Legion Invades Pandaria Scenario.

Legion Has The Demons in the new expansion and forces. Pandaria has Elegon The Mogu And Saurok/Zandalari/mantid What would happen to any of the raid locations or zones and what would the legion do?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taygames View Post
    Legion Has The Demons in the new expansion and forces. Pandaria has Elegon The Mogu And Saurok/Zandalari/mantid What would happen to any of the raid locations or zones and what would the legion do?
    There are no invasions in Pandaria or Northrend.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkLazorz View Post
    i made a scenario stating what would happen.

The Legion does invade Pandaria during the monk class quest line in Legion. They pretty much overrun the Peak of Serenity and the monks there are forced to move to the Wandering Isle, the turtle that was the pandaren starting zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Halanad View Post
    The Legion does invade Pandaria during the monk class quest line in Legion. They pretty much overrun the Peak of Serenity and the monks there are forced to move to the Wandering Isle, the turtle that was the pandaren starting zone.
    Why didnt the almighty Taran Zhu scream at them to go away?

Deleted
    Wouldn't this belong to the Lore forum then?

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    Why didnt the almighty Taran Zhu scream at them to go away?
    The Legion probably started their invasion at the Peak of Serenity because it was the most central-northern part of the continent and the Shado-pan didn't get the news in time. Taran Zhu and the Shado-pan do help mistweaver monks get the staff of mists from Terrace of the Endless Spring.

Redirect to lore forum please.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    ok
    Last edited by Taygames; 2016-08-16 at 05:09 AM.

Redirect to lore forum please.

- - - Updated - - -

ok
    But there are No invasions in Pandaria or Northrend.
    Intel i7-10700k | ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-F GAMING
    ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 2080 Ti | 2x 8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2400Mhz
    A-Data SSD SP920 256GB | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm | NZXT Kraken x62
    Fractal Design Define R6 TG | be quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 650W | Asus ROG Swift PG279Q
    Razer: Blackwidow Elite | Basilisk Ultimate | Nari Ultimate| Firefly | NZXT Hue+

Quote Originally Posted by Azurenys View Post
    There are no ingame events but the legion does hit the places

Quote Originally Posted by Azurenys View Post
    He's saying "What if this happened", he's not saying it did happen.

Actually this is a really interesting question. What is about the remaining mogu and the klaxxi? I am assuming we did not completely genozide them all, do we? I mean the klaxxi paragon is dead, but the rest of them is still alive. And since they are sworn to the old gods they are the sworn enemy to the legion. They should actually fight by our side.

10+ Year Old Account
    Legion are invading Northrend and Pandaria, but not in the pre-expansion patch, in certain class quests in legion you do witness them though. Which is nice
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    Actually this is a really interesting question. What is about the remaining mogu and the klaxxi? I am assuming we did not completely genozide them all, do we? I mean the klaxxi paragon is dead, but the rest of them is still alive. And since they are sworn to the old gods they are the sworn enemy to the legion. They should actually fight by our side.
    Tbh considering aszhara goes to the broken isles there is most likely going to be an old god patch at some point, so it isnt a given they would be on our side. Even the ones fighting for the illidari could betray them at any point, impressive they have kept their words so far.

The mogu and zandalari on pandaria has most likely been routed, or hit so hard they are no threat to the legion - and would in any case be weaker by default.
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Pandas would get shitfaced and offer them lolbeer.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    id actually add invasion to pandaria and northrend. both continents are pretty much dead. invasions would make them more inhabited.

Taran Zhu puts Kil'jaeden on trial cuz' his people suffered from him more than anyone.

topkek

Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    id actually add invasion to pandaria and northrend. both continents are pretty much dead. invasions would make them more inhabited.
    You should pay Pandaria a visit, it is far away from beeing empty. There is so much stuff to farm that there are people everywhere (e.g. farming the zandalari mounts, the world bosses, the quests and achievements on isle of thunder and isle of giants and the timelost isle, archeaologie, etc. Really, there are a lot of people there.)