15+ Year Old Account

Throne of thunder???

Is anyone else not able to solo it anymore since the patch? ilvl 715 fire mage, cant even get past 1st boss on 10man anymore...

Deleted
    Did my mount run just fine - the chara I bother doing it with is 748 tho lol. Kill times definitely are slower since can't burst as insanely as before the patch which I can see being a problem for less geared.

Good news is Legion isn't far, will easily solo it then at least xD

Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    Is anyone else not able to solo it anymore since the patch? ilvl 715 fire mage, cant even get past 1st boss on 10man anymore...
    I've been having issues with Hexos granted I didn't try to do it before the patch. I can't seem to get the beam to show the guys that are hidden.

due to losing loads of dmg (esp. burst) ToT got quite a bit more annoying but is still doable.

i do it up to (not including) animus as fury warrior with no problem (745 ilvl).

most bosses just need to die fast or you get a problem dealing with mechanics (beams, megaera non-rampage phase, council heals+stuns, etc).

havent tried too much, but animus is quite impossible atm, due to not being able to kill the little adds fast enough before they all stack up and facerape you :P

When I que for Mogu shun vaults LFR and choose the 2nd or 3rd wing, it always puts me at the start of the raid and I cant get to any of the other wings due to them being blocked off by a door even if I qued for the wings. Queing in order and killing the first boss doesnt unlock the door either.

Does anyone know why this is? Its a bit annoying not being able to get to the other wings in LFR.

15+ Year Old Account
    Before the patch i could easily solo the majority of the raid, now since the patch i cant get passed the 1st boss on 10man normal....715 mage

It does feel alot more painful after the patch. I was having problems in the freaking vaults on my monk.

My mage (744) can't get past 1st boss either since the patch. But hunters in my guild still seem fine in doing so. I have to ask them to give me a carry through it :P