... LastLast
    Deleted

[WA2] Gebuz's Legion Balance Druid Weakauras

Images

Short Explanation

Youtube

Detailed Explanation
    Astral Power Bar
    The bar is made by Cyous, you can find his original version of it here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ro-Bar-(Cyous). The bar predicts AsP from your casts, saving you the trouble of having to do the math to figure out what your AsP will be at once the cast finishes.

Cooldowns
    The intention of these is that you should be able to hide your action bars without losing any information (except for your keybinds, you'll have to remember those!). If the cooldown has a buff, it will show it for the duration before displaying the cooldown [Example: Celestial Alignment]. If the cooldown has charges, the number of charges will show instead of the cooldown (you can still see the icon recharge) [Example: MoonMoon]. If the cooldown is short, and the spell should generally be used on cooldown, it will glow when it is ready [Example: Force on Nature].

Dots and Starfall
    These bars will display the duration of your dots on the target and starfall on yourself. All the bars are made to have the length depend on duration in seconds, instead of duration as a percentage. A full bar is shown when the remaining duration is 10 seconds or more. If the duration is less than that, it will start depleting. For instance, a dot with a remaning duration of 5 seconds will always be exactly half the length of the full bar. This makes it easier to judge the remaining duration relative to your buffs and other dots by simply looking at the visual representation and not having to read the numbers. For the dots, pandemic timers are shown as sparks on the bars.

Trinkets
    These bars use the trinket module made by Cyous that you can find here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...nketDB-Project. They will track all trinkets added to the module. At the moment it contains all Legion caster trinkets and a few HFC trinkets. All trinkets will show the duration of the buff or debuff they apply. RPPM trinkets will show their proc chance when they are not active. ICD and On Use trinkets will show their CD recharge when they are not active. Like the dot bars, the trinket bars are set to always show the length depending on duration in seconds instead of percentage, and max out at 10 seconds.

Downloads
    The weakaura is split into 5 groups to make it easier to move them around or only use the parts that you want. To make the icons borderless like in the pictures, you will need to also install Masque and Masque: Clean Icons. In game, open Masque (/Masque) and change the "Skin" dropdown menu to "Dream". As you can see in the picture, there is room for an extra bar below the trinket bars. I have my castbar in that spot, however I use Gnosis for this instead of Weakauras. If you want to copy my Gnosis setup, you can find the import for the bars here: http://pastebin.com/g3j1BHZ8.
    The rest of my UI is mostly ElvUI, if you want to copy my profile you can find it here: https://wago.io/Ey6vR8nOZ

You can find my Weakauras on Wago.io: https://wago.io/EJzyrv3O-

The trinkets auras loads regardless of class, so if you only want to show them on your balance druid, make sure to change the load condition.
    Last edited by mmoc9d2aef9527; 2016-10-05 at 05:30 PM.

Deleted
    thanks man, picked up a few strings from you

Thanks man, grabbed the CDs

Deleted
    I added a video from todays Archimonde kill. If you want to see how charge spells like FoN and New Moon looks you can see them in one of my videos from beta raid tests like this one:

Deleted
    looks beautiful
    think I might give a shot.
    but the mythic boss looks kinda dull -,- and how is the one hunter miles ahead of everybody

Deleted
    Moved the Weakauras to Wago.io instead of pastebin.

Is there an easy way to make it smaller?

Deleted
    I'm afraid not, for the Icon groups you should be able to change the size of everything at once, but for the other groups that contain different auras you have to do it for each one manually.

What is the resolution of your monitor Gebuz?

Deleted
    1920×1080 i believe. I have set the ui scale to the minimum, which is why it might appear too big for others.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gebuz View Post
    Dots and Starfall[/SIZE]
    These bars will display the duration of your dots on the target and starfall on yourself. All the bars are made to have the length depend on duration in seconds, instead of duration as a percentage. A full bar is shown when the remaining duration is 10 seconds or more. If the duration is less than that, it will start depleting. For instance, a dot with a remaning duration of 5 seconds will always be exactly half the length of the full bar. This makes it easier to judge the remaining duration relative to your buffs and other dots by simply looking at the visual representation and not having to read the numbers. For the dots, pandemic timers are shown as sparks on the bars.

When i want to adjust the size (length and height) from the dot timers i have the problem that the pandemic lines doesnt fit anymore if i scale it equal with the length of the bar. Is there some math behind? I would appreciate it if u can give me some tips here
    Last edited by mmoc8e943ae0c7; 2016-08-16 at 11:50 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maldrock View Post
    When i want to adjust the size (length and height) from the dot timers i have the problem that the pandemic lines doesnt fit anymore if i scale it equal with the length of the bar. Is there some math behind? I would appreciate it if u can give me some tips here
    The pandemic timers are hard coded. The bar length is 10 seconds, so for the pandemic timers you need the bar length to be a percentage of the dot bar depending on the dot. Moonfire: 6.6s (66%), Sunfire: 5.4s (54%), Stellar Flare: 7.2s (72%). So if your moonfire bar is 100 pixels long, the pandemic bar should be 66 pixels long.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gebuz View Post
    The pandemic timers are hard coded. The bar length is 10 seconds, so for the pandemic timers you need the bar length to be a percentage of the dot bar depending on the dot. Moonfire: 6.6s (66%), Sunfire: 5.4s (54%), Stellar Flare: 7.2s (72%). So if your moonfire bar is 100 pixels long, the pandemic bar should be 66 pixels long.
    Aww, i was missing the "%-numbers". Thanks man

What's the best way to update the Astral Power Bar?

Deleted
    It should have already been updated after the AsP change to SW/LS, but I updated it again just now to make sure.

Deleted
    hi, how can i take only the weak aura for the stellar empowerments and the owlkin frenzy proc ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggendalex98 View Post
    hi, how can i take only the weak aura for the stellar empowerments and the owlkin frenzy proc ?
    copy the one called resources and delete the things you don't need in it.

Deleted
    i have tried to delete the things i dont need but it says me error decompressin: unknown compression method (0) and the bad thing is that i study java, html and c++ xD the problem is that i dont know that if there is a part of base code that i cant delete, sorry its my 1st time with weakauras p.s nevermind i was modifinig the code instead of thaking the strings xD
    Last edited by mmoc06c5aa901f; 2016-09-19 at 04:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Leggendalex98 View Post
    i have tried to delete the things i dont need but it says me error decompressin: unknown compression method (0) and the bad thing is that i study java, html and c++ xD the problem is that i dont know that if there is a part of base code that i cant delete, sorry its my 1st time with weakauras p.s nevermind i was modifinig the code instead of thaking the strings xD
    You've imported the string improperly. Make sure you grab everything.
    The Boomkings(WIP) :: YouTube Project

Thanks for the WA's! I got them set up but is there a way I can make them a bit smaller as a group or do I need to scale each one individually?