Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Glaive of the Fallen Worth the upgrade?

IS it worth upgrading both to 6/6 with the game coming out in 2 weeks and they'll be replaced right away.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandta View Post
    IS it worth upgrading both to 6/6 with the game coming out in 2 weeks and they'll be replaced right away.
    What else are you gonna spend Nethershards on?
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

I did just because I ended up with so many fel that would have been useless otherwise.

Please don't take this as me being a jerk. But what else are you gonna do with those coalesced fel? Upgrade a different weapon to 725? Sorry I just don't know how else to respond. Everyone is gonna replace their weapons an hour into legion. It's how it's just gonna be.

I've got 200+ shards, im saving to see if better transmorg stuff appear on the vendors as the invasion ramps up.

Don't waste ur shards on new weps in two weeks you'll probably replace em within the first few quests. I'm not doing any gearing on DH which im maining in legion as i've enjoyed it for months in beta.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Pets and other Xmogs sets.

Gotten 4 of the coalesced fel from the first of invasions so far.

I highly doubt they're adding anything else.

Outside of the pet/xmog sets there's nothing even worth spending on them by that rationale because you'll throw away the 700 gear within the first 2 levels anyway.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Felbat pup?

Probably not but honestly after getting all the transmog stuff and the pet there really isn't much else to spend nethershards on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taygai View Post
    Please don't take this as me being a jerk. But what else are you gonna do with those coalesced fel? Upgrade a different weapon to 725? Sorry I just don't know how else to respond. Everyone is gonna replace their weapons an hour into legion. It's how it's just gonna be.
    I've only seen one drop from a chest, so I don't have extras.

Buy pets and save them for 6 months. They'll sell for a lot more then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Just do it. Nethershards become next to worthless after a few days of farming anyway. It'll make your artifact quest a little easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Bane-Thunder-God View Post
    Don't waste ur shards on new weps in two weeks you'll probably replace em within the first few quests.
    you will replace your weapons very quickly for certain.

whether they'll add more stuff to spend shards on, i do not know. however for now i've had enough upgrade items drop that i haven't needed to spend any shards on them - the glaives being BoA makes sending them to alts who get upgrades pretty nifty too. nice perk

Artifact quest takes half an hour and is tuned for 680 gear you were wearing when you left Mardum. Pets will be worth a ton of gold in 6 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    Buy pets and save them for 6 months. They'll sell for a lot more then.
    That's probably the only thing worthwhile. Grinding invasions for upgraded weapons is pretty futile.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Its not worth grinding just for that, but if you have the fel anyway, why not?

Yes, I would upgrade them. Don't know if they changed the tuning in the artifact questline but three months ago the boss there really was not easy, so why not fight him with 725 weapons?
    They are free basically.

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    That's probably the only thing worthwhile. Grinding invasions for upgraded weapons is pretty futile.
    To be fair, I was farming all transmog with my DH and bought the ring and the amulett while I was at it either way and then I bought one pet and my first gleve was 6/6 while my second gleve was 4/6. So it doesn't even requiere real "grinding".
    Last edited by Accendor; 2016-08-16 at 04:06 PM.

Well, you could have gotten the plate, mail, and cloth transmogs for free using other classes. So it was grinding.

Quote Originally Posted by Bane-Thunder-God View Post
    I've got 200+ shards, im saving to see if better transmorg stuff appear on the vendors as the invasion ramps up.

Don't waste ur shards on new weps in two weeks you'll probably replace em within the first few quests. I'm not doing any gearing on DH which im maining in legion as i've enjoyed it for months in beta.
    There is nothing else. Everything was datamined weeks ago.

It drives me batty every time someone says they're gonna stockpile bats and sell them for a "ton of gold" in a few months.

No. You're not.

Because EVERY freaking person has a ton of bats already, and there's still 2 more weeks to go.
    There are probably a 100 people or more on your server who are also stockpiling bats.
    So, everyone has the bats, and there is a massive surplus of bats. By the end of this event, Bats will be a hundred gold at most, AND nobody will be buying them at that price.

If you're lucky, years from now, they'll be worth over 500 gold again. MAYBE for a day or two. But the very moment they go over 500 gold, people will flood the market with their huge surplus again.

Edit: Don't get me wrong. There is nothing better to spend shards on. But don't think you're gonna get rich off Felbat Pups.
    Last edited by Chimera-Lothar; 2016-08-16 at 04:52 PM.