Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I can't seem to get the lowbie into the phase, am I doing something wrong somehow? Grouped with a level 100 who hasn't completed the Broken Shore yet but still phased out.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

This is fucking insane. Elite bosses are going from 100% to dead in less than a second. It's becoming impossible to farm nethershards.

They need to fix this shit soon and ban the asshats abusing it.

Just tried this out, it works and is hilarious gg Blizz

I'm going to go try this in a low level dungeon

And I guess the power of the light really does know no bounds
    Last edited by Derpleton; 2016-08-18 at 05:57 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    This is fucking insane. Elite bosses are going from 100% to dead in less than a second. It's becoming impossible to farm nethershards.

They need to fix this shit soon and ban the asshats abusing it.
    fuck off, asshole.

what the fuck do you need so many worthless damn shards for, anyway??

Moderator Note: More civility please {MoanaLisa}
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2016-08-18 at 08:37 PM.

hotfixed

/10 char

Some bellend has made them aware of it on twitter and a fix is on the way. White knight syndrome at its worst.

Quote Originally Posted by shewkoi View Post
    fuck off, asshole.

what the fuck do you need so many worthless damn shards for, anyway??
    He needs it to upgrade his weapons that are going to be replaced in 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    Or one of those chaps who want 720 warforged in every slot. The mind boggles.

nevermind this posted on the next page

Yeah, hotfixed right now.

Damage dropped from 100k to 17k @85 from one moment to the other.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well seems like it's been hofixed. level 62 doing 10k holy strike damage instead of 100k

Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    No, I need them to buy a shitload of felbats so I can sell them off for ridiculous prices to assholes who didn't play in pre-patch in a couple of months.

Good that they managed to find time to fix this and not the tagging problem that's existed for two days. Cunts.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollfat View Post
    TRY THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK. There are many players abusing this and Blizzard might swing the ban hammer. Hopefully it is fixed soon.
    i dont see how they will make a big deal about this , keep in mind that its only a few weeks before the expansion
    surely the holy enchantment will stop when legion launches
    also why are you talking about a ban hammer ?

Damn, Blizzard nerfed my fun

You know. It might've gone unnoticed if not for you.

Now fun police are on their way. Nobody is going to let low lvls have fun in this event huh?

Based on Blizzard's previous patterns, nobody will get banned for this. They don't ban for even blatant exploits, this is just a clever use of game mechanics. They allow low level players to utilize these buffs, Blizzard wouldn't really have a leg to stand on to say that using them outside of Broken Shore when they're made to be usable outside of Broken Shore is an exploit.

I mean hell, there's been a guardian druid in Orgrimmar on my server that has almost nonstop been attacking it since the patch because he throws on all these buff items and it makes him not worth the effort to kill. He's been murdering auctioneers so if that's not bannable than using them to make invasions go fast definitely isn't. I'm just glad to hear it got fixed so that guy will stop griefing Org already, if it also applies to level 100s. If not then...well, goddamn it.
    Last edited by Irian; 2016-08-18 at 06:12 PM.

I mean yet this needed hotfixed as it was quite stupid how strong that buff was. However they REALLY need to fix the issue with tagging on mobs murdering your exp.

man fuck this event and blizzard

Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    There is absolutely NOTHING bannable in using game mechanics as you like. If you brought this buff with an external program it would be a whole different story. The buff is there blizzard knows it, if they don't like it they ll break it. There is absolutely no reason to harm a player for being inventive.
    I mean there was this whole thing in ICC where siege damage respawned the platform, the bombs used were in game by default, and the siege damage was an oversight on Blizzard's part. However it was still seen as an exploit. There's a VERY thin line for Blizzard between "clever use of game mechanics" and an exploit, often it's down to the person that looks into it, rather than a written rule. I don't think there should be any action taken on this, but to say there is nothing bannable isn't something you can say for certain.