Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I can't be the only one who has seen how stupid those huge demons look in invasions flapping their big wings around. So in my opinion it's way better if that never happens to Demon Hunters.

Deleted
    So you think they could just put in another "druid mount" in the game and nobody would whine/object to it?

Quote Originally Posted by Annie Mee View Post
    exxxcuuuseee meee? balance flying? it would not take long to make wings flap, reallyyyyy

but it is beastly overvool, just admit it, come onn! nooooo, wanting more is fine! come on, admit it, you love the idea, I love it, you must love it too, at least a little bit. beautiful wings and you flyyyyyy. admittt
    Ah, ok it was just a troll topic. I knew I shouldn't have expected more from mmoc. Back to discord!

Quote Originally Posted by Ratyrel View Post
    Tbh if monks can fly due to their elevated state of consciousness, demon hunters might as well be able to as well though. Illidan also flies in the animated short shown during the starting experience.
    Don't forget worgens being able to use themselves as a ground mount

i just want to fly like a petty butterfly as a dh blizzard, make it happen!

Quote Originally Posted by Livonya View Post
    You mean the demonform they stole from Demon Hunters in WC3?
    Well it did kinda make sense for demonlogy Warlocks to be able to transform into a demon, but I guess if only one class can have it, Demon Hunter is more suitable.

Btw do Demon Hunters have leap?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Livonya View Post
    So you think they could just put in another "druid mount" in the game and nobody would whine/object to it?

Ah, ok it was just a troll topic. I knew I shouldn't have expected more from mmoc. Back to discord!
    whine? balance? troll?

you are jesting, aren't you? so what if people would whine? it would not be op, it would be the same as druids. in fact it does not even need to be the same, there can be a mount time, time for spreading wings or something. opposing this idea because of the 'balance' is a complete total and utter nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by kliffharry View Post
    I can't be the only one who has seen how stupid those huge demons look in invasions flapping their big wings around. So in my opinion it's way better if that never happens to Demon Hunters.
    Yeah they are kinda stupid but Elves are much smaller compared to them, so I don't think flying Demon Hunters would look that stupid

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kliffharry View Post
    then maybe play some serious game than than cartoony WoW? I don't know, age of conan or something. large piles of meat like dragons have wings too, are they bad? Nathrezim? come onnn

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ashkiman View Post
    Yeah they are kinda stupid but Elves are much smaller compared to them, so I don't think flying Demon Hunters would look that stupid
    yeah! they would look like a grizzly helicopters! I'm really hyped for the very idea of flying as dh :P

- - - Updated - - -

yeah! they would look like a grizzly helicopters! I'm really hyped for the very idea of flying as dh :P

I don't think they'd give Demon Hunters ability to fly, they already got so many unique tools some of which not a single class in wow has.
    Just look at double jump or spectral sight for example.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashkiman View Post
    I don't think they'd give Demon Hunters ability to fly, they already got so many unique tools some of which not a single class in wow has.
    Just look at double jump or spectral sight for example.
    are they really that unique? different classes have similar things. flying would be a top cherry overcool

Just stop.

Stop...

...STAHP

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Absintheminded View Post
    Just stop.

Stop...

...STAHP
    WHY? It is not some outerrimwordly idea. It fits the whole 'eat demon and get its powahh'. Eat some demons and develop your wings for flight. It is epic quest potential, think about it!

just no.. i like that our wings only enable us to glide. being able to fly with them feels like a really childish fantasy..

just.. no. don't like it.

Deleted

I'm pretty sure they can fly already.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by the boar View Post
    just no.. i like that our wings only enable us to glide. being able to fly with them feels like a really childish fantasy..

just.. no. don't like it.
    what? ah, sorry mr. boar the mature, I must inform you that W lore more or less is a childish fantasy. I don't see how wings would serve to further reinforce it? glide f course is not childish at all, right?

I don't know, maybe it is just monday, but I feel as if I have entered some hipsteriada where everybody says nay for the sake of it. balance??? childish??? what the hell m I seeing

Developer's stand numerous times that it is not going to happen.

No reason to flood the forums with these posts every week.

Nope. we can fly, but not for a very long period. Flapping wings is exausting.
    We have a Talent on PVP Havoc line that lets us Fly with Metamorphosis. That's more than enough. Kinda wish this for PvE too btw.

While on the subject, i would love a "Hover" ability like Levitate and a new animation for hovering in general, justl ike our Metamorphosis form has right now.(Get a priest to levitate you and use Metamorphosis, Looks awesome.)

Wings as Flying mount makes no sense. Not even illidan uses his wings to fly long distances.

The PvP Talent ability is perfect. The Glide is also perfect. i just wish there was some way to have Wings all the time, much like Illidan. But i understand how that would be difficult to balance with animations, unless they redo the whole nightelf model for demon hunters.

Also, i'm still upset about Vengeance Meta not having wings. i think they should at least remove Wings from Vengeance base form and have us Hovering with felmagic just to match our metamorphosis(Or make it a glyph, since we got some options to wings). Looks weird to have wings for hovering and suddenly don't have it. Pretty sure that was just "lazy design", even the animation for glide is a little "meh" for vengeance metamorphosis. oh well i think i ot a little off-topic here. lol
    Signature was infraaaaaaaaaacted. Need a new one!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DeuZWw View Post
    Nope. we can fly, but not for a very long period. Flapping wings is exausting.
    We have a Talent on PVP Havoc line that lets us Fly with Metamorphosis. That's more than enough. Kinda wish this for PvE too btw.

While on the subject, i would love a "Hover" ability like Levitate and a new animation for hovering in general, justl ike our Metamorphosis form has right now.(Get a priest to levitate you and use Metamorphosis, Looks awesome.)

Wings as Flying mount makes no sense. Not even illidan uses his wings to fly long distances.

The PvP Talent ability is perfect. The Glide is also perfect. i just wish there was some way to have Wings all the time, much like Illidan. But i understand how that would be difficult to balance with animations, unless they redo the whole nightelf model for demon hunters.

Also, i'm still upset about Vengeance Meta not having wings. i think they should at least remove Wings from Vengeance base form and have us Hovering with felmagic just to match our metamorphosis(Or make it a glyph, since we got some options to wings). Looks weird to have wings for hovering and suddenly don't have it. Pretty sure that was just "lazy design", even the animation for glide is a little "meh" for vengeance metamorphosis. oh well i think i ot a little off-topic here. lol
    well dh get their power from the demons they kill. just because Illidan did not focus on his wings it does not man that we can't them by feeding on flying demons.

Quote Originally Posted by Rehok View Post
    No we don't need to fly. as previous person stated Illidan can't fly and he hovers and he is waaaaay more powerful than us
    Lies I straight up fucked him up not more than 2 hours ago. Him and his whole crew.

I actually agree with them. I only want our Demonic Form to come out in big situations. Powerful spells or emergency cooldowns. If we had our wings out the whole time, I feel it'd look silly. The same goes with flying. Gliding I can understand, but having total and full control of our Demonic Wings kinda goes against the internal struggle we're having with our Demonic Power that is basically the whole theme of the class.

what? ah, sorry mr. boar the mature, I must inform you that W lore more or less is a childish fantasy. I don't see how wings would serve to further reinforce it? glide f course is not childish at all, right?

I don't know, maybe it is just monday, but I feel as if I have entered some hipsteriada where everybody says nay for the sake of it. balance??? childish??? what the hell m I seeing
    Dude seriously. Ok first I am all for Demon Hunters to have the ability to fly. They don't currently, I am ok with that too. I don't care too much either way. But your posts are fucking hard to look at and really REALLY hurt your argument. I almost want to disagree simply because of how you are posting. Settle down a bit, try and refrain from using repeated punctuation and letters so often. A few capital letters here or there will help.

I swear I am not trying to be a grammar Nazi but your post plays out like very obnoxious 5 year old kid. Excited is fine! You can do that with normal punctuation! See!