Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    If you are going for a specific weapon drop, is it better to do it on a toon that hasnt gotten a wep drop yet?
    Do you mean invasion weapons? Those drop based on the spec/loot specialization of the character you're on afaik.

So, now that we're in these pre-expansion events, what do people think. Until now, Wrath has always been said as having the best and most memorable pre-events.

What do you feel? Have the outdone it this time? Are you going to look back fondly to the demon invasions, questline, doomsayers, dark whispers?

Quote Originally Posted by Raxshas View Post
    Do you mean invasion weapons? Those drop based on the spec/loot specialization of the character you're on afaik.
    Yea i know, but i thought i read somewhere that RNG favors toons that havent gotten one yet, or something
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

10+ Year Old Account
    Well if someone with Beta would show me the outside of the balcony for Class Order Hall for Mages please?

Also trying to make a fan-made made model with in-game stuff for Medivh and it's really hard. :/
    Still working on something and making it based on his appearance from Heroes.
    For the Horde!

Deleted
    A small question, I was in the beta but stopped playing beta for a bit. I was wondering if the Beta still live?

15+ Year Old Account
    Go play beta and check it out?
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Quote Originally Posted by Vestig3 View Post
    Go play beta and check it out?
    If he uninstalled Beta, telling him to just check it out might not be the most sound advice.

And yes Beta is still live.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    If you are going for a specific weapon drop, is it better to do it on a toon that hasnt gotten a wep drop yet?
    I don't think it matters.

I got 5 axes with my DH, but havent seen any on my Rogue or Warlock.

For the first time in 2 years I am happy playing WoW. Very impressed with 7.0 STILL and I am hoping this kind of thing continues in the future.

I need someone to test something when they get the chance.

I need someone who managed to get the Dalaran Hearthstone on LIVE (before it was patched) to copy the character to Beta and use it. I need to know if it works right away or if I actually need to do the little story with Dalaran to make it work.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Well if someone with Beta would show me the outside of the balcony for Class Order Hall for Mages please?
    its just the backside of the violet citadel.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    watching fatbosstv with ian hazicostas "watcher" , kara 5man will have a 1 week lockout.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    its just the backside of the violet citadel.
    Well can't check it, because I don't have the Beta.
    Can you please though?
    For the Horde!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    It's a mythic only dungeon, all mythic dungeons have a week lockout. And it having a lockout on Mythic+ makes no sense.
    oh right, my bad. ^^ was thinking thats news, cause he directly said, he dosnt want to talk that much about kara other than he had before.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Well can't check it, because I don't have the Beta.
    Can you please though?
    its citadels other side dude.
    wraths dalaran didnt suddenly disappear

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    I need someone to test something when they get the chance.

I need someone who managed to get the Dalaran Hearthstone on LIVE (before it was patched) to copy the character to Beta and use it. I need to know if it works right away or if I actually need to do the little story with Dalaran to make it work.
    wut ? people were able to go to broken shore dalaran ?

Tho the little story is like talk to one npc, cinematic, talk to npc. done

Homophobia is so gay.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    wut ? people were able to go to broken shore dalaran ?
    It used to be possible to get the new Dalaran hearthstone by talking to an NPC in the Northrend Dalaran (I've done it on most of my chars).

Deleted
    anyone has the transcripts for fatboss Q&A with ion hazzikostas or knows if mmochamp or someone else plans to write it up into a TLDR? i tuned in late and he actually confirmed alot of shit in the 10 minutes i watched (emerald nightmare releasing 3 weeks after launch and nighthold coming early 2017 for certain) wonder if i missed alot early on

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GenKIDama View Post
    anyone has the transcripts for fatboss Q&A with ion hazzikostas or knows if mmochamp or someone else plans to write it up into a TLDR? i tuned in late and he actually confirmed alot of shit in the 10 minutes i watched (emerald nightmare releasing 3 weeks after launch and nighthold coming early 2017 for certain) wonder if i missed alot early on
    Karazhan mythic+ is gonna be in two parts.
    Other than that most mostly tuning/general class goals questions.

Quote Originally Posted by GenKIDama View Post
    Agree - was it recorded somewhere?