Poll: Wrynn or Garrosh?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    If you think about the old model Garrosh he literally dies from being looked at.

The one who appeared in original Outlands Garadar and was literally just a regular red orc mob.

New model Garrosh was up to something though so I'd have to say he'd take out Varian even if he died with him.

Garrosh. Varian is man of honor and Garrosh fights dirty using misdirection and cease moment of surprise in his advantage.

Btw Ulduar cinematic.
    Last edited by Bumbac; 2016-08-21 at 10:02 PM.

While not being the greatest tactile mind, Varian is an amazing fighter and I'd give him the advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumbac View Post
    Garrosh. Varian is man of honor and Garrosh fights dirty using misdirection and cease moment of surprise in his advantage.

Btw Ulduar cinematic.
    Garrosh is an orc and orcs value honor above all else. Especially him.

Also in the Ulduar cinematic they were pretty much equal.

As much as I like Varian tho, I think Garrosh might take it. He's a fucking giant, even by orc standards (as you can see when he's fighting Thrall), and even though he fights with honor, he fights like a madman, as shown when he fought Taran Zhu. When Zhu brought up his dad, he charged in, punched him in the fucking face, slammed a chain around his neck and slit his gut. A similar thing can be seen when he fights Thrall. Even after losing his weapon he literally beats the shit out of Thrall and would have murdered him if the latter hadn't resorted to his shaman powers.

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    He would not hesitate to throw sand into your eyes if you have had him on his back.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumbac View Post
    He would not hesitate to throw sand into your eyes if you have had him on his back.
    I doubt that.

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post

Also in the Ulduar cinematic they were pretty much equal.

As much as I like Varian tho, I think Garrosh might take it. He's a fucking giant, even by orc standards (as you can see when he's fighting Thrall), and even though he fights with honor, he fights like a madman, as shown when he fought Taran Zhu. When Zhu brought up his dad, he charged in, punched him in the fucking face, slammed a chain around his neck and slit his gut. A similar thing can be seen when he fights Thrall. Even after losing his weapon he literally beats the shit out of Thrall and would have murdered him if the latter hadn't resorted to his shaman powers.
    Dude, ever since Thrall gave Garrosh Gorehowl Garrosh lost to Varian every time they fought. They fought in Ashenvale, he lost Gorehowl. They fought on the boats on the ocean in Tides of War. Gets disarmed of Gorehowl. Garrosh is a god damn butterfingers with that stupid axe. Garrosh goes to fight quilboars and he loses Gorehowl, then fucking Baine has to show up and tell him why he was stupid for going in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Dybia View Post
    Dude, ever since Thrall gave Garrosh Gorehowl Garrosh lost to Varian every time they fought. They fought in Ashenvale, he lost Gorehowl. They fought on the boats on the ocean in Tides of War. Gets disarmed of Gorehowl. Garrosh is a god damn butterfingers with that stupid axe. Garrosh goes to fight quilboars and he loses Gorehowl, then fucking Baine has to show up and tell him why he was stupid for going in the first place.
    Not entirely fair, Varian was buffed by the Lo'gosh spirit or some shit. Wolfheart was stupid.