7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Early on (back in alpha datamining) there were datamined gear sets (all four types) complete with item icons named vyrkul_cloth, etc...
    None of them seem implemented. If it wasn't for the icons I'd say they probably were just NPC gear. Of course as I said, none of those icons are used nor are those models available for players. I'd have liked to have them for my warrior, trying to find some kind of story for him that would somewhat fit the warrior campaign.

Example
    maybe for the stormheim mini raid?

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseven View Post
    What will be happening come Tuesday? Just more "intensified" invasions, yes? The timing on those will be what, 4 invasion zones every 40 mins? Aww... I hit my 3 question limit.
    Bit more of Dalaran questing. Stopping at the teleport to BS quest.

And invasions in all 6 zones every 1 or 2 hours.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    While discussing images. I made a login screen mockup for 7.1 with Karazhan. 8k image so too big for MMOC. Pretty impressed with myself.

https://i.imgur.com/0l4QOU9.jpg
    EVERY TIME! /caps
    [/URL]

10+ Year Old Account
    Are we going to have new invasion's zones tuesday/wed ?

Quote Originally Posted by Leksa View Post
    Invasions can be in those 6 locations only. They didnt make more.
    Last edited by Drekmar; 2016-08-20 at 06:03 PM.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Did they remove that quest where you clean up anomaly stuff in Dalaran for the pre-event?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leksa View Post
    Well they could, but they have to change a existing achievement for it.
    http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=1...gion-invasions
    For the Horde!

Wetlands was in alpha/beta, but doesnt make it to live.

Has anyone seen a DH do the special twist jump into a double jump glide, that nelfs and belfs can do?

Also, are there Class Order Hall tabards and cloaks? I really want a cloak that looks like the Illidari tabarad from TBC.

- - - Updated - - -

Also they should add a Demon Hunter trainers to Silvermoon City at Murder row and at Darnassius at idk Howling Oak, and of course Org/SW. And now that I think about it, why arent there DK trainers at Org/Sw?

Also, also, Gleaming/Burnished Quel'serrar should be usable by Demon Hunters.
    Last edited by Kellorion; 2016-08-20 at 08:30 PM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Also they should add a Demon Hunter trainers to Silvermoon City at Murder row and at Darnassius at idk Howling Oak, and of course Org/SW. And now that I think about it, why arent there DK trainers at Org/Sw?
    What do you the trainer for? You can change spec anytime you want, and talents in resting places.
    Also DKs had Death Gate when they needed trainers.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    What do you the trainer for? You can change spec anytime you want, and talents in resting places.
    Also DKs had Death Gate when they needed trainers.
    RP mostly, and a feeling of ''whole worldness/nostalgia''. No real reason not to.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post

Also, also, Gleaming/Burnished Quel'serrar should be usable by Demon Hunters.
    To be fair, they probably wouldn't be accepted in Darnassus.

But in Silvermoon, yes, sure.

If they had a Warden by them, or Jarod himself, I dont see why not.

7+ Year Old Account
    Tyrande does not mind them at all.
    malfurion feels quite unpleasant near them.

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    Tyrande does not mind them at all.
    I was amused that Tyrande seemed downright effusive about the Illidari in Stormwind Keep. Things that make you go "Hmmm"...

10+ Year Old Account
    Off topic but does anyone else take forever to load models in the game? It was pretty bad in WoD and I feel like it's worse in 7.0. I'm at a point where if I want to transmog something or look at my wardrobe I have to wait a long time and reload my UI various times to get the models to load. I have this problem with players in general not loading as well. This mostly happens in main cities. And on the subject of things taking forever to load, load screens seem to be longer as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Off topic but does anyone else take forever to load models in the game? It was pretty bad in WoD and I feel like it's worse in 7.0. I'm at a point where if I want to transmog something or look at my wardrobe I have to wait a long time and reload my UI various times to get the models to load. I have this problem with players in general not loading as well. This mostly happens in main cities. And on the subject of things taking forever to load, load screens seem to be longer as well.
    yeah, if I log in and go straight to the transmog dude, I have to afk for a while before all other players and models have loaded up.
    What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.

– Douglas Adams, The Original Hitchhiker Radio Scripts

Quote Originally Posted by Enthralled View Post
    I was amused that Tyrande seemed downright effusive about the Illidari in Stormwind Keep. Things that make you go "Hmmm"...
    I mean, she let a demon hunter out of prison to fight demons before, and those who live in glass houses...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enthralled View Post
    Well she did know Illidan, but didn't know his subjects so makes you wonder.
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    If Fire is way too good, rather than bringing them down to a point where they are tied with or worse than Frost and Arcane, they will take them to slightly too good still.
    wat .

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Could anyone tell me what time on the 30th of August Legion releases for US/Oceanic realms? 12.01am pst? I am trying to convert it to OCE times.