Thread: Best DH title?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    My night elf is using "Avenger of Hyjal" and my blood elf is using "Predator"

Quote Originally Posted by Lonerteey View Post
    Keeping Death's Demise since 2009...
    Wow, pretty prestigious achi you got there c:

"the Manslayer" of corz.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixphire View Post
    I'm rocking "Twilight Vanquisher" for mine.

Fairly simple to achieve, yet fitting to have for a Vengeance Demon Hunter
    Why is it fitting for a Demon Hunter? They've never fought the void or even so much as mentioned the Old Gods and their followers.

Been using the Proven Assailant for Havoc and the Proven Defender for Vengeance toyed with the Undying for a bit but like the other two more

Quote Originally Posted by Nize View Post
    Illidari

/10char
    Yep - saw this one (when did we get it?) and stopped looking.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    Personally? I think every opinion that is not "Guardian of Cenarius" is objectively wrong but what are your opinions?

As a more serious note: the mythic Gul'dan title is "Vengeance Incarnate" which I think is great for DH.
    That is good.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Deleted
    Mine is called Alesius the Seeker, it's simple and fitting so prob wont change it any time soon.

I use the Fantasy Name Generator for most of my toons, scrolling through until I find one that suits me. First page up, I found "Felfaadaern", which seemed perfect. So now I am "Illidari Felfaadaern", or "Fel" for short.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Danuel View Post
    "the Manslayer" of corz.
    Why of course? We are demon hunters not man hunters.

>not using "defender of a shattered world"

I'd say "Illidari" if you chose to support Illidan in the dispute during our starting area, but probably one of these others if you said we needed new leadership (since "Illidari" means you're a follower of Illidan).

Any title that isn't in the game anymore.

Of the Nightfall, The Fearless/Undaunted, Illidari (duh), The Seeker also works fairly well. I personally go with Talon King. Because blood elves and their bird fetish...
    Last edited by Halyon; 2016-08-16 at 10:30 PM. Reason: Yes, weel. WEEL BEFORE MEEE!

Mine is called Genghis and there is a title of Khan so...............
    Want to play SWTOR again and get 7 free days of subscription access + free ingame goodies: http://www.swtor.com/r/d5LnJT

I've gone with Savior of Azeroth given that I've been granted a chance at fighting the Legion by Maiev as she believes that Demon Hunters are azeroths best chance at survival.

Illidari. Switching to the Xavius/Gul'Dan mythic titles once i get them.

Death's Demise ofc

Illidari

/10char

Quote Originally Posted by Draeth View Post
    My night elf is using "Avenger of Hyjal"
    Same, Hyjal belonged to Night Elves and then demons invaded it... So yeah I'mma kill some demons now.

Thought it's a bit less pompous than Savior of Azeroth.

Always tried to match title to a character instead of just picking random "cool" one. For example "predator" for a hunter, "of the nightfall" for a shadow priest, "storm's end" for a shaman, "the fearless" for a warrior, "brewmaster" for brewmaster monk, "crusader" for a paladin etc. Yeah, some of them are quite common / ordinary.

<Name>, Slayer of Sin'dorei on your draenei DH and <Name>, Scourge of the Kaldorei pm you blood elf DH.

I've got 1 DH using Obsidian Slayer and 1 DH using Shado-Master.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.