Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Sweden has lost it - illegal immigrants should have the right to vote

DOMESTIC. In order to maintain "equal value" and "human rights" should be people from the Third World who are staying illegally in Sweden have the right to vote in the Swedish elections. It writes a left activist and law student in Aftonbladet debate.

Left activist Tobias Lagerfeldt, who is a volunteer organization "Refugees Welcome", referring to the politicians in 2010 changed the constitution so that "citizens" was replaced with "everyone" who are on Swedish territory.

Therefore, asylum seekers and immigrants from third world countries who are illegally in Sweden even though they had rejected his application for a residence permit have the right to vote in the Swedish elections, he notes.

"If we are serious about human equality, it is our obligation to include asylum seekers and undocumented migrants in the democratic community and give them the right to vote in elections. Let me recall that just a little over a hundred years ago, the idea that women should get vote no one laughed, "writes Lagerfeldt in Aftonbladet.

The idea of allowing illegal immigrants to vote in the Swedish elections is not new, but was put forward by the newspaper Dagens Nyheter in an anonymous editorial in March 2013, shortly after Peter Wolodarski taken over the role as executive editor of the left-liberal newspaper.

"It might not be citizenship - which is given as a gift ny nation - that give the right to democratic participation. Perhaps it is rather the legal relationship that inevitably established between a human and the political system, she is currently subject "wrote Bonnier magazine then.

DN during the 60s and 70s, the media platform that had the most decisive influence on transforming Sweden into a multicultural society.

Yes, let the whole world vote in a society. That will surely work.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Sweden lost it a long time before this. It's just another symptom of the disease they have at this point.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

I would go and vote for the lolz. What a load of bullshit.

We get it Danish dude, you don't like immigrants.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

I don't understand laws surrounding illegal immigrants. Either kick them out or invite them in. Why are the immigrants who are successful in crossing the border get to stay and why do people get angry when we even talk about deporting them. Do people not respect the law or believe the borders should be open. I mean if you're allowing illegal immigrants to vote you are basically saying anyone come into your country.
    Last edited by Synadrasa; 2016-08-23 at 06:55 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    One retard's delirium doesn't represent the people's opinion. Not even our Disney-politicians would try to push for something that dumb. Well maybe MP but they're completely deranged anyway and are getting so awful polling they'd have to leave the Riksdag if there was an electoral vote today.
    Last edited by MasterHamster; 2016-08-23 at 06:56 AM.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

When are people going to accept that we are not all of equal value.
    I wish there was some scientific model that could predict the future if the extreme left had their way.
    Oh wait, we only need to look to the past. Its failed. every. time.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterHamster View Post
    One retard's delirium doesn't represent the people's opinion. Not even our Disney-politicians would try to push for something that dumb.
    You would be surprised...

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Quote Originally Posted by mittacc View Post
    You would be surprised...
    Sadly very little surprises me anymore when it comes to Sweden's politics. Luckily the 20 year old idea that solidarity pays all bills are slowly getting phased out.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    Oh, it's THIS guy again. Sad to see your traffic to the site is more important than perma banning you for the racist crap you usually spew around. But this time I'll have to agree, a foreign individual who doesn't have citizenship in the country they arrive in have no business voting on any matter. That is for the countries citizens. Although some of them are stupid enough to propose dumb ideas like this.
    I have spewed no racist crap at any point.

Deleted
    Sweden have not lost it, a individual have put forward a radical proposal.

I can only thank Sweden for being the proving grounds for what happens when you have spineless politicians and shit immigration policy. Means the rest of the European union can pull their shit together when they see how bad it can get.

we should vote to exile stupid people out of Sweden, like that Left activist Tobias Lagerfeldt.

allowing illegal immigrants to vote is one of the top 10 dumbest ideas ever.

15+ Year Old Account
    clickbait, one random person says blablabla
    Last edited by Bakis; 2016-08-23 at 07:46 AM.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daneman View Post
    DOMESTIC. In order to maintain "equal value" and "human rights" should be people from the Third World who are staying illegally in Sweden have the right to vote in the Swedish elections. It writes a left activist and law student in Aftonbladet debate.

Left activist Tobias Lagerfeldt, who is a volunteer organization "Refugees Welcome", referring to the politicians in 2010 changed the constitution so that "citizens" was replaced with "everyone" who are on Swedish territory.

Therefore, asylum seekers and immigrants from third world countries who are illegally in Sweden even though they had rejected his application for a residence permit have the right to vote in the Swedish elections, he notes.

"If we are serious about human equality, it is our obligation to include asylum seekers and undocumented migrants in the democratic community and give them the right to vote in elections. Let me recall that just a little over a hundred years ago, the idea that women should get vote no one laughed, "writes Lagerfeldt in Aftonbladet.

The idea of allowing illegal immigrants to vote in the Swedish elections is not new, but was put forward by the newspaper Dagens Nyheter in an anonymous editorial in March 2013, shortly after Peter Wolodarski taken over the role as executive editor of the left-liberal newspaper.

"It might not be citizenship - which is given as a gift ny nation - that give the right to democratic participation. Perhaps it is rather the legal relationship that inevitably established between a human and the political system, she is currently subject "wrote Bonnier magazine then.

DN during the 60s and 70s, the media platform that had the most decisive influence on transforming Sweden into a multicultural society.

Yes, let the whole world vote in a society. That will surely work.
    It must be devastating to you people like you that Sweden is a successful country, whereas you aren't successful even in being a decent person. These "lets hate Sweden for helping people X" threads spawn almost weekly and the country is still there, being successful and its residents, barring a few right-wing goons, are happy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by a77 View Post
    Sweden have not lost it, a individual have put forward a radical proposal.
    Thank you, finally someone with some sense in this the thread, quite obvious this danish dude is just trying to make bait threads. Noone in their right mind would come up with this idea. One random man's opinion does not represent the countries. If I were to say that we should execute all refugees that come into Sweden, would you make another thread saying Sweden wants to execute all refugees coming in?

Deleted
    Read this : "left activist and law student in Aftonbladet debate"

Left activists in Sweden är pretty much scum of the earth. No borders, free welfare for everyone, no military type of person.

law student: Probably wants to make his name into a few papers so he can go on and file for a better job once he's done with studies, kinda common. Good way to buff your resumé

Aftonbladet: Garbage magazine. Swedens the mirror or sun. Will publish pretty much anything for more clicks.

One person does not a country make.

Deleted
    This thread just shows how stupid internet has made politics. Some politician or activist somewhere says somewhere and now there is a thread how country/region x has gone to place x.

Cmon have some more brains than this people. I vehemently oppose that illegal immigrants should vote, hell i can't say I even oppose it because it will never happen. But this thread is just stupid. One person said something = country has lost it.

Even though Sweden is like the most refugee friendly country in the world I could make 3 threads about how ''Sweden has turned right - deport them all'' based on the comments of a politician or too. OP you can't be this stupid right?

Can't even link the site?
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sweden is the greatest Arabic country in Europe.