Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    incorrect, legion spoilers, you make new horsemen, 4 of them, 3 of them being not deathknights
    Yes, but you make them after being given the power to by Bolvar himself. Otherwise you wouldn't be able too.

Quote Originally Posted by freakyduck View Post
    Curious how we do that...as again, i was under the impression that only the LK could make deathknights....by deathknight i do mean the ones like the LK made, not the first deathknights that were...um, i forget now, orc souls crammed into paladin bodies or whatever they were....anyway, Arthas/Lich King deathknights...lol
    See above.

Honestly Garrosh was a very powerful and skilled warrior. That reason alone is enough to resurrect him, as long as he remains enthralled to someone in the Ebon Hold that is. Otherwise he'll just be a bad guy again.

I am okay with this, if we turn around and kill him again immediately.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Yes, but you make them after being given the power to by Bolvar himself. Otherwise you wouldn't be able too.

See above.
    yeah i mention that in a later post
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Garrosh was not only a genocidal maniac but he was also a very bad leader.
    He started as a whiny teen in Outlands and ended up as a failure in Draenor. Let him rot.
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shinros View Post
    Pretty much this.
    Nazgrim got his honorable death. We're dishonoring him by raising him from the grave. Garrosh was cheated out of an honorable death.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Nazgrim got his honorable death. We're dishonoring him by raising him from the grave. Garrosh was cheated out of an honorable death.
    Well he seemed to be pretty okay with and is taking the death knight thing in stride considering how he likes force choking several people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by banestalker View Post
    and do what exactly? he'll betray the ebon blade as soon as he's alive and starts running arround rezzing all the orcs.

Behold...Da Ebon Horde!

no! fk that shit. fk more Orc plots. let him rot.
    LITERALLY this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ccombustable View Post
    Honestly Garrosh was a very powerful and skilled warrior. That reason alone is enough to resurrect him, as long as he remains enthralled to someone in the Ebon Hold that is. Otherwise he'll just be a bad guy again.
    The thing is, ebon blade death knights have free will. Last time we gave him a chance he fucked up (the trial was never going to give him the death penalty). He would do it again.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Can we just let bad guys be bad?

What next? Xavius? Gul'dan? Kiljaeden and Archimonde?

Redemption arcs are good when they are few and far between. When you start throwing them out for every traitor, it sort of waters shit down.

Likewise with people turning traitor. If we suddenly have Khadgar turn traitor tomorrow, it would be really fucking lame.

Plot twists are awesome. But when you have too many of them, the writing starts to look like something I would write in an English classroom when I was 7

"and then, and then Sylvanas killed the infernal, and then she was about to close the Tomb portal but then OMG Baine slices her throat "the legion sends their regards" says Baine. Just as all hope is lost GARROSH ARRIVES as a death knight but oh no! bolvar has become an evil lich king! the undead are attacking the horde and alliance too? WHO CAN SAVE US?

C'thun at that moment rides up on his horse, hops off it and says "Friends?"
    haha awesome point made me laugh

They are not rezing Illidan, merely releasing him from his prison of stasis.

The LK makes decisions on who are going to be the next four horsemen. Garrosh became corrupted by Y'Shaarj, in my opinion, he must have a pretty weak constitution to allow that. That could be the reason he is not worthy of being a horseman. Plus, his body turned into an amalgamation of sha and orc. How could you resurrect that?

We had enough of orcs for the remaining of WoW's uptime so no. i'm actually happy that Sylvanas actually become somewhat relevant and central figure in Legion

It would be against what the majority of the races other then the Undead believe in, especially Thrall since he's a shaman.

Garrosh was cheated out of an honorable death.
    After what he did, Garrosh does not deserve an honorable death.

This is his chance for a redemption. Garrosh's story ended abruptly and stupidly in a way that makes me think Garrosh was the one who was supposed to die at the Broken Shore. Let us Death Knight's raise him so he can have a second chance to fight the Legion.
    Garrosh had two chances and he screwed both of them up. Besides a Dreadlord would eat his mind for breakfast.

1st chance:You saw how fast he ditched his father's axe to suck at an Old God's teat for power. All he got was a delusion of Stormwind covered in Old God poop and enemies of the Old God's pinned to the wall.

2nd Chance: He had the Iron Horde. 35 years of preparation and he blows the Iron Horde's Power and Numbers into trying to gank us again. Even stood back and let his Dad do the dirty work. Yeah not truly thought out, especially when he choked the life out of the only Dragon that could have found a way through time and space to Azeroth. Instead he let Gul'Dan live ... and you want him back?

On second thought I'm not sure the writers can come up with a valid excuse to how short sighted any Wow Villain is but Garrosh was extrodinarily stupid to take on an entire planet Full of Magical races with just Orcs.
    Last edited by Lastlivingsoul; 2016-08-17 at 04:31 AM.

If we really want stupid redemption arcs, then at least resurrect Arthas.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is his chance for a redemption. Garrosh's story ended abruptly and stupidly in a way that makes me think Garrosh was the one who was supposed to die at the Broken Shore. Let us Death Knight's raise him so he can have a second chance to fight the Legion.
    Chance at redemption? All it will be is a chance for him to be a fucking homocidal psychopath again, leave the fucker dead, he deserved what he got... Besides, there are far better, and more deserving people who could be brought back to fight the Legion who aren't going to go murderhobo on everyone the first chance they get.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

And then we have to go to an alternate Draenor again and face the "Undead" Horde?

If not that genocidal moron with the daddy issues,we wouldn't have to face the Legion now,you know?