Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Not to be nosy but how does one go about dating someone for a year and not having sex? Were you guys young, or were you just not all that attracted to her? I've never had a situation where we're not tearing each other's clothes off within the first three dates...
    Let's see that was about 3 years ago now so I was 22 she was 23. And idk. One time I suggested we do and she wasn't game, so I never bothered her about it ever again, since she clearly had no interest.

And I have no desire to sleep with somebody within the first three dates. If they are that eager to throw off their clothing, I wonder how many other guys they jump on the moment they can make an excuse to.
    Last edited by BuckSparkles; 2016-08-23 at 12:40 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryzek View Post
    Level 34 Wizard here, nothing has changed at all. I even got curious and visited the Wizardchan board and read their rules, there is a lot more to being a Wizard than just being past the age of 30 and a virgin and I don't qualify as Wizard to them. *shrug*
    That's because you've invested too much into Wisdom, instead of Intelligence. Newbie wizard!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Let's see that was about 3 years ago now so I was 22 she was 23. And idk. One time I suggested we do and she wasn't game, so I never bothered her about it ever again, since she clearly had no interest.

And I have no desire to sleep with somebody within the first three dates. If they are that eager to throw off their clothing, I wonder how many other guys they jump on the moment they can make an excuse to.
    Hmm. Those low sex drive partners can be frustrating, I can imagine...they don't tend to tell you that they have a low sex drive beforehand. Not something I've personally experienced yet but hopefully it doesn't happen.

Bolded: I've only been in monogamous LTRs, when you have it for the first time isn't an indicator of promiscuity (really). That being said, one should have sex when want/are ready to and not before.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzek View Post
    Level 34 Wizard here, nothing has changed at all. I even got curious and visited the Wizardchan board and read their rules, there is a lot more to being a Wizard than just being past the age of 30 and a virgin and I don't qualify as Wizard to them. *shrug*
    I just looked at the website and you totally qualify, there is a level 80 gatekeeper with dial-up and an AOL email that you might have to get past though because that website seriously looks like it was made in 1995.

- - - Updated - - -

I like elves too but real elves not blood elves.

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    My main, and most of my alts are Elves.

If I could play a Blood Elf Druid, I would.
    Noooooooo sacrilegious. :/ And do not tell me those elves in the Botanica were druids lol. Nope.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    i would never play a druid because i like transmog too much.
    Next expansion has a great tier set for druids and overall there are some decent tier sets. Armor type selection for transmog is just silly, other MMOs let you wear whatever (and show/hide all slots).

I don't know why I decided to go on a long rant/discussion about elves/wow/transmog but apparently I just did...

Deleted
    If you immediately know the candle light is fire, then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

7+ Year Old Account
    Hmm. Those low sex drive partners can be frustrating, I can imagine...they don't tend to tell you that they have a low sex drive beforehand. Not something I've personally experienced yet but hopefully it doesn't happen.

Bolded: I've only been in monogamous LTRs, when you have it for the first time isn't an indicator of promiscuity (really). That being said, one should have sex when want/are ready to and not before.

I like elves too but real elves not blood elves.

Noooooooo sacrilegious. :/ And do not tell me those elves in the Botanica were druids lol. Nope..
    Eh it's in the past. I think she cheated on me anyways. A month after we broke up she moved in with some other guy 3 states away. Stings.

Also Blood Elves are real elves. And Blood Elf Druids would not bother me. Makes more sense than say, gnome warriors. Or anything gnome melee oriented.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nope. Had a g/f for a year or so. And that was fun.

Just never had sex.
    That sounds awful

Deleted
    Some people still believe in 3D here...

10+ Year Old Account

Why can't how quickly you have sex be a measure of good chemistry?

I bet your relationship with your girl felt empty and with non-chemistry.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The BANNzoman View Post

Hey, don't bash us, sex-indifferent folks!
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Hey, don't bash us, sex-indifferent folks!
    There's no such thing.

Only those that haven't had good enough sex.

It take a special kind of stupidity to think that virginity equal being free of sexual desire.

That's not how human body work kiddo.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's no such thing.

Only those that haven't had good enough sex.
    That's kinda the same as saying that all people like tomatoes, some just haven't eaten good ones!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    That's kinda the same as saying that all people like tomatoes, some just haven't eaten good ones!
    You're god damn right.

Climb up the tree and get all the Tomatoes. Don't stop till you get the good ones.

7+ Year Old Account

Well I wanted to. I consider myself to have a fairly high drive.

She just didn't. Ever. I was growing bored of the relationship.

Deleted

You have very low standards... how about expanding your horizon? In 2D you will find it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    You have very low standards... how about expanding your horizon? In 2D you will find it.
    I don't follow.

Deleted
    I don't follow.
    Stop believing in primal ancients....

I don't follow.
    I think he's trying to imply that you find a waifu.

- - - Updated - - -

Well understandably...

You'll find a girl who wants more than cuddle sessions, believe it or not there are a lot of nice women out there looking for nice guys, are dedicated and loyal, sweet and kind. You can find one of those girls, so don't throw in the towel just yet.

Good things in life tend to require some work, frustrating but worth it in the end.

7+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Well understandably...

You'll find a girl who wants more than cuddle sessions, believe it or not there are a lot of nice women out there looking for nice guys, are dedicated and loyal, sweet and kind. You can find one of those girls, so don't throw in the towel just yet.

Good things in life tend to require some work, frustrating but worth it in the end.
    Probably need to get more involved in things too. Spent a great deal of time either at work (when job) home or with the usual group of friends. I don't exactly dig bars too much though, and I am unsure of other activities there are that I have a real interest in. Shit's rough :\

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Well understandably...

i bet none of them will take someone who doesn't even make poverty level wages.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.