Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Did the invasion weapon (polearm) drop for you?

I've been farming the invasion weapons for my monk, and I haven't found a single Polearm. I've found 3 glaives, 1h axe so far. I'm not sure if i'm unlucky or it doesn't drop for brewmasters.

Got it on my first invasion as brewmaster.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Got it on my first invasion as brewmaster.
    Thanks for confirming, i'll keep farming then.

I got it in my first invasion as well as brewmaster... which i was upset because I had loot on BM but needed the 1h for windwalker.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Got three of them till now (one for survival hunter, one for my feral and one for my monk because I forgot to switch lootspec)
    I got the staff on my BrM. No polearm yet, but I'm hopeful still!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultramad View Post
    I got the staff on my BrM. No polearm yet, but I'm hopeful still!
    There is no invasion staff. You probably have the polearm already.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by derpx View Post
    I've been farming the invasion weapons for my monk, and I haven't found a single Polearm. I've found 3 glaives, 1h axe so far. I'm not sure if i'm unlucky or it doesn't drop for brewmasters.
    That sounds like your loot spec is to Windwalker (they exclusively use 1H weapons now). Or did you get all those other weapons on a DH alt? That would explain the glaives at least. Anyway, check if your loot spec is actually set to BrM. The Agi polearm is the only invasion weapon that fits for a BrM so you when you get a weapon it will be the polearm.
    "We pave the sunlit path toward justice together, brick by brick. This is my brick." - Tim Cook, CEO of Apple

Armory: Monk, Druid, Death Knight, Shaman
    WoWProgress: Monk, Druid, Death Knight, Shaman

15+ Year Old Account
    Wait, there is no staff? No intellect staff?
    Statix will suffice.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Statix View Post
    Wait, there is no staff? No intellect staff?
    There is one that has been data-mined but the devs confirmed that it does not drop. So effectively, there is no 2H Int staff.

EDIT: Same goes for the 1H Agi sword. Data-mined but confirmed to not drop.
    "We pave the sunlit path toward justice together, brick by brick. This is my brick." - Tim Cook, CEO of Apple

Armory: Monk, Druid, Death Knight, Shaman
    WoWProgress: Monk, Druid, Death Knight, Shaman

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, that's just stupid... Anyway, saves me from pointlessly farming those invasions on my Mage.

Got a glaive on my DK yesterday. That was quite interesting.
    Statix will suffice.

I opened 80 boxes that I gathered from leveling. I opened up under BM loot until I got the polearm. It took 51 boxes. I then switched to WW and managed to get 1 axe out of the remaining.

I felt I got extremely lucky on the warforged. Of the 8 armor pieces that drop from the boxes I got 5 that were warforged to 720 and the remaining 3 were warforged to 710.

I got the polearm my first invasion as well, loot set to BrM.

got it first invasion i did when they released on my BrM monk. RNG gonna RNG I guess.

If you're having trouble filling off-hand, the easiest way to get a good one right now would be through PvP, 2 Marks of Honor (which equal to 2 random BG wins) can get you a 700+ off-hand/shield.

I got it on a BM hunter with spec for loot set to Melee spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Bogmore View Post
    I got it on a BM hunter with spec for loot set to Melee spec.
    By melee do you mean windwalker? That's strange as I opened about 12 chests under WW spec and only got the 1h axe...the only way to get the polearm on monk is to have loot set to BrM.

Well, that's just stupid... Anyway, saves me from pointlessly farming those invasions on my Mage.

The warglaives are the only weapon from the invasions that are boa. Ive had 3 of them on chars that werent demonhunters. Suppose it was done so people who didnt pre order the game digitally could still get them.

The agi dagger was hardest for me to get. Got 7 agi axes before I got the dagger on my rogue. Was a bit weird that the axe still dropped as assassination. Think I got the polearm on about the second invasion after setting loot to survival spec.
    Last edited by Paulosio; 2016-08-18 at 02:47 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorlab View Post
    By melee do you mean windwalker? That's strange as I opened about 12 chests under WW spec and only got the 1h axe...the only way to get the polearm on monk is to have loot set to BrM.
    He said BM Hunter, so I assume he set his loot to Survival

10+ Year Old Account
    Just make sure you have your loot spec set to BrM.

Dropped for me on my 3rd or so.

- - - Updated - - -

Glaives drop a shit ton for me. I have like 4 or 5 drop for my DH in like 10 invasions. kept 2, sold the other 3.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    3 one hand axes, 1 dagger, 1 1-H mace, 2 2-H maces, 2 bows.

Why oh why no Int-staff? Or off-hands? Shields? Or robes that have the appearance of robes. Or a 2000 Nethershard mount. I would farm all day...
    It doesn't really matter, you will get your arty weapon ~30mins into legion.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    ...but...but...appearances and transmog...and a possible mount
    What mount? And the mogs are pretty average.