10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Well personally I've played TF2 for years as a solo player as to most other people. Much more solo oriented game, if you went into a quick play game as a team, it would probably autobalance your friends to opposing sides. Not sure how their competitive mode deals with premades though.

Meanwhile if one of your friends on your premade quits everyone else is more likely to stop playing as well.
    But generally if you have friends playing the same thing as you, you're more likely to stick with it, even through things you might not enjoy as much, and then when something comes around that you enjoy, you'll be there to buy it, unlike if you'd stopped.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    I swear to fuck. Maybe used to take me an 40-60 minutes to level up now takes 2 and a half hours because I don't know what it is. I'm getitng placed against really good teams and/or my team is just filled with fucking retards.

I'm the first to attempt my mistakes but god damn, getting tired of this shit.
    Happened to me too all the time. I bought a new version of Overwatch and that seems to have solved it. On that account I'm more often get put on the coordinated teams so I'm ~20 ranks higher on that account.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kinda wish Top 500 -Spray wouldn't be shown in hero gallery unless you have it, same with Player Icon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    Kinda wish Top 500 -Spray wouldn't be shown in hero gallery unless you have it, same with Player Icon.
    Yeah. Same with the pre-order skin for Widow.. Things you can't get shouldn't be shown.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    She's still below Reinhart in everything except mobility. Her charge does minimal damage versus Rein's instant kill on most. Her shield doesn't have a damage limit, but Rein's charges quickly and covers a bigger area. Rein gets his ranged attack, and does just as much damage up close.
    Only disagreement is damage. Rein does no where near the damage of D.Va up close.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelendria View Post
    Only disagreement is damage. Rein does no where near the damage of D.Va up close.
    One V one, I think maybe, but Rein's hammer swing damage isn't split amongst targets.

It is amazing and also sad how many different trolls you can get in a team that isn't a premade. Defending on Volskaya, team won't cover the first choke, attackers went through right building and flanked us with no resistance. Asked my team if they've ever played on this map before, then they busted my balls the whole game with stupid sarcastic questions about "where do I put bomb", etc. Can these people please break their fingers so they can't play FPS anymore, thx.

10+ Year Old Account
    I must piss off my enemy team a ton... I am the most jumpy Lucio... I just had a game of capture the payload..... I dont want to know how long I was just jumping around and healing to keep that over time going

10+ Year Old Account
    That feeling in your stomach during a QM when your team doesn't swap in order
    to kill enemy turrets.

got called a bad reinhardt. The entire team ignored my shields and hit behind walls rather than fire behind my shields. i won 4 gold medals...sigh...
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2016-08-20 at 05:20 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    got called a bad reinhardt. The entire team ignored my shields and hit behind walls rather than fire behind my shields. i won 4 gold medals...sigh...
    Only 4? Clearly bad. You should also get gold in healing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatsOurEric View Post
    That feeling in your stomach during a QM when your team doesn't swap in order
    to kill enemy turrets.
    Turrets are fine. It's when they're ignoring Pharah that really gets to me. It's especially apparent when you're Reinhardt and there's literally nothing you can do about her. Even when it's obvious she's absolutely dominating the match, it just never seems to occur to anyone that she's actually a problem and assume someone else will deal with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    Typicall dota 2 situation. Carries suck, they blame supports; carries win, everyone hoahs carries. OW is partially moba

Get used to it if you wanna play support.

In dota, 2 weeks ago, I was the one who picked support and my team all had carries so blame went on me for not supporting. Lots of brain dead players who think support player is responsible for their ability to farm and dps. Be thankful you dont have a report option, like in dota where every idi0t presses one no matter what. 90% of the games.

Deleted
    I've played some Ana recently, didn't know she can be that much fun. Healing is suprisingly easy and getting "healed ~30%+- of team damage" cards is rather common.
    And I like how she destroys Tracers. I wish her canister thingy had a higher AoE radius (even slightly bigger would be very cool) though and her dart shouldn't have a delay since it's already a slow projectile.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZee View Post
    I've played some Ana recently, didn't know she can be that much fun. Healing is suprisingly easy and getting "healed ~30%+- of team damage" cards is rather common.
    And I like how she destroys Tracers. I wish her canister thingy had a higher AoE radius (even slightly bigger would be very cool) though and her dart shouldn't have a delay since it's already a slow projectile.
    It's rather uncommon to get below 30% of team damage taken with most healers from my experience. It usually only happens if you're being used to wipe the floor

Deleted
    I rarely get that with Zen and not so often with Mercy. The only Healer that gets it constantly/very often is Lucio and I've seen more than enough games where the card doesn't show up and I think it has a very high priority.

On top of that, Lucio's healing aura is pretty much cheating the meter, outside of his amp, it's pretty much useless but pushes his healing done anyway. I think the best part about Ana is that she buffs other healers as well.
    Last edited by mmoc96d9238e4b; 2016-08-21 at 12:21 PM.

Deleted
    Managed to finish my placements a day prior to Seasons 1 ending and hitting rank 71 with Zarya, was honestly surprised i could climb so high with a tank but i guess it's because of her damage potential. Was meeting 77+ rank teams towards my last placement games, tough as shit

Uninstalled the game. 15 game losing streak caused by troll comps, troll teams, people who don't listen. A big portion of the playerbase should be fed through a wood chipper IMO.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Incredibale View Post
    Uninstalled the game. 15 game losing streak caused by troll comps, troll teams, people who don't listen. A big portion of the playerbase should be fed through a wood chipper IMO.
    That seems reasonable...

I haven't had a losing streak that bad but when I'm having a lousy run, and toxic folk are bumming me out, stepping away from the game for a bit tends to help. You shouldn't let them totally ruin your experience (for good) if you enjoy the game otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Incredibale View Post
    Competitive isn't playable so I don't get why you care so much.