Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Do women randomly send pictures of their genitalia

Or is this seemingly exclusive to men? The number that seemingly randomly send dick pictures without been asked is slightly embarrassing and annoying let alone it's usually always those with hideous knobs. Girls do you find this common? Guys do women do this?

Yeah some women do... but no bloke has ever complained.
    When I was younger I used to hope bad things wouldn't happen.
    Now I just hope they're at least funny when they do.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've never encountered it, though I have seen nude profile pics on OKC before. They get taken down pretty quickly.

I never really understood why some men do this before recently, when I dated a girl who got wayyyyy too excited by the size of my dick. I guess for some women, that's a huge turn on. Unfortunately, that means that there's a small minority of women who positively reward this behavior by men who end up spamming the vast majority of women who don't want to see all these dicks.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    I've never encountered it, though I have seen nude profile pics on OKC before. They get taken down pretty quickly.

I never really understood why some men do this before recently, when I dated a girl who got wayyyyy too excited by the size of my dick. I guess for some women, that's a huge turn on. Unfortunately, that means that there's a small minority of women who positively reward this behavior by men who end up spamming the vast majority of women who don't want to see all these dicks.
    I wouldn't mind so much if they waited till getting asked but randomly seeing a ugly dick mid conversation is blegh

Women tend to more coy about it in a sense. Men are visual creatures and they are keenly aware of this, that is what all the nude/semi nude/ Oh look! Boobie slip!/Check out my new Swimsuit *wink* are about.

A lot of guys who happen to be somewhat ...dumb... seem to think that -Well I'm turned on by boobies! So she must be turned on by dick. In most cases you would do a lot better with a picture of you wearing a suit/doing something funny/playing with a dog etc, than with a dick pic or than with a abs in the mirror pic.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I wouldn't mind so much if they waited till getting asked but randomly seeing a ugly dick mid conversation is blegh
    They are um.....just trying to show you how their thinking?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    They are um.....just trying to show you how their thinking?
    Well the "I'm horny" is ten a penny too. Have a wank ffs

10+ Year Old Account
    I always post pictures of my pussycat

10+ Year Old Account
    They do, there's this girl I met online that won't stop sending me dick pics.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Well if one shops in Bangkok

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Only if you're attractive

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Send her my way

check out reddit /gonewild if you think this kind of thing is rare lol.

Not randomly.

That being said tits are more traditional I have gotten a few pussy shots.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    A lot of guys who happen to be somewhat ...dumb... seem to think that -Well I'm turned on by boobies! So she must be turned on by dick. In most cases you would do a lot better with a picture of you wearing a suit/doing something funny/playing with a dog etc, than with a dick pic or than with a abs in the mirror pic.
    I've never personally sent a dick pic to any girl. But I can say first hand I get more response from girls when I've shared pics of "doing cool stuff". I still remember how blown away I was when I posted a picture of my new dirt bike on FB and like 3 girls I haven't spoken to in years started messaging me...

But I think it's because men have evolved to look at a mate based on health - can she bare a child (wide hips) and can she feed it (big boobs)? That's really it. Where as women look at men as a whole - do I want the seed of this guy? Do his personality traits lend itself to creating an exceptional child?

Appearing adventurous, outgoing, etc (and still physically healthy) are more important to women than how your penis looks.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Or is this seemingly exclusive to men?
    Obviously not exclusive to men.

Though it seems rare for a woman to randomly send pictures- we tend to be pretty calculated in sexual relations. Barring accident, I do not know any woman that randomly sent pics to just any old dude she met/knows, for whatever. Whereas men seem to send pix of their penis at actual random. Like you can know a dude for years and be cool buds... but one day out of the blue, dick your inbox.

It's the random part of your question that is problematic. It seems men are more likely to do so at random, but both sexes like to show their stuff off. Women perhaps not as 'randomly'- which again, men seem to do at actual random. Super weird.
    Last edited by Fencers; 2016-08-20 at 02:26 PM.

Not even close to as much as men do. And even then it's mostly boobs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vaeevictiss View Post
    Sounds a good place to avoid

Quote Originally Posted by vaeevictiss View Post
    Not the same context...