they shifted their support towards Jill Stein.

10+ Year Old Account
    How does the GOP even still try to exist at this point?

Just get a new hand, you guys got a raw deal this round.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post

(like for real... explain this)
    Maybe he's admitting 9/11 was an inside job.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Maybe he's admitting 9/11 was an inside job.
    OH....my.....harambe.....