Quote Originally Posted by Mykir View Post
    I read something about Titanic Might would be useful in cleave situations in this very thread. Is it better there maybe?
    Potentially, but rarely.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    Potentially, but rarely.
    I guess, only if you dont have enough tactician procs, to assure cs debuff is up over the majority of the time on all targets, in a cleave situation right?
    Which should make it less useful as sooner you get more gear, as it looks to me.
    Or if you, for some reason, lack tactician procs because you are not spending rage as you should? Could happen if you had to stay away from the boss maybe.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate Trauma.

Deleted
    Has our artifact progression route changed now after the changes?

u still want the same route, to the first two golden dragons, only thing that is kind of volatile is the way to the last gold dragon, there are two possible routs that seem to be personal taste which one u take, because the last golden dragon(void cleave or sth like that is the name) is pretty weak.
    Last edited by Holofernes; 2016-08-18 at 04:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yiris View Post
    Has our artifact progression route changed now after the changes?
    I'm not sure but is this one still the most recent? I don't want to been using an outdated one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Millie View Post
    I'm not sure but is this one still the most recent? I don't want to been using an outdated one.

yes everything else is just not working as good.
    and it will stay the same in the future if they dont magically make the last golden dragon worth more.

Going to make a new picture for that soon, with Cleave being #4, Exe #5 and Void #6. Both the Exe trait and Void Cleave traits are crap, the max rage one is also awful.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

so right now what is the talent choice that puts out the higher dps ? still FR?

apperantly passive one(trauma+OPS+avatar+Op) sims higher. I'm sticking to FR regarless though i just like it

Trauma doesn't seem to be applying to all targets hit with whirlwind, bug or intended?

Still can't decide if I want to start as Arms or Fury FeelsBadMan.
    Last edited by Anbokr; 2016-08-19 at 03:11 AM.

what are the stat weighs for arms and fury atm and is there a significant difference in the stat weighs for each spec regarding single-target and AoE?

str=1 mastery=? crit=? haste=? vers=?

how do the legendaries stackup against one another for AoE and single target?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Targis View Post
    Trauma doesn't seem to be applying to all targets hit with whirlwind, bug or intended?
    Tested, looks like Trauma only applies to targets in melee range. Definitely a bug, submitted a report.

Deleted
    Ok so right now on live servers, arms warrior is the worst spec in every aspect of the game, but how good it is on the beta? I want one of my two warrior specs to be fully focused on singletarget dps. Does arms gets a lot better with the artifact weapon?

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    During the Pre-patch Fury is ahead by a fair margin.

Currently at 110 both Arms and Fury are tuned really well against each other

Depends on the dungeon and what buffs the instance have. Fury has a higher burst AoE, and more damage against spread out mobs, but Arms has more sustained AoE. Boss damage is about equal between the two. (Haven't done much Mythic+, nor have I seen a lot of DPS warriors in them, so I'm not a 100% sure on this one, just the general answer)
    From the F.A.Q.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anbokr View Post
    Still can't decide if I want to start as Arms or Fury FeelsBadMan.
    If you're really that torn, why would you not play the better spec? I'm playing Fury because I specifically want to play Fury, but if I were undecided or split, I would think playing Arms would be the obvious choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazdinger View Post
    Ok so right now on live servers, arms warrior is the worst spec in every aspect of the game, but how good it is on the beta? I want one of my two warrior specs to be fully focused on singletarget dps. Does arms gets a lot better with the artifact weapon?
    As has been stated numerous times throughout this thread, including in the last few pages, yes.

Hey Arms Warriors. From beta (Vanilla beta) until the middle of BC, I played a Warrior almost exclusively, but gave it up later on and started healing. Since the invasions give such good exp, though, I decided to revive my old Warrior, primarily for mount/gold runs. After hitting 100 and screwing around at the target dummy, I've found that I really enjoy Fury. Some people don't like the rotation, and I've heard some legitimate criticisms of what's wrong with it, but none of those problems really bother me. The rage management, the Enrage upkeep, and the cooldown usage are all really smooth, and I could see this being a very high skillcap spec. I'd happily play it for hundreds of hours.

Swapping over to Arms to see if I might enjoy it even more, I do see some parts I like. Colossus Smash is a great mechanic. I really like the mastery as well. The thing that pushes me away from Arms, though, is after using Colossus Smash I'll see periods where my rotation is two buttons for the next 45 seconds because of bad RNG.

Looking at the artifact, it seems that this is at least partially addressed. Traits like Exploit the Weakness do it directly, and Will of the First King do it indirectly with more rage generation. And of course, Arms seems like it will scale very well as we get more haste later in the expansion. In effect it's hard to tell how this will pan out though, and I'm wondering if anyone who has played an Arms Warrior on the beta could shed light on this.

How is Colossus Smash uptime on beta? Do you find yourself spamming Slam a lot, with a very linear rotation until procs happen? Are there any frustrating stretches without a Tactician reset? How does it compare to Arms on live?

Thanks for your time.

Quote Originally Posted by Smog View Post
    If you're really that torn, why would you not play the better spec? I'm playing Fury because I specifically want to play Fury, but if I were undecided or split, I would think playing Arms would be the obvious choice.
    I simply enjoy both specs so it's rough for me to commit to one artifact. I also like to PvP a lot so Arms should be the obvious choice, but I don't know, a part of me is holding out that they buff Fury's stat template in the coming weeks here.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anbokr View Post
    I simply enjoy both specs so it's rough for me to commit to one artifact. I also like to PvP a lot so Arms should be the obvious choice, but I don't know, a part of me is holding out that they buff Fury's stat template in the coming weeks here.
    It honestly sounds to me like you want to play Fury more, but like Arms enough that the fact it's better has you torn.

Regardless of what they do with the stat template, outside of something absurd, the 20% damage taken is always going to be a death sentence for serious Fury PvP. They would need to give us back significant healing to compensate, and even then, Arms current burst potential in Arenas is just crazy for melee cleave teams.

If you plan on seriously PvP'ing, play Arms. If not, play Fury, because it kind of sounds like you want to.

Also, unless you are a /very/ serious PvE'er, you can split your artifact progression with artifact knowledge, and your secondary artifact will only be a few traits behind your primary.