Warrior Vs. DH? PvE

I simply cannot decide which class to play.. I played Warrior for 3 expansions in a row now, being quite familiar with the class and what it can do, however, how are warriors doing compared to DHs ?

Are warriors superior in any fights? I'm a damage whore and always been. Are Warriors topping the meters above DHs or how does it look? Looking for some insight from people playing beta

Thanks in advance!

Deleted
    If you are such a damage whore as you say you are you're looking at the wrong classes. Go play a Mage or something

Also, the initial tweaking of every class pre-raid isn't done yet (obviously) and therefore it's hard to say. Warriors look strong overall on both ST and cleave/aoe, can't really say anything about DH though.

Duffster: I can't .. I'm a melee player and not a caster unfortunately :/ And i'm no Rogue player either :P

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    DHs will most likely start badly tuned, since nobody has experience with them. Expect many nerfs and changes. If your skin is thick enough for that, play what you like the most. As always, class a will excell at that boss and class b will excell at that boss. Whenever you play DH and get knocked back and see that warrior charge right back at the boss you will curse not being a warrior and whenever you will be playing a warrior you will... curse something DHs have going for them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

If you only care about damage, play Unholy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jngizu View Post
    If you only care about damage, play Unholy.
    This seems to be correct, always see UH up there in beta logs, for both Single and multi target fights.

boring as fuck for me to play tho

Assa Rogues are also doing pretty good atm if you just care abt dmg.

DH are up there on aoe/clkeave fights but there ST is a bit lacking

Quote Originally Posted by Xofa View Post
    I'm a damage whore and always been
    I'm a melee player and not a caster
    i'm no Rogue player
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKorP55Aqvg

10+ Year Old Account
    If you want to maximize damage then don't play either. Go ranged. Fire Mages are at the top right now.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

I play both of these classes as well and was asked to swap my main to DH and make warrior my alt. In terms of damage, you will be better off going with demon hunter. They are easily a top 3 melee with rogues/udks. Its a pretty fun playstyle as well. But like others have said, tuning is still in progress and things could change.

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    If you want to maximize damage then don't play either. Go ranged. Fire Mages are at the top right now.
    It depends what content you're aiming to do. Ranged are definitely the most powerful for raids and if you aim to do mythic raiding there are only like 4-5 melee spots but in mythic+ melee shine

Warrior, all day, every day. Its just plain more fun.

World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

If you don't like warrior I would suggest giving Windwalker Monk a look.

Strong class, and to me is pretty fun to play. It's also not reliant on Legendaries and Set Bonuses to feel like a complete class. I'll be leveling my warrior after my Monk after 11 years of maining a warrior.

If you care about DPS, there is no point in playing any melee.
    Play a mage.