Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by chesder View Post
    I think it's leftover hidden tracking from a previous build. You can ignore it or delete the group labeled "Hidden Tracking"
    Thanks again. Ive been nagging a lot lately haven't i ?

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    Thanks again. Ive been nagging a lot lately haven't i ?
    When there's a question there has to be an answer lol

Deleted
    Great profile, tested it yetsterday, however did small manual changes on the icons (put the cooldown timer on numbers) and manually add the FoF timer above new artifact icon that does the same, just to have an eye on both of them at the same place.

Deleted
    when using powerstrikes and or eye of the tiger there respective icons on tmw dont do anything they are just getting displayed as available.

is this intended? atleast powerstrikes could get a fade if buff is not active.

Quote Originally Posted by Melandra View Post
    when using powerstrikes and or eye of the tiger there respective icons on tmw dont do anything they are just getting displayed as available.

is this intended? atleast powerstrikes could get a fade if buff is not active.
    Currently they are placeholder as the talent just offers passive abilities. I can change opacity and highlight buffs though

Deleted
    oh okay highlighting sounds neat. i felt like they just clutter the ui if they have no real purpose besides showing you have that talent.

This is a great job OP. I tried it yesterday and it worked like a charm. With all due respect to the amount of work done, is it possible to make a lighter version of the string, which would include only the main rotation frame? no Cds no combo points, no energy bar, only rotation? I never used TMW before but i figured how to disable all the features. Also, i disabled the wait timer frame (shows a clock when u dont need to press anything) somehow and cant put it back =) Will try again later today after job.

Quote Originally Posted by Useful View Post
    This is a great job OP. I tried it yesterday and it worked like a charm. With all due respect to the amount of work done, is it possible to make a lighter version of the string, which would include only the main rotation frame? no Cds no combo points, no energy bar, only rotation? I never used TMW before but i figured how to disable all the features. Also, i disabled the wait timer frame (shows a clock when u dont need to press anything) somehow and cant put it back =) Will try again later today after job.
    He newest version no longer uses the clock and is now more consistent and reactive.

If you want you can disable all other groups and just keep the main rotation, GCD, FoF timer and Group Anchor enabled. All others are not required for the profile to function.

ok. i ll stick to the customised version i did yesterday. again - big thanks to you sir!

Last edited by Yuka69; 2016-08-21 at 01:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuka69 View Post

If you're using the addon Masque you will have to change border settings. It has poor interactions with TMW

Deleted
    Great work! But i don't know if i want to use it.

You can stop thinking with this addon. It tells you everything you need to do. You are just like a human bot pressing the buttons you get displayed. There is no skill base anymore. To be honest i wouldn't be surprised if Blizzard will somehow deny this some time in the future.

Anyway, great work.

Love it, nicely done!

15+ Year Old Account
    If you're using the addon Masque you will have to change border settings. It has poor interactions with TMW
    It isn't Masque btw, its from your hidden spell tracking "leftovers" from a previous build you have mentioned in a previous post. Masque works fine with all of your builds.

http://joekey.deviantart.com Sig by Lilliputia! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Narshe View Post
    It isn't Masque btw, its from your hidden spell tracking "leftovers" from a previous build you have mentioned in a previous post. Masque works fine with all of your builds.
    I was referring to the borders. Those are not native to TMW and from previous findings from other players it was found that Masque caused them to appear. The hidden tracking itself has hidden icons that you shouldn't be able to see in and out of tmw edit mode

Seems great, though if I use Blackout Kick and everything of higher priority is on CD using Healing Elixirs, Touch of Karma, or I presume any other defensive ability will make it suggest Blackout Kick again which would drop Hit Combo stacks.

I didn't know it was possible to have such a complicated screen only with TMW. Is it a single Group all this?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuskchi View Post
    I didn't know it was possible to have such a complicated screen only with TMW. Is it a single Group all this?
    It's multiple groups conditioned together

It's multiple groups conditioned together
    Does it require for you to do some custom functions (code), or you can do most of it via the Triggers in the menu?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuskchi View Post
    Does it require for you to do some custom functions (code), or you can do most of it via the Triggers in the menu?
    It's all done using built in triggers and conditions. No Lua code at all