Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ji-tae View Post
    I am more worried about the ridiculous numbers and HP pool. Ground mount movement speed could be increased slightly. Like 120-130% instead of 100%.

They should squish after each expansion. Keep HP between 5K-10K depending on spec/class and damage between 500 and 1K.

I hate seeing people doing like 20 million damage in a bg or having 2 + million hp (LEGION lvl 110).

It might be a personal thing, but high inflated numbers make no sense. I also dislike currencies where you have to pay like 14 billion south african mumbodollars or whatever for one loaf of bread.
    It's more that they should do a content squish, which they partly did. Meaning tbc, northrend and cata(highlvl) are on the same tier of itemlvl and MoP and WoD are on same itemlvl.

This basically mean Legion = Wrath release itemlvl.

But with new tech their using in legion. It will be better if old the old content scales on your lvl and make all the old content scale up and hopefully add a difficulty mode that ads special rewards which you can buy high itemlvl gear for. (instead of grinding dungeons which is still more efficient you can get some through questzones).

In a way they could also reduce the lvl of you char as their is much a space where a lvl means nothing. But some people will be negative about that, so your better of doing it indirectly by making making itemlvl difference between old expansions extremely low.

But it's really the multiple raiding difficulties and Warforged element that is driving the itemlvl and thus stats up a lott.

Either a 90% buff or a 10% nerf.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Deleted
    Flying is fine should not be increased. At best have fast flightpaths.

Now horses on roads that would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    I could see an increase to ground mount speed- I've loved the concept some people have thrown around about ground mounts traveling 50%-100% faster while on roads- but I don't think an increase to flight past 310% is anywhere near necessary.
    Would make sense TBH.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveZaer View Post
    We used to fly faster preWoD.
    10% faster? Either way its not me you need to tell that. I am the messenger in this. I remember thats what i they said. Go tell it to Blizz.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Treeskee View Post
    "Things used to be worse, so why make them better." Great philosophy.

OT though, I really like the idea of increased movement speed on paths/roads.
    More like, it used to be broken, they fixed it. Don't fix what ain't broken.

Faster isn't always better - like in this case, where it's pointless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    The entire system of mounts in WoW needs an overhaul. The dazing/dismount mechanic is garbage. Flying is basically a no-clipping mode that breaks the ground content or requires magic anti-air/dismount dust.

I think they should change mounts over to the vehicle system 100%. It would allow them a LOT more variety and options to use mounts in creative ways. Air combat could actually become a thing. Content could be created specifically for using mounts(ground, air, whatever). Entirely new forms of travel and terrain puzzles could be created, depending on the mode of movement a mount uses. Leaps like warriors use. Shadowstepping mounts. Blinking mounts. Mounts that can climb walls or cliffs. Gliding mounts. Water-walking. Swimming. Speed boost.

Hell, you could even make mounts a semi-permanent choice, like talents or spec. Give them an upgrade tree to unlock various new powers, speed, or abilities. Lock certain powers behind achievements or something.

There's so many more options available than just "troooollolololol move moar fastar!!!!!"
    How do you put a jumping puzzle in the game that requires you to jump up the side of a mountain to reach a treasure with flight enabled?

I think a 25% ground mount increase would be great for Legion honestly!

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

No they should take out ground mounts for even more immersion