Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafalga View Post
    so for Karazhan being a long mythic+, are you gonna get a single chest at the end like a regular mythic+? it has like more than double the amount of bosses in it. that would be upsetting
    its just mythic. not mythic+ if i read it right.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    every single person in this thread seem to be forgetting that Mythic in Legion is NOT the same as Mythic in WoD.. it's easier, per se. They already talked about this as early as Blizzcon last year. in Legion Normal is cake, Heroic is slightly easier than WoD heroics and Mythic is just a bit harder than Heroics. Mythic+ is where shit starts going crazy, and they already said that Karazhan is NOT a mythic+ dungeon. It's basically the same as the ZG and ZA back in cata, as they were Heroic only.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanjin View Post
    its just mythic. not mythic+ if i read it right.
    there is no way for it not to be mythic+ though. Considering how long it is gonna take to clear , they will have to up the ilvl of the drops for ppl to even consider doing it rather then doing 2 mythic+es which would take the same time more or less.
    Last edited by Rafalga; 2016-08-19 at 08:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafalga View Post
    so for Karazhan being a long mythic+, are you gonna get a single chest at the end like a regular mythic+? it has like more than double the amount of bosses in it. that would be upsetting

btw regular mythic dangeons are not as demanding as WoD ones when they were first came out. They take like slightly longer then regular HCs.
    It's not a Mythic+ it's just regular Mythic.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    As it should be to encourage people to step out of HC while the current HC's we have have that small chance to award helpful gear among with LFR and World boss gear to help you into Mythic. Baseline Mythic is easy enough. Mythic + will be where the challenge and greater reward is.
    You're so gullible! The real challenge comes with Mythic+++, everyone knows this, didn't you get the memo?

" Under heavy load there will also be multiple versions of the same zone on the same server to make sure that server performance is okay and gameplay feels good. "

So they're using some similar to what SWTOR and GW2 did, that's good but will we see CRZ on the broken isles is the question I'd ask.

Quote Originally Posted by musicallittle1 View Post
    Shout out to the haters yesterday who were big meanies when I said it is mythic only. :-P
    HEY! I never hated on you I just said don't jump to conclusions till they say something. And you were right

The problem with mythic only dungeons is that they are not in the dungeon finder. My game time is quite limited, and I would prefer to use that time to actually play the game, not sit around in Dalaran trying to put a group together just to run 1 dungeon, had enough of that crap in tbc. If it was in the dungeon finder I could a at least go and do some quests or anything else while waiting.

When ZA and ZG were introduced, they gave better loot than the older dungeons, so people went from running a diverse set of dungeons to running just the troll dungeons.
    That's because you fucked with the VP gain from the older dungeons.

Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post
    Why would you assume that? Nightmare and Nighthold could both be 7.0 with Nighthold just unlocked later and 7.1 following later 2017.

well based on the info yesterday:

Patch 7.1 - Return to Karazhan

• Karazhan is coming back as a large five player dungeon with all nine bosses.
    • The old Karazhan will still exist, you can still go and farm it for things.
    • There will also be a small additional raid between The Emerald Nightmare and The Nighthold that wraps up the Stormheim story.
    • Patch 7.1 will also have outdoor content associated with Suramar that pushes forward the Nightfallen story.
    • Patch 7.1 is coming to the PTR right after Legion launches!
    • Encounters have been play tested internally, it is good to go.

Imagine if life really was fair, and all the bad things that happen to you happen because you deserved them.

Quote Originally Posted by Skayaq View Post
    The problem with mythic only dungeons is that they are not in the dungeon finder. My game time is quite limited, and I would prefer to use that time to actually play the game, not sit around in Dalaran trying to put a group together just to run 1 dungeon, had enough of that crap in tbc. If it was in the dungeon finder I could a at least go and do some quests or anything else while waiting.
    Well that is kind of the point of Mythic. To get off your arse instead of instant gratification. And heroic dungeon gear has a chance to award very decent gear now so you can do that along with LFR for easy gear. And world bosses.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skayaq View Post
    That's the "problem" for me also. But tbh i can't whine about it. I have the time, but no interest to actually form groups. Oh well, some heroic 5-mans and world quests for me then.

Quote Originally Posted by pvrwizard View Post
    well based on the info yesterday:

[/B]
    Assure me that you understand the difference between raid instance and raid tier. Please. I beg you.

Deleted
    HEY! I never hated on you I just said don't jump to conclusions till they say something. And you were right
    Didnt he say something along the lines of its Mythic only right now?

From what i heard he was talking about deviding it into smaller pieces for mythic+ maybe at some point?

A bit vague i guess

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    Assure me that you understand the difference between raid instance and raid tier. Please. I beg you.
    Seemed like Watcher wanted us to stop thinking in raid tiers overall though

10+ Year Old Account
    So why was that not in the movie?

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    A lot of the things that were removed were removed after looking back at classes over the years where the class designers had taken the easy route. The team was coming up with a new set of abilities for an expansion or needed new talents and asked themselves what that class needed. If a class wasn't very mobile, they gave them a talent row with mobility options. Players thought this was amazing and what they always wanted, but that led to a lot of homogenization.
    One day Blizz will stop saying that. I still think it's amazing, it is what I want.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Quote Originally Posted by ahunter8056 View Post
    And wait! Is the 7.1 Karazhan dungeon Mythic-only?! What the hell?!?! I don't do Mythic dungeons, so does that mean I'm barred from doing this content?! Why the hell would Blizzard only allow one difficulty for this first part of major content, and shut non-hardcore (in the highest difficulty sense of the term, rather than time spent) players out? Absolutely awful move by Blizzard. I got my hopes up for being able to loosely trust them again, and this is taking that away.
    My favorite part was when you say you choose not to do content then say you're forced not to in the same exact sentence.

- - - Updated - - -

Well since you won't actually give a reason that is what we will do . I mean god forbid you have to make a group, are too bad at mythics or your gear is too crap to enter them.
    Judging by the way he talks to people, and how he's banned I'm guessing he's extremely anti social and the idea of having to talk to someone in game to get into the dungeon is his problem here.

Kara is mythic only simply because of its size. I think the issue is that it so long. Basically they don't want to get into a situation where you have people jumping ship like mad all the time, similar to what happened with Occulus.

This will give you a chance to form a group that is willing to either do it all, or do it in chunks.

Just from his comments on gear, I have a feeling Kara will have gear slightly better than those at launch, but not so high as to negate mythic/mythic+. This gives them the room to adjust gear levels as the expansion goes on without making the old ones completely obsolete.

Forming groups these days is not that hard since they released the group finder tool. I've found it to be much quicker than waiting on a queue most of the time.

- - - Updated - - -

And wait! Is the 7.1 Karazhan dungeon Mythic-only?! What the hell?!?! I don't do Mythic dungeons, so does that mean I'm barred from doing this content?! Why the hell would Blizzard only allow one difficulty for this first part of major content, and shut non-hardcore (in the highest difficulty sense of the term, rather than time spent) players out? Absolutely awful move by Blizzard. I got my hopes up for being able to loosely trust them again, and this is taking that away.
    If the general mythic is around the same difficulty as the WoD ones, they are far from being exclusively for the hard core (hence why most of the dungeons excluding Kara have keystone Mythic+ for actual difficulty). They are entirely doable if you choose to do them, but Blizz can't hold your hand through making that choice.

Lol, as if mythic dungeons were intended for hardcore audience in the first place. Pro tip: they are not and they were not in Warlords of Draenor. What is designed to appeal to hardcore audience is high level mythic+ dungeons and Karazhan is not part of that system. So what is your problem? Entitlement, perhaps?