best class/race for a lvl 20 trial / veteran account doing Legion prelaunch event?

I've been using a human mage since I get blink to move a bit faster, a water elemental pet, plus I can teleport to stormwind for free so my hearth can be in kalimdor. Any better ideas?
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Deleted
    I have no idea why you would need this but mage seems to be the best choice, in terms of "world movement" at least.

If s1 else can make a portal to MoP shrine to bind hearthstone at, you could roll a faster ranged spec instead. Hunter or moonkin comes to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Silvator View Post
    I have no idea why you would need this
    Because I have no desire to resub but I might fart around on a veteran account on a level 20 during pre-launch
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Getting a new toon to level 10 takes less than half an hour, and 1-2 invasions will get you to 20. So, literally all of them?
    The reports of my death were surprisingly well-sourced and accurate.

Deleted
    Druid is a better choice.

Set hearthstone to shrine and you are set with portals.

Speed, stealth, heals.

Buy http://www.wowhead.com/item=136849/natures-beacon from vendor, use it to teleport to: Moonglade, Darkshore, Ashenvale, Tirisfal Glades, Blasted Lands. With these teleports it will be easier to get to many locations than from cities.