Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    NOT ENOUGH RAGE

*pets*

Thumbs up

ohh my wife will be so happy, she has 3 days worth of unopened boxes on her 12 toons that i do daily while she is at work
    Last edited by Flamez2; 2016-08-16 at 07:36 AM.
    Signature made by

so next week titanforged ?

felling sorry for those who farmed those invasions intensively this week though - th god i focused on opening invasions on all alts instead farming them
    Last edited by kamuimac; 2016-08-16 at 07:40 AM.

Nice try Blizzard, nice try.

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Can weapons be warforged?

720 + 25... 745
    Would be nasty if, Weapon's could be warforged.

Imagine finally getting both your Glaives up to 725 and then a Warforged Glaive droped

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toblat View Post
    Nice try Blizzard, nice try.
    Nice try indeed. It will keep me even more hooked on my alts. And my reaction to the news was exactly your avatar. I love it!

Does anyone know in what way will the invasions intensify? Will it be reduced hours or something like that?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Can weapons be warforged?

720 + 25... 745
    Regardless, the Coalesced Fel states you can only upgrade a weapon up to level 725.
    Statix will suffice.

Lol @ that overwatch coddling. bwahaha xD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flamez2 View Post
    ohh my wife will be so happy, she has 3 days worth of unopened boxes on her 12 toons that i do daily while she is at work
    The loot is generated and fixed from the second you obtained that box none of the items in them should be warforged i am afraid.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can practically feel the game of musical thrones coming for the Alliance.

Please Blizzard, I like having at least one faction with a stable government.

The most boring pre launce event ever blizzard made .

Quote Originally Posted by Tarx View Post
    Are you serious? Do you not remember the prelaunch "event" for mop?

1 whole 10 minute scenario. This is leagues better.

i kinda like it, this will make leveling a whole lot easier in legion as i leveled most of my alts through pet battles and most are stuck with 496 gear as lvl 100
    Signature made by

Everyone has opinions, and it is good that they differ.

To me this is the best launch/pre-expansion event to have ever been put in WoW.
    The amount of details and passion they have put into what is merely the introduction of the next expansion is very cool.
    Plenty of stuff to do too: scenario on the Broken Shore (different twist depending on your faction), the activity in the world with the constant Legion Invasions, the stunning cinematics, the quests and events that are still to come in the next weeks as we build up to the actual launch, ...

The rewards from these events feel rewarding and fitting to get everyone ready for what's to come next. Same thing with the Experience rewards, people can catch-up if they decide they want to switch mains.
    A true call to arms, which has gotten me and many of my friends and guildies excited for what is going to come next: preparing for an all out war against the Legion on the Broken Shore.

Why do you feel this event is boring? Which previous pre-launch event did you like better?

Quote Originally Posted by Kogarasu View Post
    The loot is generated and fixed from the second you obtained that box none of the items in them should be warforged i am afraid.
    not true. i leveled my monk from 94-100 just doing invasions, didnt open any chests til 100 and every chest gave me 700ilvl gear.

[Rothulivic] [Twitch] [Twitter] Signature by Serryn

Quote Originally Posted by BossManRoth View Post
    not true. i leveled my monk from 94-100 just doing invasions, didnt open any chests til 100 and every chest gave me 700ilvl gear.
    Can confirm that the loot is generated when opening these crates, not when you receive them.

damn If they could only "hotfix" so that the Invasion 2h Staff drops, and maybe some ofhands/shields

Deleted
    its the best that i can remember.
    wod: boring questchain in blasted lands, was done in 10 mins
    mop: boring scenario, done in 10 mins
    cata: was decent with elementals creating chaos in the streets of the capitals
    wotlk: was crazy, zombies everywhere!

i didnt experience tbc preevent and ive never heard of it

Quote Originally Posted by egeszsegere View Post
    its the best that i can remember.
    wod: boring questchain in blasted lands, was done in 10 mins
    mop: boring scenario, done in 10 mins
    cata: was decent with elementals creating chaos in the streets of the capitals
    wotlk: was crazy, zombies everywhere!

i didnt experience tbc preevent and ive never heard of it
    Funny thing is how the WoD pre-expansion event is actually still available. Shows how little they actually cared about that event that they didn't even take the time remove it when the expansion launched.