Poll: What Legion zone are you leveling in first?

Where are you leveling first, and why?

With Legion dropping in 10 days, I can't help but think of where I'm going to level first. The zone previews have been helping me out a lot, but the choice is still so hard to make.

Where are you leveling first on launch day, and why? Do you have your zone leveling order sorted out already?

10+ Year Old Account
    Stormheim > Highmountain > Aszuna > Val'sharah

Staying away from Val and Stormheim. Val has a lot of quests that have been bugged in the past, some quests to ride creatures, and isn't very linear so it will be difficult to get out ahead of people.
    Stormheim opens with a scenario, and if anything is managed to be bugged it will be that.

I will start with Azuna as the opening area contains the longest Bonus Objective in the game and the more you level up the lower my 13 months of HFC gearing will help me.

But after launch I don't think I would be able to come up with any reasons why I would care.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Probably NOT Azsuna, since it seems to be the most popular\common choice, and i want to avoid that clusterfuck at launch.

Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    Probably NOT Azsuna, since it seems to be the most popular\common choice, and i want to avoid that clusterfuck at launch.
    Yeah, it looks great aesthetically, but I might hit Azsuna last because it seems like the first choice for a lot of people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Highmountain for the moose Tauren lore.

Highmountain -> Azsuna -> Stormheim -> Val'sharah

Stormheim>Aszuna>Val'sharah>Highmountain

or

Val'sharah>Aszuna>Stormheim>Highmountain

It's between getting the first 800 piece as quickly as possible or hoping to avoid the players rushing Val'sharah for the 800 ilvl item. A lot of guides are saying to go to Stormheim which may in turn cause a rush in that zone. Since I am leveling in a group I could see us going to Stormheim first for the dungeon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Dunno. I'll select them at random probably.

Val'sharah first because there's a quest early-ish, (the archdruid of the claw one) that is really AIDS with a lot of people, and I want to get ahead of the competition.

Stormheim second because the scenario to start the zone takes significantly longer at higher levels once HFC gear starts to get outdated.

Azsuna third because it's not Highmountain.

Highmountain last because it gives the most pieces of gear, so it will give you the highest possible starting ilvl for max level content.

7+ Year Old Account
    i'll start in val'sharah, its my least favorite of the zones and i prefer to put the best always at the end.
    so
    val'sharah -> highmountain -> stormheim -> azsuna

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by esoy View Post
    With Legion dropping in 10 days, I can't help but think of where I'm going to level first. The zone previews have been helping me out a lot, but the choice is still so hard to make.

Where are you leveling first on launch day, and why? Do you have your zone leveling order sorted out already?
    that place where you get the fight with the huge bat as DH

I'm gonna start with Stormheim on my Warrior.

For one, it's the zone that fits in with the Warrior Order Hall and my Artifact (Fury).
    Secondly, I just like the theme of Stormheim the most anyway, compared to uniting tribes in Highmountain, saving druidism in Val'sharah, or dealing with magic in Azsuna.

And without even thinking about it I just stated my route through the zones, which I also now just realize are like going counter-clockwise so I'm gonna go have a laugh because of the mindblow. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Stormheim starts with a scenario, so if there's problems on Blizz' end with the servers, that's likely one of the first things to crap out. Avoiding that at least at first.

Highmountain, like someone said has a LOT of gear, so I;d prefer to have that later in the leveling process.

Val'Shara has a few quests that bug out at times (main one being the one where you have to protect Tyrande, that quest often didn't start back in alpha/beta) so I'd prefer to do those later on in the experience as well.

Which leaves Azsuna. Azsuna has a really nice starting area where big numbers of people are likely going to be less problematic. Even if Azsuna is a popular pick (and it wasn't at first in Alpha nor Beta) I think it will work out okay if you know the zone progression and where to go and can get ahead of the crowd.

My likely path on my first toon through is going to be Azsuna -> Val'shara -> Stormheim -> Highmountain. Unless I hear things about a certain zone or bottleneck in a zone being problematic, then I might switch the middle 2 zones up.

stormheim then azsuna. the rest i might do whatever.

Azsuna, I like the premise of the zone and its aethestics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably Azsuna or Val'Sharah. Then Stormheim -> High Mountain

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    i'll start in val'sharah, its my least favorite of the zones and i prefer to put the best always at the end.
    That would be my first guess but I would think that most of players are less sensitive to the scenery/story toward the end of the leveling process, especially when they get close to max level, so it might not bad to get most of the leveling by going to the best locations.

Deleted
    aszuna and valsharash last 2 il which il do first one its out, highmountain first, then stormhein