Page 47 of 48 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Just commented in another thread... -38% Mastery... Got 3 shot by Lord Kaz basic attacks with no debuff.

[edit] many are saying that it doesnt actually cause any tanking issue thats its just a visual typo.... if that is so I cannot figure out why I was getting 3 shot by Kaz. No debuff, Armor repaired, Correct spec, demon spikes up... every hit was 200k+.... frustrating
    Last edited by Nym; 2016-08-17 at 03:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nym View Post
    Just commented in another thread... -38% Mastery... Got 3 shot by Lord Kaz basic attacks with no debuff.

[edit] many are saying that it doesnt actually cause any tanking issue thats its just a visual typo.... if that is so I cannot figure out why I was getting 3 shot by Kaz. No debuff, Armor repaired, Correct spec, demon spikes up... every hit was 200k+.... frustrating
    Kazzak hit's hard in general. Demonspikes is functioning fine. Solo tanked Iskar adds on Heroic HFC. Were you being healed? :x

Tanking is now entirely co-habitation between you and healers.

It was a real bug, after hotfixing it's just a tooltip error.
    Quote Originally Posted by a wiser man
    Tanking should not exist just to let healers and dps have fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coramac
    If a monk has 200k DTPS and 200k HPS in hots on him, does anyone hear when he purifies?
    WeakAura sets with Rotation Helpers: Vengeance - Brewmaster

ARMORY - ARMORY
    <Ninjapartio>

So Vengeance is fun and all but my poor 1 key.

Quote Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
    So Vengeance is fun and all but my poor 1 key.
    The Shear spamming of generators XD

TIL people use default bindings
    Quote Originally Posted by a wiser man
    Tanking should not exist just to let healers and dps have fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coramac
    If a monk has 200k DTPS and 200k HPS in hots on him, does anyone hear when he purifies?
    WeakAura sets with Rotation Helpers: Vengeance - Brewmaster

ARMORY - ARMORY
    <Ninjapartio>

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still salty we can't use FtD + Fracture combo no more.....Why Blizz do dis to me?

Deleted
    I just wish the talent Razor Spikes would change to "your abilities slow the target by 50%".
    I need Throw Glaive to have a slow

The rest is cool

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    I just wish the talent Razor Spikes would change to "your abilities slow the target by 50%".
    I need Throw Glaive to have a slow

The rest is cool
    I want Throw Glaive to have a silence.

Yeah, I miss Avenger's Shield. :P
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Quote Originally Posted by Nym View Post
    I had no problem solo tanking kaz even through his fel breath debuff, and I'm at slightly less mastery than you. (1946 mastery). If you have it I'd HIGHLY recommend putting on the tanking heirloom trinket. Did you fiery brand? The only time I took more damage than I expected to was when a melee run straight to me when he had the mark.

Turns out that if you're CCed when a sigil detonates, the sigil has no effect. Has Blizzard said anything about that being intended?

10+ Year Old Account
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/7...vulnerability/

Let's hope they add a hard cap to Pain Bringer, instead of unneeded nerfs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    High elf fans are basically flat-earth society of warcraft lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alleria Windrunner View Post
    I AM the victim.

So the legendary cloak that drops in Legion will more or less be a must have for dh tanks? The one with 20% less magic dmg taken on immolation aura usage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by victork8 View Post
    So the legendary cloak that drops in Legion will more or less be a must have for dh tanks? The one with 20% less magic dmg taken on immolation aura usage.
    The Cloak of Fel Flames, and Fragment of the Betrayer’s Prison will be your go to two Legendary items.

Kirel Narak has it's uses but all the others are lack luster at best. I personally consider Fragment of the Betrayers Prison to be better than The Cloak of Fel Flames but both of them are great.
    I AM the victim.

"go to two legendary items"

Implying you're going to get a choice, or even get them both without being insanely lucky.

Until later in the expansion of course.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vakna View Post
    "go to two legendary items"

Implying you're going to get a choice, or even get them both without being insanely lucky.

Until later in the expansion of course.
    The man asked which ones were a must, I guess the proper answer would have been there is no must.

However a perfect world scenario is an entirely different thing.
    I AM the victim.

10+ Year Old Account
    So after obtaining some decent gear - I found myself aiming at attempting to keep Demon Spikes as close to 100% as I can, but I'm actually finding that I don't even have to?? Speaking from a Mythic Dungeon perspective and H Iron Reaver and H Kormrok kills; I'm finding I don't have to aim for that 100% like basically I'm not getting destroyed while outside of it. I thought this would be the case since so many were so squishy outside of this. Has anyone else experienced this?

I'm finding it really helpful with multiple enemies but other than that not so much.

@GameFX

You are overgearing the instances. At that point the heal from Soul Cleave is enough too sustain you while you pump out more dps. Once you get too that point, things die faster, so AM isn't as needed. When I did my first Heroic Full Clear that first week, I found myself using Demon Spikes less and less throughout the run, because I didn't need it and I would rather have the dps. Soul Cleave and a decent healer kept me up just fine.

TLDR, you are overgearing it and the heal/dps from Soul Cleave is more valuable at that point.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Munkky

Yeah that makes sense now & tbh feels comforting and rewarding. I don't much enjoy the feeling of being on the edge of my seat because I don't have AM up 100%....I dealt with that crap with my Prot Pally in 6.2

Quote Originally Posted by GameFX View Post
    @Munkky

Yeah that makes sense now & tbh feels comforting and rewarding. I don't much enjoy the feeling of being on the edge of my seat because I don't have AM up 100%....I dealt with that crap with my Prot Pally in 6.2
    Then you're really going to hate playing a tank in the first weeks (months?) of Legion.