10+ Year Old Account

How do I begin the next pre-expansion quests?

I've seen no prompts from Khadgar to head to Deadwind or anything like that, and I've done the Broken Shore. What do I do next?
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

did you talk to the massive arcane familiar following you around?

Quote Originally Posted by Senistian View Post
    did you talk to the massive arcane familiar following you around?
    This. If not, try entering your Garrison or capital city.

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't seen any at all. They must be in my Garrison because I never go there lmao

- - - Updated - - -

Just went to my garrison, nothing. No elemental wanting my attention. Heading to SW.
    [/url]

Quote Originally Posted by MonsieuRoberts View Post
    I've seen no prompts from Khadgar to head to Deadwind or anything like that, and I've done the Broken Shore. What do I do next?
    I think you need to finish the invasion quest-line before you are able to pick it up. I have the quest available to the characters which have done the quests and the others it is not showing up. But you have finished the quests......... I'm not sure where your problem is..
    Hope this helps......

10+ Year Old Account
    Just arrived in SW, nothing! Nothing popping up, nothing at the quest boards. I've finished the Broken Shore, so I don't know what else I'm supposed to do...could Khadgar be in Dalaran or something?
    [/url]

15+ Year Old Account
    Just arrived in SW, nothing! Nothing popping up, nothing at the quest boards. I've finished the Broken Shore, so I don't know what else I'm supposed to do...could Khadgar be in Dalaran or something?
    Did you do the followup to the Broken Shore? Taking the letter to Anduin, visiting with the Illidari, and then completing an invasion for them? Those're pre-reqs for triggering the next wave of quests.
    Looking for Raid: you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Come - we must be cautious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmmm, I definitely went to Anduin. I'm not sure if I went to the illidari in SW or not, going to check. Definitely said hi to them on my Demonhunter.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know how the hell I missed this:

Thanks guys
    [/url]

After you finish the Broken Shore scenario, deliver the letter to Anduin, and stop a sudden demon invasion of Stormwind castle, you're given a quest to meet up the new Demon Hunters at the edge of the Mage Quarter. There you gain a quest to finish one Invasion event. Did you do that?

10+ Year Old Account
    As soon as I killed the demons in the castle, look who showed up!

Don't even have to do the invasion quest.
    [/url]

I don't know how the hell I missed this:

Thanks guys
    You missed him probably because he doesn't make himself apparent immediately. When you turn in your quest to Anduin he actually runs in from an adjacent room, Malfurion and Tyrande do a quick rp about the Demon Hunters, and then the Demon Hunter gains the golden '!' above his head. Takes a few moments, more than enough time to leave the room before it pops.

The arcane guy only showed up for one of my characters so far as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    You missed him probably because he doesn't make himself apparent immediately. When you turn in your quest to Anduin he actually runs in from an adjacent room, Malfurion and Tyrande do a quick rp about the Demon Hunters, and then the Demon Hunter gains the golden '!' above his head. Takes a few moments, more than enough time to leave the room before it pops.
    Well there we go. It didn't even strike me as funny because I assumed that only Demon Hunters did the battle, as you had to use Spectral Sight to initiate it.

Hopefully this can help someone else out!
    Last edited by MonsieuRoberts; 2016-08-18 at 04:42 AM.
    [/url]