Page 1 of 3
LastLast

WoW Legion Problems Listed

Here's my list for current problems in the game. Please feel free to recommend additions below for discussion. I'll return to this list from time to time to track if and when anything is actually fixed. The phrase "choice removed" is indicative of something that has the effect of removing choice from how a player may choose to the play the game, set up their UI, or even form groups.

Removal of advanced UI features (choice removed)
    Nameplates buggy (choice removed)
    Camera distance (choice removed, see raid bosses from near their feet)
    Action camera (choice removed, makes people sick)
    Class pruning (choice removed, classes and specs gutted)
    Class balance (pretty much the usual joke)
    Phasing (everywhere including capital cities)
    CRZ (choice removed regarding realms, literally dozens of realms smashed together, rare mobs even more difficult to find)
    CRZ (choice removed, no longer allows realm hopping)
    Old models removed for some races (choice removed)
    New models unfinished (clipping and other stuff never fixed)
    Annoying new racial sounds (choice removed)
    Annoying new animations (choice removed)
    Hunter pet issues (starting fights at 66% health - possibly caused by use of flying mounts, mitigation broken)
    Addon nerfs (choice removed)
    Pointless reworking of dungeon and raid difficulties
    Reworking old raids as dungeons and making them mythic only (choice removed)
    Tab targeting broken
    Flight (choice removed, on hold until ?)
    Removal of glyph options (choice removed)
    Artifact weapons (no lasting value versus build trees or glyphs)
    Last edited by Louisa Bannon; 2016-08-21 at 03:35 PM.

So no problem at all with legion then, good!

1. People complaining about upcoming content before its released
    2. People complaining about brand new or adapted features designed to accompany said upcoming content before its released

10+ Year Old Account
    Get ready for Master Quote forum warriors.

Addons nerf is nice. They are targetting the wrong tho. TSM is cancer and should me nerfed. Especially TSM Sniper.

Downvoting posts that you think are pointless (choice removed)

On a more serious note I dont think those are really PROBLEMS but more than changes of flavor.

Sounds like a trump campaign. Give merica choice again. Please no.

Deleted
    Here we go again...

15+ Year Old Account
    If you have so many issues with the game, dont play.

As for me, I prefer to a glass half full player.
    Just because I'm a gamer doesn't mean I drive a Honda.
    @KrimzinOG

Odd... I see a list but no problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Louisa Bannon View Post
    Dungeon difficulty rework I'll give you. Raid structure remains the same as in Warlords.
    Kara rework doesn't remove choice, they've confirmed that original Kara will still exist.

Deleted
    Here's my list for current problems in the game. Please feel free to recommend additions below for discussion. I'll return to this list from time to time to track if and when anything is actually fixed. The phrase "choice removed" is indicative of something that has the effect of removing choice from how a player may choose to the play the game, set up their UI, or even form groups.

CRZ (choice removed regarding realms, literally dozens of realms smashed together, rare mobs even more difficult to find)
    Hunter pet issues (starting fights at 66% health - possibly caused by use of flying mounts, mitigation broken)
    Tab targeting broken
    Cya in legion mate.

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account

Tab targeting broken
    You need to explain how these are problems otherwise this is empty and worthless. Be sure to include both pros and cons while trying to keep your explanations clear and to the point, based on data and not self opinions.

7+ Year Old Account
    how on earth does the action cam remove choices?
    its a choice in the first place to activate it.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean the only real issue so far that I see is CRZ that is breaking the AH features at the moment.
    -Combat Numbers are a joke, you can't read them anymore hence the pleasure out of it is cut.
    -Zone exploration duplication, sometimes when you're phased you can re-explore a zone, which is another joke for collectors who want to discover all the map.
    -Getting worried about transmog unlocks, hope they don't screw up with the collecting process of the item themselves. The fact that they stated legendary can be collected is really questionnable, especially when you know the models are not unique and you could easily exclude them.
    -I also found that some models they bothered re making are unsatisfying, like the new wow chest, and the muscular blue blob voidwalker. But those can always be changed especially if they decide we can go back to the old world, so I'll just wait and see.

Other than that it's fine. 5 problems is extremely low. Looks very promising.
    Last edited by Cæli; 2016-08-21 at 03:43 PM.

Do your own research, this is just a list. I'm not here to persuade or spoonfeed you anything.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    how on earth does the action cam remove choices?
    its a choice in the first place to activate it.
    And this is a case in point as to why I won't explain or spoonfeed from the list. FWIW, your understanding of how the action cam works leaves actual facts to be desired.

Do your own research, this is just a list. I'm not here to persuade or spoonfeed you anything.

- - - Updated - - -

And this is a case in point as to why I won't explain or spoonfeed from the list. FWIW, your understanding of how the action cam works leaves actual facts to be desired.
    They won't let you use cheatengine. Choice removed.

Downvote this person guys. They don't know their head from their ass.

In other words, you wanted to list a bunch of things you think are problems but not back any of them up?

- AdvancedInterfaceOptions Addon, sorted.
    - I use KuiNamePlates, haven't seen any issues at all.
    - Not as big a problem as people like to pretend it is.
    - This is coming back, stop whining.
    - They've explained time and again what they did and why, you're trying to apply a simple answer to a complex topic which is pretty damned dumb.
    - People have always bitched about this, it's not a Legion thing.
    - Haven't had any issues, and I play across 3 of the biggest EU realms.
    - You really love to claim that "choice" has been removed... And they sorted realmhopping.
    - LMFAO, on one hand you bitch that rare mobs are difficult to find, and then you whine that they made a change to remedy that?
    - Get with the times, or perhaps an MMORPG is not for you...And the old models weren't removed, their animations were changed because new models and animations >>>>> people stuck in the past.
    - Wtf... I don't think you know what choice means...
    - Again, get with the time or stop playing MMORPG's that tend to change.
    - Haven't had any issues.
    - Not a new thing, not a Legion thing, and tough shit.
    - Um... Care to elaborate?
    ... Old Kara will be there, again I don't think you know the meaning of the word "choice"...
    Tab targeting broken
    - Had no issues what so ever.
    - Flight will be available @ a later date, this is the compromise Blizzard made. The other option was that it wouldn't be available in any future content at all ever again.

Deleted
    No idea what are you talking about with tab targeting, and most of the list is not really even a thing.

Hunter pets might be a real thing, no idea, I always stay away from pet classes. Haven't used default name plates since I've installed the game.

But I would agree (somewhat) on CRZ. I would LOVE an option to disable it. i.e. you only see people from our realm (or people from your realm who disabled it). Overpopulation is not a fun thing, sometimes, and there's next to no social interaction in the open world.

10+ Year Old Account
    On that list, a lot of the things you see is problems, are a blessing for me ^^
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..