Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    I can log in now, but whenever i finish loading, i get the access violation error, not sure what's the issue.
    Yeah I can get to character screen but when I try to enter the game I get "This application has encountered a critical error". Girlfriend right next to me can login fine

Quote Originally Posted by Dsc View Post
    I know EXACTLY how to fix this, and prevent future attacks.

Work with the ISP, find out who has the CP to the VM.

Drone strike the motherfucker. Publicize it. Repeat as necessary. It's an act of terrorism and should be treated just as one would treat a Hamas bomb-making facility.
    Better to be dumb and silent than be dumb with loud mouth and remove all doubt.
    You can try to fit me in a box, only to see me burst out of it.

Managed to log in for almost long enough to complete a full invasion, then with the final boss at 20% I had a DC (my end, not Blizzard's - house internet is a little unreliable). And now same problem as before - can't log in.

Anyone know a fix for these crit errors?

Quote Originally Posted by Fascinate View Post
    Replace crit with mastery.

Quote Originally Posted by Abanyth View Post
    Yeah I can get to character screen but when I try to enter the game I get "This application has encountered a critical error". Girlfriend right next to me can login fine
    deleting cache and wtf folders didnt help either

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Man, somebody has to really have no life to DDoS a game this early in the morning... I'd be mad, but it's so pathetic that I actually might pity whoever is doing it more.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    Better to be dumb and silent than be dumb with loud mouth and remove all doubt.

I'm poking fun at it. Relax cool-guy.

Quote Originally Posted by snowcrash512 View Post
    Replace crit with mastery.
    Are you like 5? You need a pacifier

7+ Year Old Account
    deleting cache and wtf folders didnt help either

I tried the same, no luck. And blizzard's boards seem to be down again, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dragonheart View Post
    Man, somebody has to really have no life to DDoS a game this early in the morning... I'd be mad, but it's so pathetic that I actually might pity whoever is doing it more.
    Because it might not be early in the morning where they are doing these ddos attacks from. Not everyone in the same time zone

Ok it seems launching the game in 32 bit solves the issue.

Ok it seems launching the game in 32 bit solves the issue.
    Nope, still insta crash. Just weird some people have this some dont, i tried all my toons i get crash on all of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure if someone eventually bothered posting (didn't see it in the first 4 pages)
    https://twitter.com/BlizzardCS

BlizzardCS ‏@BlizzardCS 1h

We are currently monitoring a DDOS attack against network providers which is affecting latency/connections to our games.
    I've had nearly an hour queue earlier to get connected into Bnet.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by shewkoi View Post
    so you're ok with someone denigrating the greatest nation on earth.

but you have a problem with someone pointing out proven statistical facts on IQ?

typical leftist.
    I don't care for politics. And the USA is far from the greatest nation on earth. They do compete for most stupid though. Weapon laws and stuff. but nice bait

Nope, still insta crash. Just weird some people have this some dont, i tried all my toons i get crash on all of them.
    Ah maybe you need to contact tech support, this is just BS man, blizz have some mess to clean

It's Sombra preparing to make a grand entrance.

Uuuurgggg I just want to log in and finish my legendary staff quest ffs.

Blizzard should just shutdown the servers until this ends.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Closing out the battle.net launcher at the character select screen worked for me.
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

Quote Originally Posted by Piglord View Post
    Closing out the battle.net launcher at the character select screen worked for me.
    Ill give that a go, I did a repair just for the hell of it.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD