Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Lv 100 Invasion weapons

Has anyone seen these drop as Warforged?

Like personally not "someone said it dropped"

I can't find any record of them anywhere warforged

Quote Originally Posted by jayinjersey View Post
    Has anyone seen these drop as Warforged?

Like personally not "someone said it dropped"

I can't find any record of them anywhere warforged
    I'm almost certain that it's just armor pieces that are warforged since weapons have upgrade tokens up to 6 times.

Pretty sure the weapons don't drop as warforged because you can upgrade them anyway with the Nethercrystals.

That's what I thought...but I keep hearing "got my X upgraded and then it dropped warforged"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jayinjersey View Post
    That's what I thought...but I keep hearing "got my X upgraded and then it dropped warforged"
    Yeah pretty sure its just armor. Since the hotfix i've had about 20~ weapons drop across all my toons and none are warforged.

I have many warforged gear after the fix it .

Deleted
    I hit 100 today and opened about 70 chests: got four wands and five swords (WL here), no wf. Other gear came as 700, 710 or 720.

Deleted
    I wish I could get a weapon at all.

I've only seen armor WF =\

Wow I thought my luck sucked, took me about 35 missions and had 5 Coalesced Fel once I finally got my weapon. Also, what font is that your using?

10+ Year Old Account
    I've had about 70 weapons drop across 12 level 100s, 30-ish of those since the Warforged Hotfix. None proc'd, only armor.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by YouAreWrong View Post
    And here i thought my ret pally was bugged.

I'd just like different weapons to drop. 4 War Maces and 2 Wands, nothing else.

Deleted
    Even if weapons can warforge, the fel infusion to upgrade specifically states that it only upgrades an item to 725.

I've gotten about 4 warforged armor pieces for my pally as well as 2 fel-infused crystals for the weapon upgrade. Sadly, after "a bajillion" invasions, still no weapon!

Swords and wands, but no Off-hands. =(
    In a world of deceit, open your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by GGA1759 View Post
    Swords and wands, but no Off-hands. =(
    There is no tank or caster offhand, nor a caster staff. They removed the staff and offhands were never planned. You know, because we didn't have enough melee dps saturation already.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm like 95% sure I got a warforged weapon on one of my guys. Thing is though you can't upgrade them so whatever ilvl it is you're stuck with it. It's better to get a normal weapon and then use the fel stuff to upgrade it to 725.

I'm currently at work on this computer so I can't provide a screenshot but I'm almost positive that I have a warforged weapon. If I remember I'll post a screenshot of it.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Does it matter? you'll replace it anyways in less than 2 weeks the minute you zone in Dalaran.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by YouAreWrong View Post
    I hear ya! I have 11 alts and only got a weapon on my main, luckily enough.

Signature by Serryn